1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, Modern, Supernatural,
Hi! My name is Treasure and I am looking for ANYONE to roleplay with. I only female characters (mostly because I have not played a male), and I, open for pretty much anything! I want a romance roleplay.
I have a couple ideas of my own as well and we can share thoughts/ideas. I am pansexual so sex does not matter to me, I do gay and straight roleplays. I have done a few roleplays that include supernatural creatures, (vampires, werewolves, elves, etc.) because they are my favorite!! As far as any other genre, I am open to anything considering I haven't done any fantasy, horror etc.
I am completely ok with short posts but I would rather they be somewhat long because I love reading them! I would also like more longer ones so I can work on my writing skills, seeing as they have somewhat diminished. And I am okay with NEWBIES!!!!! I have a few plots that I would like to try out but I LOVE seeing other peoples plots as well!!! And as far as characters go, I will be making up many!!! To get ahold of me about roleplaying just PM me! I will also love to start the roleplay in a PM!!