Looking Again (for 77% male and 23% female characters)

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FlourPower

Original poster
Hi! so first of all thank you so much for taking the time to look at this and I hope we'll get to RP! I understand that there are a lot of rules below, so it's okay if you forget something, just don't get mad if I remind you. I posted this thread a month or two ago, but I'm looking again so it's back with a few changes :)

What You Can Expect From Me:

The more you can write the more I will love you. My starters are hella long, but everything after that is usually 2-3 paragraphs.

I may not post everyday. I have a lot going on, so people who are okay with a slower roleplay, I welcome you!

I can and will write NPCs of any gender but my main character is female (I know that some people hate that but I write what I know. Every time I try to write male characters I lose interest. I yam what I yam.)

What I Expect From Partners:

Be reasonably active. Real life always comes first, but if you're going to be gone for more than 10 days, please tell me. Same for me, if I forget call me out on it.

Be able to match my posting length for the most part.

Always write in the third person

If you lose interest or don't like something I did or said please, please tell me right away. I won't get mad or anything, I just don't want to be left hanging.

T H E__P L O T S

The purple and bolded roles are those I want to play. If both roles are just white, then I have no preference as to which character I play. FxF means I'm looking for a female character, FxM means I'm looking for a male character, and FxM or FxF means I'm looking for either. I am also open to your suggestions and mixing and matching these plots. The number of next to an idea is how badly I want to do an RP. Don't be afraid to approach me about doing an RP with less moons. I want to do all of these plots but some I just want to do more. We can talk content rating via PM

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cat turned human x owner (neko or full human I don't really care) [BTW, this is not meant to be immediately and inherently sexual. I do not want that. Please do not do that to me, thanks.]
FxM or FxF
☾ ☾ ☾

Character A somehow ends up in a mythical land (we can work on the details of the world together) where they run into Character B who is a [Pirate] or [Fairy king] or [Leader of a rebellion] or [Literally anything you desire] who keeps trying to capture Character A and can't figure out how they always seem to vanish into thin air
FxM
☾ ☾ ☾ ☾

Character A travels back in time and meets Character B (I'm open to any place or time period but I was thinking maybe the highlands or Victorian England)
FxM
☾ ☾ ☾

Character A goes on to deliver something to a lodge that Character B runs. Since the lodge is closing for this huge blizzard, no one is there but the two characters. It's hate at first sight but the blizzard has trapped them in the lodge together for the foreseeable future. (can also do a high school)
FxM
☾ ☾

Cyberpunk!Police officer/Detective x Cyberpunk!Vigilante
FxM
☾☾☾

Rebel x Loyalist (I don't have a clue as to the plot for this so please come with ideas)
FxM

Supernatural PIs/detective partners
FxM or FxF
☾ ☾

Psychic/empath x Skeptical cop
FxM
☾ ☾ ☾

Knight commander x Disguised female knight
FxM
☾ ☾ ☾

Wendy x Dark! Peter pan
FxM or FxF
☾ ☾ ☾

Hades X Persephone inspired (I don't want to just rewrite the original story the exact same time period and plot)
FxM or FxF
☾ ☾

Character A is a high school student on the run from a horrible past who gets involved with Character B who begins to grow suspicious about the new student (This will be cliche af, so be warned)
FxM
☾ ☾ ☾ ☾

Character A gets pregnant from a one night stand with Character B. One of them skips town and then comes back. Surprise, surprise! Character B finds out they have a kid
FxM
☾ ☾

Merperson x Sharkperson (humanoid)
FxM
☾ ☾

Red Riding Hood x Huntsman
FxM or FxF
☾ ☾ ☾

Cyberpunk! Rivals (Vigilante vs Vigilante or Vigilante vs Cop)

FxM
☾ ☾ ☾

Thief x Anyone
FxM
☾ ☾ ☾ ☾

CEO x Anyone (message me for details)
FxM
☾ ☾ ☾ ☾

Rival gangs (open to different time periods)
FxM
☾ ☾ ☾

Character A is bullied by the 'bad boy/girl' growing up. They move out of town and when they come back a few years later, they've become a badass themselves. And it's time to get revenge against Character B. (Also suuuuper cliche)
FxM
☾ ☾ ☾ ☾

Human mate x Alpha werwolf
FxM or FxF
☾ ☾

Rouge wolf x Alpha werwolf
FxM or FxF
☾ ☾

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PM me if interested!

[Btw, if this is hard for anyone to read, please let me know!]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.