Looking for a fantasy RP, I love role playing pala

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Ingavaldur

Original poster
Just looking for an RP that actually happens... lol I have tried signing up for an RP a couple times and it just seems to flop. Im hoping to find a group that is actively roleplaying.

Are you into pathfinder at all?

Omnibus Academy and Altera Arcana are both actively running. ^^ Altera seems to more closely match the sort of fantasy RP that I'm assuming you have in mind -- just based off of what you've posted here -- but Omnibus is also an option if Altera doesn't match your tastes and preferences.

I posted a Monster Hunter college interest thread that needs some player interest! It's not exactly "paladiny" but it's heroic and full of good guys beating up beasties, if you're into that sort of thing. .D The link's just in my sig if you wanna check it out, if you're still looking.

I've got a roleplay going in need of members that can incorporate your paladin idea. It's loosely based on the Chuunibyou series; high school kids with overactive imaginations pretending to have special abilities and personas interacting with each other and dealing with everyday life with unique viewpoints. If you're interested, we could really use another 3rd year student as we have lost a member and currently have one person with 2 characters dominating the 3rd year class and he hates the idea of being stuck roleplaying with himself (currently the students aren't mingling with other classes much yet as the RP started not too long ago in RP time) and we're just about to hit a spot for new characters to be introduced, but we're lacking a decent amount of new characters to introduce

Here's the link if you're interested: OPEN SIGNUPS - Inside Identity (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.