2. One post per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
I kind of like fantasy but I really like Sci-fie. I'm really flexible though and am familiar with various genres.

About Me
Hey guys its your friendly neighborhood Ruins here— welcome to my beautiful nightmare. Why don't we start this off by talking a little bit about myself. I've been writing and roleplaying on and off for several years now— roughly 13 to be exact. I've been up and down the block several times and know my way around a roleplay. I can do both male and female parts fluently and can romp multiple characters at ease. Im great with almost any literary genre thrown my way— I do however enunciate on the almost part but am willing to give one I've struggled with a shot (practice makes perfect). I'm comfortable in any setting I'm propelled into and I'm down for anything.

What Im Seeking
I just have a few simple requests from my partner.

• Please give me at least two paragraphs in your responses.
  • reply once a day if not more.
  • Be respectful and have fun!
  • Help contribute to the roleplay— I might be good however if you get an idea please feel free to share
  • Don't force action upon my character

Im really easy to get along with and I usually respond once to twice a day so that the roleplay moves along smoothly.

Genre's I Enjoy:
Fantasy
Steampunk
Cyberpunk
Romance
Tragedy
Horror
Distopian
Mecha
Sci-Fi

Pairings:
Bad boy x good girl
demigod x human
God x human
Forbidden love
Demon x Demon hunter
Vampire x Human
Demon x human
Maid x Master
Butler x Mistress
Werewolf x human

Thats just a small list of idea's that we can muse on if anyone is interested. Also if you have an idea thats not mentioned please feel free to share it. I'm open for any and all schemes so please message me and take a whack at one.

Last edited:
Still open on this thread too.

Still open! :D

I’d be interested in your Bad Boy x Good Girl, in hopes I could play the girl. if you’re interested.

I'll shoot you a PM.

Why hello there people of Iwaku! I'm still searching for another partner to roleplay with. It doesn't have to be one of the topics up top-- we could muse over something completely different. I'm always open for ideas. Please let me know my friends!

If you’re still looking for more, I’m totally interested! I’m a fan of fantasy and romance, and a few of the pairing ideas caught my eye! (God x human, vampire x human, maid x master, demon x human). We could combine some or try something completely new! I usually only write females though, if that’s alright!

edit: also saw your other thread, demon x Angel is another favorite as well as pirates being one of my recent fascinations in writing!!