Looking for 1x1 partners

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tribalwolf

Original poster
Closed because I've hit my limit with roleplays <3 thank you all so much

So I just joined up, and would like some roleplay partners to dabble in all the things with. I have a google docs with my characters listed here, although it's a constant WIP(so if you have any questions about a certain char that doesn't have info filled in, just ask). I do roleplay R+ things, and please pardon the scatterbrained-ness of this, as I've... never done this before XD

Original Settings
- Fantasy is always a go for me. If it has magic, mysticism, things you can only dream of, I'm so in. This is usually my main genre, and most of my characters have some element of fantasy to them. I thoroughly enjoy historical fantasy, apocalyptic fantasy, and scifi fantasy.

- Historical is another favorite, although usually spiced with Fantasy unless the setting is rich enough that I feel I can go without my usual fix of fantasy. My favorite so far has been playing with Greek/Nordic/Egyptian gods and mortals/demigods in modern or historical settings.

- Romance, yes romance. I'm a sucker for it, but I do not like roleplays where romance is the center of everything in the universe. I prefer a natural romance, unplanned, where if two characters happen to click then yay! If not, oh well, still a good roleplay!

I don't got much in the way of pairings, I like just about everything save F/F, so... yeah.

Fandoms
I have a lot of books, games and TV shows I enjoy that give me ideas and muse, so this is pretty much a list of the ones I like best. I don't usually roleplay canons myself, although I don't mind playing with a canon. The list may be kinda short because I have a shoddy memory, but as I remember things it'll update.

Books
Dragonriders of Pern
Mistborn/ANYTHING BY BRANDON SANDERSON
Kate Daniels
Mercy Thompson
Morganville Vampires
The Silver Wolf(To clear up, this is the specific book. Sadly I only have the first, so that's as far as my knowledge goes)
Lord of the Rings
Eragon

TV Shows
The Walking Dead
Lucifer
Supernatural

Games
Dark Souls (SUCH POTENTIAL)
Assassin's Creed
Dragon's Age(I've played Origins and Inquisition, not II)

If you're interested in roleplaying with me with any of these, or something you think might catch my interest, shoot me a PM c: I don't bite.

Last edited by a moderator:
pick me pick me!

MorganVille Vampires finally someone else

I've been looking for a DA partner! If you're willing, I'd love to plot something.

Still looking for a partner? I have a nicely developed dark fantasy world that you may or may not be interested in. Shall I PM you the information to see if it is interesting to you?

It may not be historical at all but I promise it has plenty of drama, action, feels, romance, etc within its plot. Depending on how your actions shape the advancement of the story of course

Still looking for a partner? I have a nicely developed dark fantasy world that you may or may not be interested in. Shall I PM you the information to see if it is interesting to you?

It may not be historical at all but I promise it has plenty of drama, action, feels, romance, etc within its plot. Depending on how your actions shape the advancement of the story of course
I actually was just about to close this up, but you caught me with dark fantasy. Send me a PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.