1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, modern, realistic, mystery, horror
Hi! I'm looking for a male preferably 17-20 to do a bro/sis roleplay with! Its really kind of a sad rp, dealing with depression etc. Here's the plot!

Its been a week since Hailey's done anything other than sleep. A week since your dad's had to work for longer periods and come home later. A week since you've been gathering all of her belongings. A week since your mom died. Last week she died in a tragic car accident, and Hailey was devastated. You all were, but you and your dad were stronger about it. Since the day it was announced, Hailey's stayed in her room and slept everday, only coming out to use the bathroom, shower, and brush her teeth. She's only eaten a Hershey bar, and that was three days ago. Dad's been too busy with extra work to do anything, however you're not. Her being only twelve, you understand it must be hard for her, but you don't want her to be like that. One day at the end of the week, you're downstairs watching TV, and you decide to check on Hailey again, who is laying sprawled out on her bed on her stomach, watching the nature outside from the window.

So if you're interested, don't hesitate to reply! :) Thanks! Then when we start a forum in the 1x1 section, I would strongly appreciate a character description along with the continuation of the rp! Gracias! :)

You want a partner MusicalT?

Then I think I can do this! I know a bit about how these plots go!

May you please start?

Yeah, I started a forum named 1x1 with Wildpelt, tell me if you want me to add more.

Alright, I'll get on it once I can!

Status
Not open for further replies.