Looking for a dominate male (or female)

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kathrine

Original poster
Allie was a strong-headed, passionate, and stubborn person. Her father was an alpha wolf and since the day she couldn't finllay understand what he was saying her role her 'She needs a mate'. Now fast forward ten years from when she was younger. Now she was a full grown 20 year old strong willed and independent woman who still believes she doesnt need a mate to be happy. That is until she meets a sex god in the form of a human, he was a flirtatious and sexy man all around. But what happened when one day that they meet and she feels an instant connection. Will her views on love change or will he only use her once and throw her away.

Name:Allie Finnick
Personality: Allie can be described as Hard headed, stubborn, independent, and strong willed. And since she's an aspiring art student, she's very passionate about the arts.
Likes: Sunny and rainy days, sunset, rivers, and watching the stars
Hates: The idea of having a 'mate', Love in general,and thunderstorms
Bio: Losing her motherdue to an unhealthy birth, Allie is still lucky to be alive today. But ever since she was the age of 10 her father tried to engrave the idea of having a mate when she got older. Now that she's 20 she doesn't plan on having or finding love anytime soon until a person comes along and changes her mind
Appearance:
touhou-red-273086

(If interested pm me please!)

Alright thanks! Faster than I expected....would you care to pm me?

Hey. I'm pretty interested in this.

Alright Thanks!!! Would you care to pm me?

Status
Not open for further replies.