Looking for a Fantasy & m/m roleplayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SpooperDooper

Original poster
LOOKING FOR A PARTNER

Hey-o all!
I'm currently looking for a partner that can do fantasy and/or M/M, or both. Both is always good.

Anyways, I'm looking for someone that can reply at a steady pace and has fairly decent grammar and spelling. As I am so used to rping on Facebook, I will be posting the rules that I usually post in my posts there:

1) No one line responses
2) Please have decent grammar and spelling, I understand that we are only human, but I'm sure you know what I mean
3) Please understand that I will not always be able to respond right away
4) Please do not bug me for a reply, I will reply when I can, but I will try and match your reply for length if I can
5) Please try to reply with at least three paragraphs per reply

I will work with my partner to develop a plot line, as plotting is among one of my favorite things to do. It's just so fun to do!

Plot wise, I'm really wanting to start working on building on my own fantasy world called Sylvaria, which is fairly similar to Skyrim and Dragon Age.

Sylvaria is a land where magic is outlawed and those who practice it are sentenced to death if they are found. Races other than humans are looked down upon and are often hunted and eradicated. Elves are among the most hated of races and have nearly been hunted off the face of the earth.

That's all I'm saying for now! If you're interested let me know! c:

Status
Not open for further replies.