Looking for 1x1 RP

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by alilycat, Sep 14, 2013.

1. Hi, and thank you for looking here! I am looking for partners to start a 1x1 roleplay with, as the title says up there. ↑

Anyways, I'll tell you some things about my roleplaying style.
    I love roleplays with romance, and I play straight couples only. I am better at playing female characters; however, I am always willing to play males as long as I know the plot well enough to create a well-rounded character for it.
    Some themes I like for roleplays are fantasy with a twist, supernatural, dystopian, and sometimes just normal life if it has an interesting plot story to it. I have a thing for death/horror roleplays, especially those with a hint of romance and set in the Victorian Era. I dislike roleplays based off of books, movies, anime, etc. even if I may like that series, I still will not roleplay with it. This includes Hunger Games, Warriors, and things like that. I also dislike apocalypse roleplays, no matter what kind.
    I tend to spend a lot of my time on posts and they can turn out quite lengthy. I prefer if you can match the length of my posts, but I am willing to roleplay with players who make shorter posts. Please do make sure your grammar is correct, though, as that does happen to be one of my pet peeves. I understand if there are a few mistakes here and there, as long as it doesn't happen all the time.
    I will be online for maybe a few hours a day, so I will post daily. I do understand that real life comes before roleplaying, so I will be patient if you do not post for a few days. School may turn out to be very busy for me on some days, so it is possible that my activity may decrease.
    I have a few ideas in mind, being romance/fantasy twist, but I am open to edits on them as well as new suggestions for a roleplay you want to do.

So... that was rather wordy, but hopefully you read it all. XD
    Please either post in this thread or send me a PM if you would like to do a 1x1 RP!

2. What kind of ideas did you have in mind?:) I'm definitely interested and pretty much willing to RP any ideas you had, or I could offer a few suggestions of my own if you want

3. I was thinking about a twist on Cinderella involving angels/demons. I could type out the plot if you'd like.

Other things I might like to do are medieval roleplays or things involving the supernatural, as of now.

If you have plot ideas, I'd love to hear them! :)

4. Fantasy with a twist is a personal favorite of mine, so I'd love to work something out with you! I also tend to post long and make very in-depth characters. Obviously it depends if you want two one-on-one RPs going but, but I hope to hear from you.

5. I'd be cool with trying that. Otherwise I've kind of been contemplating doing an RP set in the Victorian era involving vampires and fairies, it would be verging on a horror RP and a little dark maybe but also involve some romance

6. That sounds pretty good to me. ^^
    I would do that idea with you, if you'd like.

7. You can message me the plot for your idea, or would you rather I gave you a bit more information on my storyline? I'm totally fine doing either RP and suck at making decisions so let me know what you want to do xD