Looking Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • What was your favorite song of this year?
  • Least favorite song?
    Don't really have one.
  • What was the farthest trip you took?
    I can't really remember to be honest. I think it wouldn't be that far. Didn't travel much this year
  • What was the biggest lesson you learned?
    That it is bad to be hoping for somebody that you can't reach, but it is worse to try to forget her.
  • What was the weirdest thing you ate?
    Good question. I think it was something with goat cheese. I don't like any other cheese than that of the animals that produce the sound : "moo".
  • How many times did you have to visit the emergency room?
    Zero. Yes, I know, I am quite surprised myself. O__O - Why am I still alive?!
  • What time did you usually wake up this year?
    Early. Good heavens thank my problem slee-- oh, that isn't something good.
  • How about on weekends?
    What are those? ;___;
  • What did your swimsuit look like this year?
    Fabulous. Dandy. Magnificent. I don't really know... normal?
  • How often did you get dressed up?
    Euhm, several times. Nothing too fancy.
  • And what was your fanciest outfit?
    Dressed as a monk for a party at @Fieryfly .
  • Did you do anything dangerous?
    Playing with my dog. I got some new scars to boast with.
  • Which video game or movie did you enjoy best?

5B328C03EDE70C32246250A2DFF01BF3DD1EB7A2

Just my favorite game, Europa Universalis 4. This is from a campaign with Fieryfly( She started as Bengal and I as Sind, cause we wanted to do something different than usual). Man, if we had more time then I would've made the tiny country Sind even larger. :( - It was even an Empire by this time.
  • Which video game or movie was a total letdown?
    None really. I don't join hypes, so I am relatively safe from total letdowns.
  • How often did you eat out?
    Not really a lot more than last year.
  • Did you learn any weird talents?
    Twerking better than @Inzane620, but not as good as @Deuce. :(
  • Did you learn any useful talents?
    I can drive now. Well, probably should phrase it : I can drive people over now, instead of just attempting it with a bicycle. :D
  • Were you in denial about your age this year?
    No, never saw a reason to do that.
  • Are you scrambling to get Christmas presents?
    No, family is arguing and I am not going to celebrate Christmas with them. Probably just going to a restaurant and just enjoy myself. One table for Bearo would suffice!
  • Did you make New Year's Resolutions?
    To not forget who I am.
  • Did you keep them?
    Well, kinda. I haven't managed to written my name wrong! That is good, not? :D
  • What was the biggest party you attended?
    Euhm, good question. Think it was a party of a friend. 80 people or something like that? Not really that good though. Smaller parties are more comfortable and fun in my experience.
  • What did your pajamas look like? (If any~)
    I can send pic--- oh, yeah. Just shorts and a t-shirt.
  • What was your biggest project this year?
    Getting @ChromeHound to love me.
  • Was it completed?
    I think so. He keep saying he will abduct me over 6 years. Sounds like love.
  • Who did you appreciate most this year?
    A lot of people, but really, @ChromeHound. He has grown like a close brother to me and can just tell him anything. He will even feel sorry for it! :D
  • Who did you have to keep yourself from strangling?
    Prince/Booski. :| I have this dislike for liars and hate-mongers. And idiots. Though it is no hate. It is just natural instinct to dislike certain type of people. :)
  • Was it difficult to choose just one for that last question?
    No, not at all. ^____^
  • What was the best meal you had this year?
    PAAAANCAAAKES!
  • Which show did you binge?
    I never binge! I am a gentleman!
  • Was it difficult to choose just one for that last question? Actually never mind, I know that answer.
    You do? But how?!
  • How much time did you spend online?
    Think bit too much, but that is cause I do it to stay in contact with a lot of people I care about.
  • What was the best roleplay you had this year?
    I only did my own roleplay... not going to be that person who strikes his own ego. ;____;
  • What was your favorite outfit of this year?
    I will soon just post a picture in the picture thread. Am shy though, be gentle. D:
  • Did you buy any lottery tickets?
    Hahahahahha, with my luck, mankind will sooner develop a cure for being a cunt than I winning the lottery.
  • Did you have a birthday party?
    Not really.
  • What was it like?
    Fun, not really anything mentionable.
  • Did you fall in love?
    Yes. :(
  • With whom?
    Josie. :(
  • What was the best book you read this year?
    Good question. I don't really have one that stands out.
  • What was the worst book?
    None! Books are amazing!
  • When did you laugh the hardest?
    When with friends. :D
  • What was the happiest moment you had?
    I think that would be when Josie replied she liked me more than a friend. I think that caused me to just suddenly giggle as a little schoolgirl and wanting to jog away like a dork-ish schoolgirl to tell all her friends about--- I was in the clouds okay!

