Looking for a Dom M to play a vampire role!

DarkestMorning

Ultimate Bean
Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
Online Availability
Most days, sometimes I'll be a little spotty.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Romance, Anime Fandom, Manga Fandom, Action, Adventure, Thriller, Horror, Super Angsty,
I have the right of doing a deep dark vampire x human RP where I feature as the human girl who has no idea she is being watched byn a vampire with a taste for human blood. He takes the form of a hu!an by day and follows her without being noticed, but by night he is a vampire, his skin lacking color and his eyes a glimmering red. He would watch her, waiting for the perfect time to strike. Then he kidnapps her and takes her away to somewhere in the deepest most forgotten part of the city where he can have her to himself. There will be sexual scenes in this RP, probably more than a few, and they will be detailed. The RP will begin the day before her kidnapping. I need a dominant male char to be played that is slightly obsessed with my char and can act possessive as well as passionate and loving.
PM me if interested.

Reactions: Issues
Send me a PM with any RP info you think I need about you. Example: how fast can you respond? How long are your posts? How often do you post per week or per day? Etc. Etc.