3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Good day!

My name is Keloryn and I am glad to be floating in to the Iwaku community. I come here as being a retired staffer on another large roleplay website because I needed some anonymity and a change of pace. As a roleplayer, I tend to fall on the detailed side of things and enjoy stories from all sorts of genres.

I have a love for finding inspiration, a hardwired desire for self-improvement, a spunky personality, and caffeine-addict tendencies.

I usually roleplay in my underwear with a cup of tea in my hand. I'm sure that is a mental image you definitely wanted to see.

Welcome to Iwaku,

I would like to say welcome to Iwaku. I am glad to see you joined we have everything from chat roleplay to thread and pm roleplay what ever you prefer. I am a member. Make sure to read the rules, if you haven't already, and if you have any questions please feel free to ask. If you are new to role playing in general, welcome we have many helpful tips, and discussions. We also have many Helpful staff and memebers.

I am Dark Disney, I have been on here a year now. Please feel free to pm me at any time, I do have a husband and Job that I work full time hours as a swim instructor, I may not answer right away. I do have a blog that will tell you what is going on in my life feel free to look at it and see where I am.

I do love this site. Their is something for everyone, here on this website is literally a place to call home away from home. Need an outlet we have Blogs and a counseling section. If it is a major problem with a member inform the staff immediately or Administrator if it is a problem with staff member. If it is a problem with the site their is a bug report in help desk. Normally happens with updates.

The people you will meet on here are just as nice and I am proud to say some are good friends, and some are like family and I really do love all them. Now I have put some helpful links in here for you. Now go and explore our wonderful home and welcome to the family.

An important rule, respect the staff and here it is the most important rule Have fun.

Your friendly Neighborhood,
Dark Disney

Hey there, Keloryn! Welcome to Iwaku, and I hope you find our community to be to your liking! We do our best to make this site fun and engaging, while also maintaining a relaxed and casual atmosphere to make everyone comfortable. If you would like to find a one on one roleplay, I recommend looking into partner searches to find a partner to roleplay with. You may also make a request thread for yourself detailing what kinds of things you'd enjoy! If you're looking for group roleplays, we have lots of signups and interest checks.

Also, feel free to drop by in General Chatting to talk about any topic you'd like, or hop into any of the the conversations ongoing inside. General Chatting is a place to relax and chat if you're off of roleplaying or waiting for your rp partners to reply.

Content is the place to go to for your roleplaying and writing needs, if you need help on some roleplaying issues or just want to learn. We have sections for developing characters, or worldbuilding, or even roleplay mechanics and simply refining writing skills! I recommend taking a look at it. :)

Want to learn how to customize your codes beyond just the formatting options on the Rich Text Editor? BB Codes here!

I hope you have fun exploring Iwaku, and see you around the forums! ^^

Hey Kyloren!
Welcome to Iwaku :)
I'm currently in the process of reading a book with a character named Kilorne, super neat name in my opinion.
Also writing in your undies with tea is how to do it. I simply don't see any other enjoyable way to RP.

Haha xD
Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Yeah that was a little TMI XD

Welcome to iwaku ^_^ where I'm pretty sure, a lot of people RP in their undies, or at the very least with their own cup of tea *insert laughing face here*

Hey Kyloren!
Welcome to Iwaku :)
I'm currently in the process of reading a book with a character named Kilorne, super neat name in my opinion.
Also writing in your undies with tea is how to do it. I simply don't see any other enjoyable way to RP.

Haha xD
Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
Hey, thanks! (: I appreciate the warm and personal greeting. Kilorne, you say? What book is that? I've never heard of it. I'm not really sure where 'Keloryn' came from, but I've been using it since I was wee.
And yes, it's the only proper way to roleplay. XD

Yeah that was a little TMI XD

Welcome to iwaku ^_^ where I'm pretty sure, a lot of people RP in their undies, or at the very least with their own cup of tea *insert laughing face here*
Hehe :P
Thanks for the welcome!

Hey, thanks! (: I appreciate the warm and personal greeting. Kilorne, you say? What book is that? I've never heard of it. I'm not really sure where 'Keloryn' came from, but I've been using it since I was wee.
And yes, it's the only proper way to roleplay. XD

Hehe :P
Thanks for the welcome!
The series is 'Red Queen' by Victoria Aveyard - it's probably my newest favourite :D!

Reactions: Nav
Welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay among this Hungry horde of Roleplayers ^.^
Thanks for that mental image o.o I'll find somewhere to wash that out of my mind.

The series is 'Red Queen' by Victoria Aveyard - it's probably my newest favourite :D!
I'll have to look into it! :D

Welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay among this Hungry horde of Roleplayers ^.^
Thanks for that mental image o.o I'll find somewhere to wash that out of my mind.
Or don't ;D Hehe. Just kidding! Thank you for the welcome!

I'll have to look into it! :D

Or don't ;D Hehe. Just kidding! Thank you for the welcome!
Most definitely! If you enjoy well written YA novels, it's a great read :D!

Reactions: Nav
I usually roleplay in my underwear with a cup of tea in my hand. I'm sure that is a mental image you definitely wanted to see.
I think more do this than they let on. Don't let their feigned innocence fool you.

Anyway, hi there. I noticed that you mentioned that you like self-improvement and I think that that's a good quality to have! It also made me think that you might enjoy looking at some of the content sections, like this one where you can look at guides made by others and even try out little exercises.

I hope you find everything but if you need help, feel free to ask!

I think more do this than they let on. Don't let their feigned innocence fool you.

Anyway, hi there. I noticed that you mentioned that you like self-improvement and I think that that's a good quality to have! It also made me think that you might enjoy looking at some of the content sections, like this one where you can look at guides made by others and even try out little exercises.

I hope you find everything but if you need help, feel free to ask!
Awesome! Thanks for the link. I'll definitely take a peek. (:

Hi keloryn! Welcome to the site. I too often roleplay in my underwear. 8D

It could be worse. Pretty sure @Seiji roleplays in the nude.

I usually roleplay in my underwear

Whew, glad to know I'm not the only one..

ANYWAYS

Welcome to Iwaku! I hope you have a wonderful stay here! We are a friendly bunch, and if anyone is mean to you let me know and I'll put my mean face on.

I'm totally scary.

Totes.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me or any of the other staff!

Status
Not open for further replies.