My answers:
  • What was the farthest trip you took? So far from Okinawa to Narita.
  • What was the biggest lesson you learned? Family and friends are important, even more important than I realized.
  • What was the weirdest thing you ate? Oyster okonomiyaki.
  • What time did you usually wake up this year? 05:00
  • How about on weekends? 09:00
  • How often did you get dressed up? Twice?
  • And what was your fanciest outfit? Black dress
  • Which video game or movie did you enjoy best? Star Wars Episode VII
  • How often did you eat out? 3 times per week
  • Are you scrambling to get Christmas presents? Yes!
  • What was the biggest party you attended? Office party for the Engineering section
  • What did your pajamas look like? (If any~) Old and checkered pattern
  • What was your biggest project this year? Landscape and site development for a new administrative facility
  • Was it completed? No
  • Who did you appreciate most this year? My father
  • What was the best meal you had this year? Okinawan dinner at Kinpa Ginpa
  • How much time did you spend online? 2-3 hours per day
  • What was the best roleplay you had this year? Murder Game
  • What was the happiest moment you had? Taking my parents shopping, for the first time in years

What was your favorite song of this year?

Hrm... I don't really keep up with like current album releases of bands I like. I'll go a few years without bothering to see what new things they have, then I'll go grab them all and binge listen for a few days. The only song I can think of that I love and that I know was definitely released this year is this one:

Least favorite song?

The good part about not keeping up with current music is I often avoid the shitty songs that get popular. This year I had the unfortunate displeasure of hearing Madonna's new pile of garbage titled Bitch I'm Madonna. She needs to stop trying to be relevant by singing songs that make her sound like a college age party girl, and adding Nicki Minaj to a song is never a good thing. It's just terrible and she should feel bad for putting it out into the world.

What was the farthest trip you took?

Not very far at all. I don't think I got even 50 miles away from home this year. I don't care for traveling.

What was the biggest lesson you learned?

Going out of your way to do something nice for an asshole is never worth it. They won't really appreciate it and they'll probably find something about your act of kindness to bitch about.

What was the weirdest thing you ate?

I tried squid this year. It was disgusting.

How many times did you have to visit the emergency room?

4 I think? 3 times for one issue that they were being dumbasses about and for which I wasn't able to make an appointment with my primary physician to deal with, and then once because I thought I broke my foot but it turned out I just tore a ligament in there and it hurt so much I could barely walk.

What time did you usually wake up this year?

About 9:15 pm almost every day. Graveyard shift is a hell of a drug.

How about on weekends?

Probably averaged out to about 9:45 pm for weekends. I don't tend to sleep in for very long because I don't want to screw up my sleep schedule.

What did your swimsuit look like this year?

Pfft, swimsuit. I don't do swimming. I don't even own a swimsuit, just shorts that could be used as one in a pinch.

How often did you get dressed up?

Depends on what you count as "dressed up." For work every weekday I wear a white dress shirt, black tie, black jacket, and black slacks because that's the building security uniform. Outside of work I never got fancier than slacks and a t-shirt. So if the work wear counts then it was almost every weekday, if not then not at all.

