Looking for a cutie with a nice booty! XD [MxM]

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KomoebiMeraki

Original poster

Hello my lovelies! Apya here.
What's up how're you doing today? So I know I'm still pretty new to the site but I thought I'd give this a try. I've been role playing for years but on here I'm a newborn. So please be gentle *bows* but then again if things get a little rough that's fine too. I don't mind. I'm into all sorts of things anyway. So little Ukes, my cute lambs, stop on by. I promise I won't bite, much. But if I choose to you'll like it.

Well, now let's get down to the fun stuff.

Details

• I do mature rp but only if you're 18+.
  • I don't use Asteriks.
  • I'm pretty active.
  • I like long-term roleplays
  • I like a plot.
  • I tend to mirror your posts length.

Things that I look for in a partner:
  • No text talk. [Unless characters are texting]
  • No one-liners. [At least try]
  • Active.
  • Okay with thread RPs.
  • Respectful.
  • Not afraid to try new things.

Genres:
romance, fantasy , supernatural, mpreg, medieval, magical boys, age gaps, drama , music, slice-of-life, harem

Pairings
I've done a bunch. But I'll list ones I haven't done in a while or are in a mood for.

• Demon X Human
  • Ghost X Human
  • Groom X Mail Order "Bride"
  • Student X Teacher
  • Bully X Bullied
  • Human X Angel
  • Prince x Ordinary Person
  • Human X Mermaid
  • Gypsy x Demon King
  • Gypsy x Prince
  • Fallen Angel X Human
  • Prince X Spy/Assassin
  • Prince X Prisoner
  • Researcher Z Test Subject
  • Prince Z Guard
  • Arranged Marriage
  • Ordinary Person X Celebrity
  • Gang Leader X Cop
  • Person and Shadow [taken from monochrome factor]
Ideas
I have done a lot so some might be recycled or alternate versions.

None now
Samples
Now I can vary in size mostly depending on my partner.

Google Docs RP

[spoili]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Raen stared at the boy. "...." he didn't know how to handle the oddness." He just made a note of the boy being a virgin and stood. "Do you know to exercise caution when you do get a partner?" he asked. "I don't hope to see you've gotten sick or something because you weren't careful, I can prescribe some pills if you like."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Raen walked over and put a hand on the top of the pad. "Will you stop for a moment and lean back please?" he asked. "I need to examine you," he said.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]-------------------[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Nolan pet the man's head. "No need to pretend flirting," he said. "Anyway you're not a fairy anymore enjoy it, I'm gonna stock in the back and slack off, wild night with twins, you relax," he said. Nalon groped his ass. "Yup, I feel the difference."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Raen woke up and yawned. "I smell food, please let it be edible," he mumbled. He got up and went to the bathroom. After a shower he brushed his teeth and washed his face before returning to his room. He slipped on some pants and walked out downstairs. "Morning…" he yawned.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]-------------------[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Raen spotted Alton, "seems a crazy night for him may have been more than he wanted," he chuckled. "Come on, I'll get you done first," he said. "No ultrasound though, sometimes they read false," he took his brother to a room. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Doctor Coldwater to the emergency room, code blue," the intercom blared.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Shoot," he sighed. "I'll send someone to help you," he said. "So just wait a bit." Raen ran off. He passed by Kauri assuring a short wait.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent] [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Soon a nurse came in half awake. She greeted him then drew blood and left. After some machine trouble among other things she returned. "Sir, it seems from the blood count and test you are pregnant," she said. "Congrats."[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]​
[/spoili]

Well See ya!
giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: KasuallyKhaotic
Hi! I'd like to do demonXHuman. Pm me for detailsbon character!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: KomoebiMeraki
I do like the idea of the Prince x Prisoner, if you'd like to do that!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Gypsy x Demon king sound interesting to me, and I have a character I could use for the bully x bullied one, if you're still looking :)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Wow. So many when I popped on. I feel so loofed. Rainbows for allllllll!!!

Reactions: Cirilla
<blockquote class="mce_quote" data-mcequote="true" data-username="ApelsinYaoi" data-post="2880841" data-member="21542" data-attributes="post,member"><p><font face="andale mono"><font size="5">Wow. So many when I popped on.&nbsp; I feel so loofed. Rainbows for allllllll!!!</font></font></p></blockquote>

I love your request title XD
I'm on a 3ds, but I'm interested in possibly roleplaying with you :3
So feel free to pm me, also take a look at my profile :p

• Bucket of Rainbows
I am looking for someone for a MxM and thought you may be interested, my ideas

1. A male vampire buys a slave from the market. He is cunning and swift but also very fragile which the slave soon learns, feeling the need to protect him and keep him safe. (I would be the vampire Master/Uke)

2. A male teacher is assigned to tutor his young student. He was married once before but lost his wife to an accident, he claims he is strait but is constantly perused to have "relations." with his young, very manipulative student. (I would be teacher/Uke)

Sorry they are not too descriptive, if the role play is going strong I can normally get in at least a paragraph and try to get in at least two sentences if it is at a slow point.

Inbox me if you think you would be interested :3

Hi! I'm new here too, hah. If you're still up for Ghost x Human, I'd love to try it! Send me a message if you'd like to role play it!

Hello. If still open I am interested in Demon x Human, Student X Teacher, and Bully X Bullied. I must say that I am open to thread, however, I get confused where to put them and am a bit uncomfortable with 18+ scenes on them. I understand if this means you do not with to roleplay wish me, it doesn't bother me one bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
*offers butt*

Sooo... Gang LeaderxCop you say~?

Neato. Sounds like something I'd be game for. Wanna discuss in pm?

sCreams I'd love to do a few of these if you are still open for peoplesss?? and don't mind the awkward blob that is me!!!

maybe ghost x human or human x mermaid??? idk
or even maybe arranged marriage aa!!!!

soRry im weird and
im kinda bad at roleplaying?? I can usually get a small paragraph or two in. ·^· anyway
thanke!!

Does any of these interest you

Vampire x Human/Fledegling
Virtual MMORPG Players
Demon x Angels
or Pokemon o: ?

Status
Not open for further replies.