Looking for 1x1

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bamzzakka

Original poster
Hello, I'm Bamz! I'm looking for a roleplay partner! I'm new to Iwaka, but I've been roleplaying for a very long time and I'd like to pick it back up again after not doing so for a year.

To make some things clear:
Sometimes I can get a little busy or slow. I'll try my best to update at least once a week. If it takes any longer, you can give me a little nudge. I am willing to provide my google hangouts or skype for other ways to contact me.
Please be patient, though! I also try my hardest to give the highest quality that I can and I don't like to deliver posts that are rushed or not well developed/thought out! I pay a lot of attention to my characters and the story!

If you haven't been scared away by now:
Some things I refuse to roleplay are furries, smut, romance (romance included in an unrelated plot is fine, however, I don't like my plots to only be centered around romance), yaoi/yuri (Note: I will roleplay characters with all kinds of sexualities. I just believe that the genre of yaoi/yuri fetishizes same-sex couples, which is why i don't strictly roleplay the genres), vampires/werewolves, torture and abuse.
Otherwise, I'm pretty flexible. I really like roleplays that have a lot of drama. I also like plots that include elements of adventure, fantasy, sci-fi. My roleplays vary in tone ranging from lighthearted to intense and serious.

Lately, I've been craving a post-apocalyptic roleplay.
I'm also always up for roleplaying elves. (Though, I might get bored if you stick to the same tolkein-esque fantasy style that's been done a thousand-and-one times)

If interested, reply here or message me! I'm also in the process of updating my roleplay resume!

I'd head over here if you're looking for one-on-one. That's where everyone will go; you can probably find a partner or two there.

Thank you! I reposted there after realizing I had made a mistake! I don't know who to contact for posting in the wrong forum, however...

Status
Not open for further replies.