And what was your fanciest outfit?

See above.

Did you do anything dangerous?

Uhhh... I chased a couple angry and likely drug-addled homeless people off my work building's property one night. That was the only time this year I felt like I was in any real danger, but they fucked off after I threatened to call the cops. Other than that, nothing comes to mind. I am a cautious man.

Which video game or movie did you enjoy best?

For video game I'd have to say Fallout 4. It was one of the only releases of the year I gave a shit about and it was fun. For movie I'd go with Avengers: Age of Ultron for the same reason.

Which video game or movie was a total letdown?

The Telltale Game of Thrones game was pretty lame: awkward graphics, shitty quicktime events, illusion of choice running rampant, and the story just didn't live up to the great source material.

The most disappointing movie of the year for me was Fantastic Four. I have fond memories of the Fantastic Four cartoon from the 90s, I didn't hate the movies made ~10 years ago, and I hoped the reboot would be neat when I first heard about it. It was such a shitshow that I didn't even bother giving it a chance after watching some trailers and hearing from others some of its worst points.

How often did you eat out?

Four times I think? I usually only eat out for special occasions like birthdays.

Did you learn any weird talents?

I cultivated a talent for taking short naps on the bus, no more than 15 minutes at a stretch. Now I hop on the bus to go to work or go home, sleep for ~30 minutes of it, then get off the bus feeling nice and refreshed.

Did you learn any useful talents?

Bus naps definitely count as useful.

Were you in denial about your age this year?

No. Is that a thing people actually do?

Are you scrambling to get Christmas presents?

Nah, got everything done on Friday.

Did you make New Year's Resolutions?
Did you keep them?

I didn't make any.

What was the biggest party you attended?

Pffft, parties. I don't attend parties.

What did your pajamas look like? (If any~)

I have pajama pants that are a blue plaid style pattern, but I almost never wear them to bed, just around the house. I just sleep in underwear, maybe socks too if it's super cold.

What was your biggest project this year?

That'd probably be making a roleplay of my own for the first time in a long time.

Was it completed?

Well, the world building stuff got completed, took me a few weeks of loose brainstorming and then a couple of actually working on it for real. The roleplay died after a little while because I was too idealistic, tried to give players a fully independent sandbox experience while also wanting to nudge them toward my intended story. The reboot will be better due to the experience of failure though, so it's all good.

Who did you appreciate most this year?

Myself. I'm the best.

Who did you have to keep yourself from strangling?

My younger brother deserved a lot of chokings this year, but I didn't give them to him, sadly.

Was it difficult to choose just one for that last question?

Not really. There were others I could have picked, but none of them could compete for sheer volume of choking deserved.

What was the best meal you had this year?

Back in.. March? Some time in the first half of the year, whenever it was, I had some fried chicken that was quite possibly the best food I've ever had. I ignored the other things that were there and just filled up on delicious chicken.

Which show did you binge?

A lot of them. The one I binged the hardest was probably Babylon 5.

Was it difficult to choose just one for that last question? Actually never mind, I know that answer.

I binge watch almost every show I watch. I frequently wait until a season is over just so I can binge through instead of watching week to week. There were so many other choices.

How much time did you spend online?

Uhh... a lot? Maybe even a majority of my waking hours, thanks to internet on my phone at work.

What was the best roleplay you had this year?

@Brovo's Legend of Renalta 2. RIP LoR 2, long live LoR reboot.

What was your favorite outfit of this year?

Probably the super classy combo of an old t-shirt, pajama pants, and socks. Comfort > looks.

Did you buy any lottery tickets?

I bought one of those shitty little $2 scratch off ones. That was a waste of $2.

Did you have a birthday party?

Kinda.

What was it like?

Just went out to dinner, then had a cake at home. People insisted on singing the song, so that happened. As I said in a previous answer, I don't do parties.

Did you fall in love?
With whom?

