1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Looking for 1x1 partners!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Diamond Dragon, Feb 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi everyone! It's Dia, and i'm looking for some partners willing to try out a few rP ideas I have!

-I can play girl or boy characters equally well, but my default is usually girls.

-Please, please be at least semi-lit or up, and keep our rps PG-13 with no swearing.

-If there is romance, I will only do MxF.

-I can usually reply at least once a day, but I may not reply for awhile at times, so feel free to poke/prod/kick me.

The first idea I have in mind is little people based. Like The Secret World of Arrietty. A little person is accidentally seen/captured by a human, and the two become good friends. I have a few ideas for a more specific scenario, but I'm quite flexible with them. I can do either the little person or human. If you want romance in the rp, I just gonna say I'd rather have the human to be male, and little person to be female.

Another idea is that two teens meet at a summer camp. Recently, strange things have been going on there, and there are reports of a gigantic monster looking around. The two teens work together to get to the bottom of what's going on.

That's all I can think of for now! Thanks for reading, and I hope someone is interested

#1 Diamond Dragon, Feb 2, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2015
  2. Added a little bit to the theme explanation!

3. I have one taker, but I would love it if there were more who want to roleplay this with me!

4. Sounds interesting. Shoot me a pm if you want (not at my face please >~<)

5. Thanks for the interest! *PMed*

6. I added a new story idea!

7. I really like the second idea! I'd love to RP that with you :)

8. Wonderful! I'm PMing you now! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.