Looking for 1x1 RP

A

alilycat

Original poster
Hi, and thank you for looking here! I am looking for partners to start a 1x1 roleplay with, as the title says up there. ↑

Anyways, I'll tell you some things about my roleplaying style.
I love roleplays with romance, and I play straight couples only. I am better at playing female characters; however, I am always willing to play males as long as I know the plot well enough to create a well-rounded character for it.
Some themes I like for roleplays are fantasy with a twist, supernatural, dystopian, and sometimes just normal life if it has an interesting plot story to it. I have a thing for death/horror roleplays, especially those with a hint of romance and set in the Victorian Era. I dislike roleplays based off of books, movies, anime, etc. even if I may like that series, I still will not roleplay with it. This includes Hunger Games, Warriors, and things like that. I also dislike apocalypse roleplays, no matter what kind.
I tend to spend a lot of my time on posts and they can turn out quite lengthy. I prefer if you can match the length of my posts, but I am willing to roleplay with players who make shorter posts. Please do make sure your grammar is correct, though, as that does happen to be one of my pet peeves. I understand if there are a few mistakes here and there, as long as it doesn't happen all the time.
I will be online for maybe a few hours a day, so I will post daily. I do understand that real life comes before roleplaying, so I will be patient if you do not post for a few days. School may turn out to be very busy for me on some days, so it is possible that my activity may decrease.
I have a few ideas in mind, being romance/fantasy twist, but I am open to edits on them as well as new suggestions for a roleplay you want to do.

So... that was rather wordy, but hopefully you read it all. XD
Please either post in this thread or send me a PM if you would like to do a 1x1 RP!

What kind of ideas did you have in mind?:) I'm definitely interested and pretty much willing to RP any ideas you had, or I could offer a few suggestions of my own if you want

I was thinking about a twist on Cinderella involving angels/demons. I could type out the plot if you'd like.

Other things I might like to do are medieval roleplays or things involving the supernatural, as of now.

If you have plot ideas, I'd love to hear them! :)

Fantasy with a twist is a personal favorite of mine, so I'd love to work something out with you! I also tend to post long and make very in-depth characters. Obviously it depends if you want two one-on-one RPs going but, but I hope to hear from you.

I was thinking about a twist on Cinderella involving angels/demons. I could type out the plot if you'd like.

Other things I might like to do are medieval roleplays or things involving the supernatural, as of now.

If you have plot ideas, I'd love to hear them! :)

I'd be cool with trying that. Otherwise I've kind of been contemplating doing an RP set in the Victorian era involving vampires and fairies, it would be verging on a horror RP and a little dark maybe but also involve some romance

That sounds pretty good to me. ^^
I would do that idea with you, if you'd like.

You can message me the plot for your idea, or would you rather I gave you a bit more information on my storyline? I'm totally fine doing either RP and suck at making decisions so let me know what you want to do xD