Nah.

What was the best book you read this year?

Probably Skin Game by Jim Butcher. Got into reading The Dresden Files at the end of last year, finished it up in January, and Skin Game is the most recently released one. The whole series is great, hard to pick a favorite, but that last one is the only one I know for sure I didn't start in 2014 so I'll go with it.

What was the worst book?

Hrm... I didn't read any books that I disliked this year. If I had to pick one that I liked the least of the lot, it'd have to be Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, which I read for the first time this year. It was just alright.

When did you laugh the hardest?

I watch a lot of the stuff put out by Rooster Teeth (they make Red vs. Blue and RWBY, plus a bunch of other things ranging from news to let's plays to silly skits), and one of them is a little game show called On The Spot. Most of the specifics of the game don't matter, but how it works is there's the host and two teams of two players who do a few improv games for fun and meaningless points, and they like to give the host a hard time and talk about how the show is gonna be cancelled, it's fun for the whole family (except it often gets into NSFW topics so not really). They usually have at least a small audience of people from Rooster Teeth there in the studio to watch, but for one episode they had nobody there to watch, just the host and teams and the crews to run the cameras and stream and such, so they put a bunch of stuffed animals and things in the audience and then had one of the show crew people go sit there with all that stuff around her. The players kept referencing their audience and the people in the control booth kept switching to the camera to show the one lady with a bunch of crap around her. They cut to that sad view three times in the first few minutes, and that combined with the players being dumb and giving the host shit lead to the light sort of fading from his eyes even earlier than usual for an episode of this little game show. One team had chosen a team name that allowed them to make dumb BJ jokes, the host sighed heavily and you could see him regretting his life choices, and then one of the players dropped this line right after it: "This whole show feels like a suicide note." I just fucking lost it, the whole situation setting it up and the delivery was perfect, laughed so hard I had a hard time breathing for a few minutes. It was great.

What was the happiest moment you had?

Uhhhhhhhh... The above explained moment of joy is a contender. Hard to think of any others that stand out, and I only recall that one because it happened like a week ago. 2015 was a pretty mellow year for me, no massive swings up or down.

Reactions: Lil Pom
SURVEYS ARE FUN! 8D

• What was your favorite song of this year? I'm gonna go with Demi Lovato's Wildfire. That one REALLY hit my sweet spot!
  • Least favorite song? Uuuuh. I actually don't know. O__O
  • What was the farthest trip you took? Our usual one and a half trip to the renaissance fair!
  • What was the biggest lesson you learned? Just because I put a lot of time, money, love and effort in to something doesn't mean I can't walk away and evolve to do something new.
  • What was the weirdest thing you ate? I try not to eat weird things. >:[
  • How many times did you have to visit the emergency room? This has only happened once in my entire life and that was many many years ago. o___o Do peeps do this often?
  • What time did you usually wake up this year? Pfffff. regular sleeping hours. That's funny.
  • How about on weekends? LAWLS
  • What did your swimsuit look like this year? WHO NEEDS A SWIMSUIT?
  • How often did you get dressed up? Three or four times maybe?
  • And what was your fanciest outfit? A little black dress. >:3
  • Did you do anything dangerous? Going to walmart this week is pretty dangerous. >>;
  • Which video game or movie did you enjoy best? STAR WARS.
  • Which video game or movie was a total letdown? Uuuum can't remember
  • How often did you eat out? WAY TOO OFTEN
  • Did you learn any weird talents? No!
  • Did you learn any useful talents? never!
  • Were you in denial about your age this year? I am okay with being a middle aged woman!
  • Are you scrambling to get Christmas presents? maybe >>
  • Did you make New Year's Resolutions? Never. >:[
  • Did you keep them? NEVER. THAS WHY I DUN MAKES THEM
  • What was the biggest party you attended? I guess my hubby's work party!
  • What did your pajamas look like? (If any~) I have night gowns and tanks w/ leggings when it's winter times and NOTHING in the summer
  • What was your biggest project this year? It is secrets.
  • Was it completed? No c____c
  • Who did you appreciate most this year? my besties have been my saving grace!
  • Who did you have to keep yourself from strangling? A couple of people HERE. >:[
  • Was it difficult to choose just one for that last question? Yes
  • What was the best meal you had this year? I can't even remember. T_T
  • Which show did you binge? TOO MANY TO NAME
  • How much time did you spend online? We can just assume I am online 24/7.
  • What was the best roleplay you had this year? I can't tell you. >:]
  • What was your favorite outfit of this year? I have a pretty paisley teal shirt!
  • Did you buy any lottery tickets? Heck no, waste of money.
  • Did you have a birthday party? No, I avoid those like the plague.
  • What was it like? NO PARTIES NEVER EVER
  • Did you fall in love? I am already married. O_O I fell in love with some characters, though?
  • With whom?CHARACTERS DAMNIT
  • What was the best book you read this year? I dun remember. >:[ I read a lot of books.
  • What was the worst book? Dammit dunno
  • When did you laugh the hardest? TOO MANY TIMES
  • What was the happiest moment you had? TODAY. RIGHT NOW. POST SEEING STAR WARS.

