Looking for a bit of FUN

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Navatii

Original poster
Just as the title says! I'm really just looking for a random 1v1 with a partner that can post more than one liners. Anyone intermediate and above is preferred.

I have a few ideas that I would love to try, but to be perfectly honest I am more of a passive person, so if you have a plot that you really want to do, just let me know and we can discuss it more and hopefully try it out. So long as it's, you know, within my comfort zone which I will list below.

I'm going to let you know now that I only play female characters. Sorry for the inconvenience, but I would prefer a male counterpart to these rps, but if it fits the plot a female is okay too. Also, I'm not so experience in the smut department, so anything involving that would likely eventually fade to black. Sorry about that!

What I like to do:

• I love playing with supernatural creatures. From vampires, werewolves, ghouls and even witches; I just adore sinking my teeth into a good supernatural plot!
Possible ideas including this: (Any of these can be expanded upon if you have your own ideas to add)
  1. Romeo & Juliet cliche; Human falls in love with Vampire/Werewolf, or Werewolf falls in love with Vampire, etc.
  2. Prisoner Human!: servitude to a vampire master in a world that was taken over by everything supernatural. Humans are now a minority and are slightly hard to come by.
  3. Vampire Vs Vampire in a mafia family type rivalry in a big city. Or simply a Pack vs Pack werewolf territory dispute.

• Fandoms are always fun as well, though I would be a bit hesitant in saying I have a lot of experience. I certainly do not.

Possible ideas for this: (I doubt I would have very many ideas involving this genre)
  1. Divergent by Veronica Roth; Playing a few Dauntless competing against each other to be number one in Ranking would be fun, I suppose.
  2. Warriors Cats-Book series; I admit I really love me a good cat rp. Maybe two clan cats, or rivals from two clans. All good fun here.
  3. Attack on Titan; I'm not completely caught up with the series, but I do get the jist of it and do enjoy it.

• Apocalyptic Settings are also one of my favorites. From Nuclear Wastelands to Zombie infested backyards; I really dig these type of rps.
Possible ideas for this:
  1. Nuclear Survivors life in a vault. (Fallout anyone?)
  2. Living and surviving in a world full of zombies, raiders, and other terrors.

• I'm also a big fan of fantasy and medieval settings. From elves to kidnapping pirates, it's all good fun.

BUT, I'm going to cut this a bit short right here since I'm running a bit out of ideas. Like I said I am more of a passive, so coming up with a bunch of plots isn't exactly what I love to do. Nevertheless, i hope this gave you a general idea about my interests and I look forward to Roleplaying with you!

Reactions: Windsong
Hi just been reading your post and it caught my eye I love supernatural role plays and fantasy so if you want we can pm and see if we can come up with something together I'm new to this site but not to RP'S but I can only reply a few times a day due to work and the boring reality of real life.

Any how pm if your interested in brainstorming.

Lillith.

Reactions: Navatii
Hi just been reading your post and it caught my eye I love supernatural role plays and fantasy so if you want we can pm and see if we can come up with something together I'm new to this site but not to RP'S but I can only reply a few times a day due to work and the boring reality of real life.

Any how pm if your interested in brainstorming.

Lillith.
Thanks for replying! I sent a conv your way. I look forward to plotting with you!

I'd like an apocalyptic or extremely cliche fantasy one! (Both heavy with fluff and romance)

Reactions: Navatii
I'd like an apocalyptic or extremely cliche fantasy one! (Both heavy with fluff and romance)
Oooouh! I'm game.

I love fluff and romance and fantasy and apocalypses. ALL THE THINGS!

I'll send a Conv your way and we can toss the plot bunnies, yeah? ;3

I think I'd like to give the Fallout styled one a shot!

Thread is Currently ON HOLD while under deliberations with current RP partners.

Thank you for your consideration!

Hey id love to see what i could work out with you. You seem really cool and if youd like i can shoot ya a PM and we can discuss this further.

Status
Not open for further replies.