Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
{\ _ /}
( • - •)
/ v ^"\ Hey there... I'll be updating this thread over time.

I'm looking for a partner! Or at least someone to just talk to about our characters and see if it turns into a roleplay.

I used to do live action roleplays as a kid and it eventually turned into casual roleplays over Facebook messenger. So with that said, I'm obviously pretty inexperienced with in depth roleplays with developed plots and world building. This is something I'd like to work on, but for now I need something not so strict to help me ease into it :)

I'm an artist and love creating characters and I just want something to DO with them. I want to develop them and I find it most enjoyable when I'm doing that with other people. Anytime I make new developments with them, I gotta have someone to share it with XD I am open to smut and only do MxF pairings and stick with fantasy genre.

A little bit about me... I'm 30 and a single mother who works full time and will be returning to college in a few months or so. I can generally reply multiple times a day but I may need patience with replies here and there. I've been experiencing all sorts of writers and artist block for a long time now and am itching to break free of that. So if you wanna take me under your wing or ask about what kind of characters I have to work with, just DM me!

Please no minors... I do prefer people closer to my own age.

I prefer original character but some fandoms I'd be interested in exploring:
- Legend of Zelda
- Skyrim
Among others, but this is what I'm interested in at the moment...

Last edited:
  • This Gives Me Plot Bunnies
Reactions: wild jam