Looking for a 1x1

K

Kagome1172

Hello I'm new on this site but not new to role playing. I'm not sure what to put here so I'm going to put anything I think is important and ramble a bit, forgive me.

I am Amber, I'm 25 for now. I will rp with you regardless of age or gender or whatever. I don't do anything 18+ I time skip if you're here for the sexy times I'm sorry please look elsewhere. Now that the big turn off for people is out of the way.

I play almost any character and I love to play more than one. Drama, dark themes, forbidden romance, I eat up om nom.

Quality>Quantity I can post up to two paragraphs easily but honestly I prefer to do less fluff. I prefer to write less more often the more you make me write the slower my replies. If you rp with me somewhere like discord and don't care about length, you're getting multiple posts a day. If you rp with me via threads and require 3 paragraphs you're getting maybe a post every two days or so.

Please don't flake on me, if you need to leave I'll understand I won't flake on you I'll always be back.

Um, what else is important?.... I prefer original rps but will also do things based off books, shows, anime, games, whatever.

Now my biggest craving. I want something based on Fae. I love fae. One small idea is something between like a mix of tithe and the iron fae and first life. Weird choices I know.

So I'd be playing two guys, one is your best friend you've grown up with, one is someone you meet and save the life of. In return they offer to give you three questions your choice that he will answer. One question will be his full name to which he will have to give of course. Anyways it's not all figured out but adventures and drama like when you find out your friend is also a fae and they're both after you for some power you have and romance and it'll be fun you'll see.

I'll put more ideas later just this is something I want. I also play women and would love to since all my other partners always make me play men XD I'd love to be a girl for once. Anyways hmu to rp or even just to talk, nice to meet you!

Soooo, I've been wanted to do something faerie based for years, but have found that it's a hard area to get interest in.

That being said, yes yes a million times yes. I would love to work something out with ya~

still looking for partners? I've got some ideas. I'm not super familiar with fae or I'd totally do that with you (if you explain it to I could probably swing it and have fun though)

Always looking for partners :3 send me a pm with your ideas and we can work something out <3

Reactions: KJDarKnight