1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Looking for 1x1 (Anthro Stuff)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Luminescent, Feb 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello there, if you're reading this then I can assume that you, like me, have an affinity for the anthro genre. I play females only since that's what I'm most comfortable with. In regards to plots I'm pretty open to suggestions although I do have a couple ideas in mind already. I tend to post two or more paragraphs and although I don't expect my partners to post walls of text every single time, please no one liners. I can't tell you how much I dislike one liners.

For where I intend to post, I'd prefer it to be in PM's since it's easier for me to track and I think any of the other more explicit details can be discussed in a PM conversation prior to the RP. If you're interested don't hesitate, I don't bite (See what I did there? haha... I need friends).

As for your normal genres, I like sci fi more so than fantasy, though again I'm open to suggestions if you've got them.

#1 Luminescent, Feb 9, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.