• Love
Reactions: Lil Pom
  • Least favorite song?
Anything Beatles.
Not really, I just want to see if anyone's actually reading this.
  • What was the farthest trip you took?
Would have been less than a week ago. Went to Sudbury to pick up a friend in preparation for Star Wars Episode 7.
  • What was the biggest lesson you learned?
That was either...

1) Family is only family as long as you share their opinions.
2) People care more about defending their moral image, than they do about opening themselves to help or understand others.
  • What was the weirdest thing you ate?
Mom's Pizza Muffin... things.
They're good, they're just not something you'd expect.
  • How many times did you have to visit the emergency room?
This year? None.
Overall? Once, technically.

It wasn't an emergency but when I was 10 I had my adenoids removed.
And by removed, I mean poked at with a stick until it shrunk, according to the Doctors at least.
  • What time did you usually wake up this year?
I don't have a sleeping routine, it's too varying to find an average.
  • How about on weekends?
Same thing as above.
  • What did your swimsuit look like this year?
I'm not sure if I even swam this ye... wait, I did once.
I think they were blue.
  • How often did you get dressed up?
For a Funeral about a month ago, suit, jacket etc...
Then forgot about the dress shoes and noticed at the event I was in running shoes.
  • And what was your fanciest outfit?
The one listed above.
  • Did you do anything dangerous?
Actually dangerous? No.
What a number of Iwaku Staff have lectured me about being 'dangerous'? Yea.
(If you're wondering it's sharing stuff like my facebook, hometown and full name publicly... here Oakville, Ontario. Anthony William Faria btw)
  • Which video game or movie did you enjoy best?
2015 Alone? Payday 2.
Across my lifetime?

