Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to do an agent RP or a police RP with you!

I would love to do an agent RP or a police RP with you!
Shoot me a PM and maybe we can come up with something that has a twist to it. (Hopefully no werewolves, got too much of that going on.)

Hi!

I'd be interested in the dragon plot or something with vampires because I haven't done that sort of thing in a hot minute. Whatever you'd prefer. (:

Hi!

I'd be interested in the dragon plot or something with vampires because I haven't done that sort of thing in a hot minute. Whatever you'd prefer. (:

PM and we can discuss, I'm itching to get this Dragon RP passed five posts, so much potential but it never gets that far :'(

The Human/Dragon or Superhero/Vigilante ideas sound fun! Are those still open? :3

The werewolf/werewolf hunter plot looks good! I'd love to spend time writing the relationship between the two characters with you! That said, I also have my own original Ancient Rome-inspired setting and plot I'd like to try out. DC is a huge interest of mine, so I'd love to do the vigilante/metahuman plot as well. :)

The werewolf/werewolf hunter plot looks good! I'd love to spend time writing the relationship between the two characters with you! That said, I also have my own original Ancient Rome-inspired setting and plot I'd like to try out. DC is a huge interest of mine, so I'd love to do the vigilante/metahuman plot as well. :)
PM me for the vigilante/metahuman plot :)

Hi I would love to rp with you! Pm me and we can chat!
I'm interested in royalty or beauty and beast type rp! :)

Hi there!
Are you interested in doing an AU Marvel role play?
Basically it consists of organized crime/gang members.

Bucky and whoever are rivals in the business.
I have more plot if you are interested. :)
However, I do request you to be Bucky and I can play the rival boss (and they could be whoever).

Hi there!
Are you interested in doing an AU Marvel role play?
Basically it consists of organized crime/gang members.

Bucky and whoever are rivals in the business.
I have more plot if you are interested. :)
However, I do request you to be Bucky and I can play the rival boss (and they could be whoever).
Although this sounds like a cool concept I don't like playing Canon characters. I prefer OC's if I'm dealing with a pre-existing universe.

Thanks for the comment though. I wish you luck in finding your Bucky :)

Although this sounds like a cool concept I don't like playing Canon characters. I prefer OC's if I'm dealing with a pre-existing universe.

Thanks for the comment though. I wish you luck in finding your Bucky :)
No worries!

Would you be interested in doing something involving gangs and whatnot without it being Marvel related?
Worth a shot to ask. :)

Would you be interested in doing something involving gangs and whatnot without it being Marvel related?
Worth a shot to ask. :)
If I can add fantasy elements to it...potentially. Really depends on the story-line.

Hello! I like the witch x werewolf or the werewolf hunter x noble.

Still looking to possibly try out one more plot with someone. I'm really itching for these concepts:

I'm interested in discussing / working on a possible RP that deals with a kryptonian OC and/or some other form of metahuman.

My DC universe knowledge isn't the greatest, just a heads up BUT research can be done and I'm willing to read up on things / events. The pairing is open to canon characters if you'd like or you can play an OC as well.

I'm thinking I might wanna deal with a Human / Vigilante X Kryptonian / Metahuman pairing here. (Maybe something like Power Girl and Huntress).

We can go with a few ideas plot wise depending on what time / place this takes part in. We can have the Kryptonian recently come to / crash on earth (typical). We can have it where perhaps the Kryptonian has been on earth for some time but they haven't done anything with their abilities due to the fact that Super-Man and Super-Girl / Power Girl do everything so a third super powered Kryptonian isn't needed flying around, or so they think.

If we go with a metahuman concept, perhaps the metahuman comes to their powers through some sort of accident / experiment (typical again, I know) and obviously doesn't have control over them, causing other heroes / vigilante's to come after said metahuman thinking that they are a threat to their cities. Or we can once again go with the concept of said metahuman just remaining hidden throughout their life for whatever purpose they've chosen.

