Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheLittleOne

maturea.png
TheLittleOneEdgenoble

redhead-model_wallpapers_38307_1920x1080.jpg

Name: Molly Winters
History: Molly has lived in the same town for all her life, she is shy but very sweet and she tends to keep more to herself than to interact with people because since she was small she has been bullied by the schools most popular boy. She is what people would call an outcast and bookish because she was very good at her school work.

Plot: Molly has been invited to a party by one of her old friends, she had not spoken to Mary for a long time for Mary had become one of the popular kids and had left Molly behind for the most part, so Molly was a little surprised but happily accept the invite. What she doesn't know is the the school bully has asked for Mary to invite Molly to his party for he has a secret. Even though he picks on her endlessly he has been in love with her for a long time. But he has a reputation to consider, he comes from a very rich and powerful family and so can get and do whatever he wants and what he wants is Molly and so forces Molly into his bed.

He knows no one will believe he had harmed her, why would he have to force anyone into his bed? And because his family is so powerful and Molly is going to school on a scholarship, he uses that to blackmail her into staying in his bed. Once she is in his bed his love just deepens but he still teases her when they are at school and he keeps the relationship secret, at first and so this means he takes every chance to be with her, sneaking around, climbing in and out of windows and what not. Slowly Molly finds herself falling for him.

I am looking for someone who can write more then one line, I am asking for at least one paragraph if not more. I really can't work with one liners I get to bored and lose interest to fast. Also as you can tell you must be comfortable with rape and this will be a very drama filled RP. We can discuss this further, work out any kinks so either message me here or P.M me.

Status
Not open for further replies.