Kotor for young Nostalgia.
Mass Effect for older Nostalgia.
The Walking Dead for pure story telling.
  • Which video game or movie was a total letdown?
*Points at Avatar*
Star Wars Episode 7
  • How often did you eat out?
On average twice a week for when I went to Gaming and Anime Club.
Weeks there were no club are averaged out by Dad bringing stuff home, and going out to Sushi with friends.
  • Did you learn any weird talents?
Photoshopping beautiful Iwaku Avatars.
  • Did you learn any useful talents?
Better ways to help friends with Depression or just going through a hard time.
  • Were you in denial about your age this year?
Depends on who you ask.
Serious "Work is life! Work is everything!" types of people? Oh yea.
Your typical college student trying to get by? Not at all.
  • Are you scrambling to get Christmas presents?
With what money?
  • Did you make New Year's Resolutions?
No. I make goals when it's appropriate.
I don't see a point in timing it to go along with the earth's position relative to the sun.
  • Did you keep them?
Assuming this can be changed to goals in general?
A bit, I finished college.
Still working on the G2, and not sure where to go with college from here.
  • What was the biggest party you attended?
Probably one of the one's in the apartments across from College.
Usually 20-30 people big.
  • What did your pajamas look like? (If any~)
When there's some, long loose PJ bottoms with my typical geek themed t-shirts.
  • What was your biggest project this year?
Observation Assignment for ECE, wasn't that much work though since the observation bit was more just playing with my little cousin.
Then then written portion was just common ECE knowledge... Teacher completely exaggerated it. XD
  • Was it completed?
Considering my Teacher outright told me I was doing the best in the Class? I would hope so.
  • Who did you appreciate most this year?
It's unfair to aim this at one person specifically.
I'd have to share it to all my friends back from High School combined with those Online who I talk with consistently.
  • Who did you have to keep yourself from strangling?
Going serious toned for a brief moment.
All those damn people who don't want to help refugee's out of some paranoia that they're terrorists.
Falling victim to the same fear mongering we saw just two generations ago...
  • Was it difficult to choose just one for that last question?
Not really. The one above takes the cake by far.
  • What was the best meal you had this year?
All you can eat Sushi.
  • Which show did you binge?
Multiple Animes (Log Horizon, Shiki, NHK etc.), Game of Thrones Season 5, Jessica Jones, Daredevil.
I would add Doctor Who... But a certain someone talked me into watching it as it released.
Pfft! Casuals!
  • Was it difficult to choose just one for that last question? Actually never mind, I know that answer.
... When did I choose just one? :3
  • How much time did you spend online?
Far more than I probably should be...
  • What was the best roleplay you had this year?
I've only been on Iwaku for a year... This is everyone I've been in... o_o

If I answer this several DM's are going to kill me... :/
But I'd have to say Murder Games IX The Crimson Moon
  • What was your favorite outfit of this year?
Achievement Left The House T-Shirt + Shorts
  • Did you buy any lottery tickets?
Nah, I like to keep the money I have. :3
  • Did you have a birthday party?
A bit? I played video games with some friends.
And then raided the freezer for ice cream cake.
  • What was it like?
There were games, there was ice cream, and a lot of screaming at the television.
  • Did you fall in love?
Nope... It's been several years since that last happened.
  • With whom?
WHY MUST YOU TORTURE ME LIKE THIS!? :(
  • What was the best book you read this year?
Books... right... Cause I'm a roleplayer...
So I read books... Right...

<.<
>.>

I swear I still read books for fun...
Um...
Uh...

This?

• What was the worst book?
everything-men-know-about-women.jpg

• When did you laugh the hardest?
Aw shit... I can't saw for sure.
This is a good contender though.

• What was the happiest moment you had?
Probably be the 4-Day Straight hangout I had with friends back from High School just earlier this week.

Last edited:
Anything Beatles.
Not really, I just want to see if anyone's actually reading this.
OK BUT DO YOU REALLY MEAN ANYONE OR DO YOU JUST MEAN ME because you are completely correct in assuming that I would be this nosey.

Hell, I pretty much stalked that Christmas song thread just to see if anyone would mention Wonderful Christmas Time. Even though I don't hate the song enough to list it myself or even like it enough to defend it -- I was just curious as to whether or not anyone would mention it, because it seemed like a likely contender. ...That was my only reason for stalking the thread. Nosiness.

I would add Doctor Who... But a certain someone talked me into watching it as it released.
Pfft! Casuals!
Still here. Still nosey.

And, who are you calling a casual?? I would take pictures of all my Doctor Who merchandise and share them with you if I didn't expect such a task to be so time-consuming.

Besides, you know you liked watching them at the pace I suggested. XD

EH, SCREW TRYING TO BE SPECIAL. I MIGHT AS WELL AT LEAST TRY TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS JUST FOR FUNSIES.

