Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo. I'm pretty interested in snagging that werewolf hunter plot unless you're ultra supersick of them as you seem to get those a lot.

If that's whats up, I'm also pretty interested in your Ancient and Medieval fantasy groupings. We can talk about making something up for those if you're in for a roleplay.

First off, let me tell you that you and I have almost the EXACT SAME ROLEPLAY LIKES AND DISLIKES. I say almost because I usually prefer anime over face claims, but eh. Secondly, you and I could have some serious fun roleplaying in my opinion. I have been roleplaying since I was 13 ( I am now almost 23) and I think that we could have so much fun hashing out some badass roleplay. I too am a gamer and play MTG! Which is another reason why we will get a long so well!

Werewolf stories are my life, but of course I do other things. You basically listed all of the fantasy roleplays that I LOVE to do. PLUS you like to do Greek roleplays! I am not a HUGE nerd on the history of Greece or their Gods (yet) but I have a very deep love for the Sun God Apollo. So it makes me happy to see that you like to roleplay the Greeks.

Long story short, I would really like to roleplay with you.​

CALLING TO INTERESTED VISUAL ARTISTS!
I have an idea for a...different style of roleplay, but a roleplay nonetheless. So if you are interested in any of the plots I have mentioned and also happen to have some sort of way to create digital art PM me to discuss this concept. It'll probably be a little time consuming and possibly slow, but I think it'll be interesting, even if it doesn't get too far. Your level / quality of work doesn't need to be amazing, as long as you can create distinct characters it's all good.

Let me know!​

Status
Not open for further replies.