Looking for 1x1

snazzyjae

she/they
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Hello, I'm Jae! I'm looking for someone to roleplay with kinda consistently. I do work about 35 hours a week and I am trying to get a second job on top of that so we would have to work around that a bit. I live in FL so my timezone is EST but if yours isn't, it's ok we can make it work. I am a female and I am also looking for a female or a non-binary partner. I am 23 so the closer you are to that age the better but it's ok if not, the youngest I'll go to is 16 and the oldest is 28. I'm not overly picky about the genre, I like fantasy, sci-fi, and romance. Specifically LGBT romance is my personal favorite. I am new to this so I'm very beginner friendly and it's ok if you have more experience just don't be disappointed if my writing isn't quite up to your personal standard. Feel free to message me if you're interested!

Hey! Is romance required or would you be open to doing an rp without romance in it? :)

I actually do have an rp post you could go through and if you are on board with me as a partner, then we can discuss particular ideas? That sound okay?

Because I do have mild inspiration for all kinds of characters right now ^^

Um if you did want to do romantic things or non romantic things then I would be happy to oblige. I am not the best in writing with length though as you wrote you are not.

Um if you did want to do romantic things or non romantic things then I would be happy to oblige. I am not the best in writing with length though as you wrote you are not.
Yeah I don't mind either way and yes I haven't written anything in a long time so it most likely won't be long or the best quality so if you're like that too then yeah no worries we're in the same boat lol