Looking for a 1x1 canon/oc m/f romance roleplay (Fate/ series)

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Feinerine

Original poster
Hello, I'm Fei, a 20 year old Australian who is looking for roleplayers on this site. I'm not big on forum roleplay, but I decided to try out this website to see if it would aid me in looking for other roleplayers as well.

I roleplay in the script style of roleplay, using asterisks. Though I am willing to try and use paragraph, like writing a novel, since I have some experience doing that too.

Doubling is not my type of thing, I'm sorry. I prefer focusing on one relationship in the roleplay, since I find that going back and forth gets rather tedious in my opinion.

I am looking for a one on one canon/oc m/f romance with my character, Nerisu Himenomiya, as the female. She's an OC of mine, and I will link to a document all about her right now: Nerisu Himenomiya I have art of her, but I would rather link that to potential roleplayers who are interested in her. And yes, she is considered to be a bit of a Mary Sue, but I prioritised on making a character I have fun with, so when I developed her I didn't really care about making her realistic. But she does have some flaws that can damage her quite a bit.

The thing is... I have a fetish that I roleplay using her. The fetish is lactation, and I'm hoping that my potential partners will be comfortable with that, too. If you're not, but still want to roleplay with me, then the answer's going to be no, sorry. It feels too weird not having her do that while roleplaying.

The character I am looking for is Prototype Saber from the Fate series, such as Fate/stay night and Fate/zero. Except, he is from Fate/prototype, the version of Fate/stay night before it was revamped with our well-known Saber being turned into a woman now (thank god). Here's a wiki article about him: Saber (Fate/Prototype) It gives an idea of what he's like. No, I'm not expecting the actual Saber to pop out from his world and into the real one, I'm expecting a lookalike to meet Nerisu and get to know her better. I don't feel comfortable roleplaying with the actual Saber himself, since it would make Nerisu feel he has to get with Ayaka, the female Shirou. She's a firm believer in that he should be with her instead.

What I like in roleplays:

• Slice of life
  • Sci-fi (Nerisu is from a sci-fi universe called Caladria, and I don't mind implementing it into roleplays)
  • Fantasy (I guess it's technically fantasy too)
  • Romance (of course)
  • Lightheartedness
  • Comedy
  • Smut that doesn't dominate the plot
  • Drama happening because of Nerisu (not a fan of the other character inducing drama, puts me off quite a bit but I'll still roleplay)

What I don't like in roleplays:

• A lot of drama
  • Action (I feel uncomfortable writing action scenes)
  • Angst
  • Smut dominating the plot
  • Smut based plots (can't really get into those)
  • Dark plots
  • Furry (I wouldn't roleplay Nerisu becoming romantic with them, sorry)
  • Really rushed romance (I like a couple of days of development at least before they get together)
  • School plots (can't really get into them anymore)
As for the descriptiveness of posts, I prefer posts to be one big paragraph at the very most but two lines or so at the least. As for how descriptive I am, that's how descriptive you can expect me to be. No multi-para or anything there, but I tend to do semi-para and rarely para. As for grammar and the like, I expect my partner to be fluent in English, but the occasional typo is fine. But please know the difference between your/you're and their/they're/there because otherwise I will probably be distracted a lot.

I expect rapid fire replies, I'm a rather impatient person and I like advancing the roleplay A LOT. Due to my changed sleep schedule, I'm happy because it allows me to roleplay more with Americans and other foreigners. This means about 30 replies or more will satisfy me for the day, though I prefer a lot, up to the hundreds if it's possible. However, I can deal with less as long as the roleplay is really interesting. I just like roleplaying a lot, that's all. Just so you know, I'm a rapid fire replier myself.

I'm okay with newbie roleplayers, though I prefer experienced ones. This is because I feel it would be easier for them to roleplay with me? In the sense that they can think of what to do during it, and I feel they would have an easier time portraying Prototype Saber.

For roleplaying plots, this is a slice of life roleplay so the only things I would be able to provide would be the jobs that the Saber would have. I'll list those in dot points:

• Florist
  • Convenience store worker
  • Supermarket worker
  • Museum guide
Or he doesn't have a job at all, which works too. But if you have any ideas you want to suggest to me, talk to me about them! I may accept them or not, but I like to try new things when it comes to slice of life, I think.

This is going to be an adult roleplay with smut, so I would only feel comfortable doing it in private. I would normally prefer Skype or Discord, mainly Skype, since you get notifications on the spot, but I can try out email and PMs as well. If anyone has read this far, send me a PM, comment or an email to [email protected] and we'll see what happens! Thank you for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.