• Ehh... By "of this year" do you mean it has to be a song that came out this year? If so, I'd actually have to go with All About That Bass. I know, a lot of people really hate that song and it's probably surprising to hear me say I like it, but, eh, I guess it's a bit of a guilty pleasure of mine. It's also the only pop song that really stood out to me at all this year. And all the other music I really had any interest in this year all came out decades ago. XD And if I can count any of those, well... then there's too many to choose from. XD

[*]Least favorite song?

Nothing really stood out to me as being exceptionally awful. I didn't pay enough attention to the music I didn't like to pick a least favorite. XD

[*]What was the farthest trip you took?

Um... I don't think I traveled at all this year, except to-and-from college between breaks and all that, which is a good hour-and-a-half drive from my hometown.

Excluding that, though, there was the trip I took to Buffalo to see Night Vale live, which was pretty sweet. XD

[*]What was the biggest lesson you learned?

That it's ok to be open with people about my disorder, as elaborated on above.

[*]What was the weirdest thing you ate?

Some sort of "nutrition blend" that they had a sampling thing set up for in one of the dining halls on campus. It looked like something straight out of a cartoon -- with a bunch of veggies and things put in a blender so that you're left with a bunch of green slop that calls itself a smoothie. I was feeling adventurous enough to at least try it, though. Funnily enough, it tasted all right at first, until pretty much right after I started to walk away from the table and the lady handing out the stuff couldn't see me anymore, when the awful-ness of it really hit me and I nearly gagged on it. Again, just like something out of a cartoon. XD

[*]How many times did you have to visit the emergency room?

Thankfully, not at all. But there were a lot of routine visits to the doctor (actually, multiple doctors) for all the health issues that hit me during the summer.

[*]What time did you usually wake up this year?

Different portions of the year were all too different to really give this a fair answer.

[*]How about on weekends?

Same.

[*]What did your swimsuit look like this year?

I didn't swim much.

[*]How often did you get dressed up?

Not often. I would sometimes put on a nice shirt or something for church, but... I don't really like getting dressed up and I kind of avoid it when I can.

[*]And what was your fanciest outfit?

Nothing spectacular enough to mention. XD

[*]Did you do anything dangerous?

Uhhhh fell into a bit of a caffeine addiction towards the end of the summer from relying way too much on the stuff (especially in the form of those really potent 5 Hour Energy shots). I suppose going way overboard with caffeine sounds like a reckless and dangerous thing, but it... really wasn't as fun as it sounds. :/

[*]Which video game or movie did you enjoy best?

Mmmm is it too early to say Undertale? XD I feel like it might be.

As for movies... well, I really loved going to see Fantasia re-relased in theaters, if that counts. OwO

[*]Which video game or movie was a total letdown?

Nothing much. I don't play enough games or see enough movies to really be disappointed by anything. The few games/movies I do experience are generally the ones I know I'll enjoy. XD

[*]How often did you eat out?

Pretty much once a week for Sunday brunch when living with my parents on break from school. While living at college, though? Never.

[*]Did you learn any weird talents?

Um... no?

[*]Did you learn any useful talents?

Uh... nothing specific that I can think of.

[*]Were you in denial about your age this year?

I wouldn't call it denial, but, I sort of found myself... forgetting my age? It was weird, in the weeks leading up to my birthday I felt legitimately unsure as to whether I was turning 19 or 20. XD Because I knew 20 didn't sound right -- no way I was 20 already -- but, for some reason I also sort of felt like I was already 19, so... yeah. I had to actually do the math just to make sure that I was in fact turning 19.

College is one hell of a drug.

[*]Are you scrambling to get Christmas presents?

Eh. Did a bit of scrambling, but... I really don't have the time/money to put into a lot of Christmas shopping this year. :/ I wound up only getting gifts for a handful of friends...

[*]Did you make New Year's Resolutions?
    [*]Did you keep them?