Perhaps this vigilante is a scientist as well and they're studying the Kryptonian or have decided to experiment and create the metahuman for whatever purpose.

FxF or MxF is okay with me on this and I'm interested in playing the female Kryptonian / Metahuman character for this pairing.

An idea that recently came to me after plotting a few different RP's with other members and not getting past the brainstorming phase.

I've been recently watching Supergirl so this kinda stems from the show but has ABSOLOUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH DC.

Take the concept of Kara Danvers and Cat Grant and remove the Supergirl aspect. I really like the relationship they have, but I also really like the idea of the two characters being co-workers instead of a boss and employee, although I'm down for whatever concept.

I kind of want this to be less about the meta-human becoming a hero. She is simply a person with powers (backstory varies depending on what we do.) I would love to see the boss / co-worker be some sort of vigilante.

Our characters can be anything when it comes to a work environment. They can work at a Law firm, a lab, an agency, some sort of big publishing / news company, hell, they can even be servers, It doesn't matter to me. Whatever we choose though I would love to work it into potential plot points.

I don't have much on this pairing as it's a rough concept that I would like to work on with my partner.

Maybe my character is new to this job? Maybe your character is new to the job? There is a lot of potential here for this plot to go anywhere, so please feel free to PM me about this concept if you're interested.

FxF or MxF doesn't matter to me, although I'm itching for a good FxF cause I don't have much going on in that category atm.

I am looking to play the meta-human / human with powers.

Hey everyone, just a little update here.

I've been watching an array of television shows and I'm kinda itching to work on a plot that involves a handler and some sort of agent.

I'm think that there will be some sci-fi / supernatural elements to the plot but honestly at this point, it's literally just the pairing of Handler x Agent that is solid. This would involve a lot of brainstorming and plotting things out but I think it could be fun. PM me if you're interested :)

Hey, if you're still up for something with human mutants /experiments, specifically something similar to Maximum Ride if you've seen that series, message me. I've got my own sort of universe for them that I've been building and doing alternate universe type stuff with for the past few years.

Hello everyone, just gonna put a little bump here because I have a couple rough plot ideas that I would love to work on with people if they are interested.

One is about an agent and a handler (super rough)

and the other is about a werewolf hunter and a werewolf (it's kind of a typical plot but something I wanna try.)

PM me if you wanna brainstorm! :)

Hello everyone!

So I recentry stumbled upon a Web Comic, well sorta it's on Deviant Art, I'll post the link at the end of this little blurb.

Anyways, the story is about Human/Kaiju hybrid type creature that appears in this small town and meets this human teen and they have this great little relationship.

Anywho, I'm not looking to copy that exact plot but I'm certainly interested in taking this Human/Kaiju hybrid-experiment concept and try to build a plot around it.

I would love to play the creature for this pairing, I have a couple ideas where the whole Kaiju thing doesn't necessarily need to be scientific / experimental / some sort of radioactive bi-product. That being said, it doesn't mean that I'm not into the more science based concepts. I'm honestly down for either, with whoever wants to discuss it.

Anywho PM me if you're interested in this plot and we can definitely discuss. :D

P.S. here's the link to Bomango:
Bomango: ReLaunch 1

THIS IS STILL A WIP / Place holder for my ideas

Keep in mind all these pairings can be FxF or MxF I have no preference, the only thing I want is to play the Kaiju character.

So this one is a little more on the science-y side of things. The Kaiju character was created for warfare. A military experiment that the government has made and controls. For it obeys. Does exactly as it's told because of the brainwashing it has been put through. The creature was created by splicing and modifying human DNA and previous creature DNA that the government had created, other weapons that were deemed failures or too dangerous.

This plot is a bit of a mix of the science-y type plot and the fantasy type plot.

Another plot that is purely fantasy based.

Last edited:
Hey everyone, so I have moved two out of the five Kaiju concepts to the first page if you wanna check them out.

If the plots interest you let me know and we can further discuss ideas and such in PM's :D

Status
Not open for further replies.