Looking for a couple *Roleplays (Damn Keyboard)

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LogicfromLogic

Original poster
31bca833a4e54bb25c6ef55da9568e81.gif

Many Greetings!

Name's Logic, in my twenties to thirties, good luck on guessing. Anyway, I recently resigned from being a moderator due to wanting to put more time into my roleplaying. That being said, I no longer do smut roleplays. I have nothing against them, just after a while smut gets to be a bit boring and I want to move into more character development rather than snu-snu.

That being said, here is a small little profile for all of you to get to know what I want out of these roleplays.

My Rules
* Go by basic roleplay rules.
*Understand that Real Life comes Before Roleplay Life. Which means that if you have something in your outside of the net life, or I do, it comes before the roleplay.
*I'm terrible when it comes to sudden breaks because of my hectic life, but please be patient with me! Our roleplay will get responded to, I have not forgotten about it!
*I do not do smut, unless I feel comfortable or the story calls for it
*I prefer MxF, MxM, MxO but I cannot do FxF
*Rape, incest, etc is a no go here

What I want in a Partner

*That you be honest with me and tell me that you want to drop out
*Keep me as updated as I keep you
*Show the respect I show you
*Knows their limits
*Can post at least two paragraphs that are well written (I'm sorry if this sounds assholy to say, I just need to be challenged to write)
*Don't use red for speech parts, I am colourblind and I have a hard time seeing it against the Midnight background
*Understands that real life comes before roleplay life. I am chronically ill and I disappear after a while at times because I get very sick. But I will always come back.​

What Roleplays am I looking For
a80941a7e91d1ddc7ad64e63de3bf4d0.gif

Unavailable
Nobody is immune, nobody will survive. That's what the CDC said before the world plunged into hell. A week into the infection, a group of people find themselves trying to survive with one another, trying to find their lost love ones. Trying to find a safe place, g to those refugee camps everyone talked about so hopefully. As time goes on, the survivors begin to realize more and more just how alone they are. Follow the survivors as they struggle to find food, water, shelter and most of all escape the dead that hunt them.

tumblr_mfnyeqOON11qf9fr7o5_r2_250.gif

They always say that the Oujia should never be used, that it could summon the evils of the afterlife. But after a couple kids use it to find what kind of creature was haunting their house, they soon discover that the being they brought out of the board was far from evil; in fact, they managed to have freed a trapped soul.

After haunting the house they died in, the soul was bound into the very walls to stop them from scaring the residents. But he was wrongfully imprisoned; he'd been trying to solve his own murder. Now freed by the living, he sets out to discover that the world had changed since he had last seen it. How could he find the person who had taken him from this world? How could he find her? You see, the ghost was slain over his love for a woman. Her betrothed grew jealous of the love that the young man had for her, and in a fit of rage slew them both.

Pairings (Bold means that's the role I want, *=Plot)
BikerxSmall Town Girl/Boy*
DoctorxPatient
AssassinxAssassin
AgentxAgent
AgentxCriminal*
CelebrityxFan
CelebrityxNon-fan
CelebrityxBodyguard
Stable Hand
xStable Owner's Daughter*
FighterxFighter
FighterxFan/Bystander
TeacherxStudent

Other Ideas
Skyrim
Fable II
Zootopia

[/spo
iler]

I can add more later, either message me here or via PM if you are interested!
tumblr_npe5ipLMqx1qzqg2go1_400.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: castigat
Bea Arthur yassss

I'm down for TWD (been really wanting some apocalyptic story that isn't painfully redundant), something Skyrim-esque or perhaps creating our own paranormal/horror story from scratch. If you're still on the hunt, let me know (:

Bea Arthur yassss

I'm down for TWD (been really wanting some apocalyptic story that isn't painfully redundant), something Skyrim-esque or perhaps creating our own paranormal/horror story from scratch. If you're still on the hunt, let me know (:
I am! I've got a really good idea (in my opinion) for TWD. We've seen many times when people were the enemy but what if on top of fighting walkers, they have to deal with a hurricane?

Ohhhh TWD had my attention

Still looking, and now adding a plot:

Stable hand x Stable owner's daughter

A stable owner's child is being sent home from college because she failed her classes. Having nowhere else to go, she returns home only to be told she'll have to work for her stay here. She then sets to working with their main stable hand Darwin, who teaches her how to clean stalls and the barn, and how to ride.

The story can build from there.

The Walking Dead sounds fun! I'm interested

The Walking Dead sounds fun! I'm interested
Unfortunately, I have met my limit with The Walking Dead roleplays. Is there any others that you might be interested in? I can do a Left 4 Dead with Walking Dead in it if that'll do

Unfortunately, I have met my limit with The Walking Dead roleplays. Is there any others that you might be interested in? I can do a Left 4 Dead with Walking Dead in it if that'll do
Biker and Small town girl sounds fun :)

Pairings (Bold means that's the role I want, *=Plot)
DoctorxPatient
AssassinxAssassin
AgentxAgent
AgentxCriminal*
CelebrityxFan
CelebrityxNon-fan
CelebrityxBodyguard
Stable Hand
xStable Owner's Daughter*
FighterxFighter
FighterxFan/Bystander
TeacherxStudent

Other Ideas
Skyrim
Fable II

[/spo
iler][/fieldset]
Hello, may I ask if you're still looking for a partner?

Depends on what you are looking at ^.^
DoctorxPatient
AssassinxAssassin
$ AgentxCriminal*
$ CelebrityxFan
$ CelebrityxNon-fan
CelebrityxBodyguard
$ TeacherxStudent
Basically all these, haha.

I consider myself to be a flexible person (I can play male and females), and I can help with some plot-making. I did put a dollar sign on the ones I am very interested in. But of course, it's your RP search, so let me know which one you feel like doing ^_^​

Skyrim or Fable sounds cool

Search Updated-Currently looking for right now:

Zootopia

Hey there!
I am pretty sure that we have done something before, but it didn't go too far.

If you are willing to role play again, I am quite interested! I am interested in:

Fighter x Fan
Stable hand x stable owner's daughter

Let me know if you are interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.