Looking for 1x1 partners!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Diamond Dragon

Original poster
Hi everyone! It's Dia, and i'm looking for some partners willing to try out a few rP ideas I have!

-I can play girl or boy characters equally well, but my default is usually girls.

-Please, please be at least semi-lit or up, and keep our rps PG-13 with no swearing.

-If there is romance, I will only do MxF.

-I can usually reply at least once a day, but I may not reply for awhile at times, so feel free to poke/prod/kick me.

The first idea I have in mind is little people based. Like The Secret World of Arrietty. A little person is accidentally seen/captured by a human, and the two become good friends. I have a few ideas for a more specific scenario, but I'm quite flexible with them. I can do either the little person or human. If you want romance in the rp, I just gonna say I'd rather have the human to be male, and little person to be female.

Another idea is that two teens meet at a summer camp. Recently, strange things have been going on there, and there are reports of a gigantic monster looking around. The two teens work together to get to the bottom of what's going on.

That's all I can think of for now! Thanks for reading, and I hope someone is interested

Last edited by a moderator:
Added a little bit to the theme explanation!

I have one taker, but I would love it if there were more who want to roleplay this with me!

Sounds interesting. Shoot me a pm if you want (not at my face please >~<)

Thanks for the interest! *PMed*

I really like the second idea! I'd love to RP that with you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.