Looking for a Couple Groups

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Tarieles, Sep 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So after a very long hiatus, I'm looking to get back into the groove of things again by joining a couple of roleplays.

-A slow pace, preferably a couple posts a week or slower.
    -Smaller amounts of posting (I'm too busy to post huge amounts)
    -Some people who are actually good at responding on time and don't take a month
    -A group larger than 3 but smaller than, say, 15 people (not characters)

-Multiple characters
    -Fantasy or Modern Fantasy
    -Not yet started
    -Libertine/Adult themed (not necessarily Lib; I wanna swear and allude to sexy times at least)
    -Some romance included but not the main theme

Other Genres I Might Join:
    Sci-Fi, Slice of Life, Romance, High School, Light Fandom (the children of characters/OCs in the world), Grimdark, Post Apocalyptic, Steampunk, any -punk genres (I do love me some aetherpunk)

Things I Don't Want:
    -Post length douches
    -A 1x1
    -Heavy fandom, yaoi and yuri (gay relationships are a ok so long as it's not the focus), furries, animals, historic (no Victorian England for me)

So there ya go, if you need any more information, let me know. I just feel like getting into this again. If you have something for me, please post below instead of PMing me.
  2. Hello :)
    If you're interested my sister is trying to get an Akatsuki rp started up.
    It's a light fandom focused on the next generation
    Naruto: An Akatsuki Story
  3. I'm trying to drum up interest in my modern sci-fi, faction-based, morally-ambiguous revolution rp so I can get it off the ground. If it sounds like your scene, let me know and I'll link you to the synopsis!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.