Last year? Um... not that I can remember. I mean, I do sometimes make New Year's Resolutions if there's something big I need to work on, so I'm not completely against the idea like a lot of posters here seem to be, but... yeah, I can't remember what mine was last year, if I had any. XD

[*]What was the biggest party you attended?

Lol, assuming I actually party.

[*]What did your pajamas look like? (If any~)

...Do most people only have one pair of pajamas????

I had lots of different pajamas and they all looked different. O_O

[*]What was your biggest project this year?

...There were way too many school projects over the last two semesters to even think about what my biggest one was.

[*]Was it completed?

I'm too much of a perfectionist to not complete any assignments.

[*]Who did you appreciate most this year?

Probably my parents, for supporting me during everything I went through this year -- especially the mental health stuff and some risky decisions regarding my future, which are things a lot of parents might have completely dismissed/not supported at all.

[*]Who did you have to keep yourself from strangling?

I don't keep enough grudges to really think back to the whole year and name one specific person. I usually forgive-and-forget before very long.

[*]Was it difficult to choose just one for that last question?

Well yes, but probably not for the reasons you were expecting.

[*]What was the best meal you had this year?

...People actually keep track of that sort of thing...?

I mean, I eat like a bird, so I don't eat large meals in general, but... still.

[*]Which show did you binge?

Steven Universe. I'm not really much of a binge-watcher in general -- I lose focus after a while and can only watch so many episodes of a show in one sitting -- but SU for some reason is just a really easy show to spend an entire afternoon watching. I dunno why.

But yeah, there are lots of other shows that I watched but just didn't binge... cuz I usually don't binge at all. XD

[*]Was it difficult to choose just one for that last question? Actually never mind, I know that answer.

No, it actually was easy. Because I didn't binge any other shows.

[*]How much time did you spend online?

Well, according to my web timer app;

Screen%20Shot%202015-12-24%20at%201.40.17%20PM.png

Bear in mind, though, that I have no idea how to make it only include data from the past year (if that's even possible), so, the data shown here might be a little skewed if it's reaching back to as long as I've had this app installed -- which it does seem to be doing.

It still seems mainly accurate, though. XD

[*]What was the best roleplay you had this year?

Fandomstuck: Fandom Square, hands down.

[*]What was your favorite outfit of this year?

I dunno if I really have a favorite outfit, but, this is one of my favorite t-shirts;

IMG_0547.jpg

[*]Did you buy any lottery tickets?

No.

[*]Did you have a birthday party?

No. Not that I'm against the idea of birthday parties in general or anything -- because I'm not -- but, you know, I was at college at the time and, having an October birthday, no one knew me well enough that early in the year to want to throw me a party or even knew about my birthday, so... yeah.

[*]Did you fall in love?

No.

[*]What was the best book you read this year?

I haven't finished it yet so it might be a little too early to say, but, the Night Vale novel is pretty good so far. Also I haven't read a ton of books for it to compete with, soooo...

[*]What was the worst book?

I almost answered with Moby Dick, until I remembered that I read that last year.

...Yeah I have no idea. I didn't read enough this year. XD

[*]When did you laugh the hardest?
    [*]What was the happiest moment you had?

I've had too many happy moments to pick just one. XD

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
OK BUT DO YOU REALLY MEAN ANYONE OR DO YOU JUST MEAN ME because you are completely correct in assuming that I would be this nosey.

Hell, I pretty much stalked that Christmas song thread just to see if anyone would mention Wonderful Christmas Time. Even though I don't hate the song enough to list it myself or even like it enough to defend it -- I was just curious as to whether or not anyone would mention it, because it seemed like a likely contender. ...That was my only reason for stalking the thread. Nosiness.
I kind of expected you to pick up on that. :P

But the Beatles are popular enough it was more a general catch, just one you're a big fan of.
Besides, you know you liked watching them at the pace I suggested. XD
And this is what makes Casuals. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.