Lookin' for some partners in crime! (F/F, M/M)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidhe

poor little meow meow
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
  6. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Evening/Late Night (MST)
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
High fantasy, modern fantasy, gaslamp fantasy, Anything Fantasy, dark comedy, supernatural, paranormal, psychological, essentially everything except slice-of-life and historical.
Introduction!
Hello friends! I really miss writing and roleplaying but I've been bums at keeping up with it lately. Things are looking up for me, though, and I have inspiration to write again, so here I am!

If at any point we were planning a role-play and I disappeared, I deeply apologize. Things got kind of dark in Fauna-land for a while (literally -- when the sun sets at 3:30, I think my mind breaks.) On the off chance you'd be interested to try again, feel free to let me know!

[fieldbox="Romance, black, solid, 10, Courier New"]
★ I am open to both M/M or F/F with no preference for one or the other, but I am not interested in M/F at all. Please please please don't message me and say 'well okay I know you said you're not interested in m/f, but would you do m/f?' Because the answer will always be 'no.'

★ I'm a sucker for romance. Generally I like to have some romantic aspect in my role-plays. However, I enjoy the build up, and I love power struggles. I especially love it when characters start out unable to stand each other! No love at first sight, here.

★ I'm fine with smut in a role-play, though only if you are 18+; I generally prefer not to focus on sex, though I do have a similar search thread in the Libertine section!

I will only role-play F/F with other women. Trans, cis or nonbinary, I don't care - I'm just not comfortable role-playing lesbian romance with men. For M/M romance, however, I could not care less about the gender of my partner.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Communication, black, solid, 10, Courier New"]
★ PMs stress me out, and if at all possible I'd prefer to hash things out through an OOC thread. Once we get a rapport going, I'm usually fine, but the starting messages can overwhelm me. It goes like this: "aw man I'm too anxious for this right now, I'll do it later." [forgets] "AW SHIT I waited too long, what do I do!?" [forgets again] "I guess this was never meant to be. /floats into outer space"

★ I'm totally a-okay with little prods like, "hey are you still interested?" or "did you forget?" because the answer is, 99% of the time, "yes." To both.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Posts, black, solid, 10, Courier New"]
★ My reply patterns are spotty. Sometimes I'll reply multiple times in a day, sometimes once every few days, and there will be times where I will only be able to respond once a week (if any longer than this, I will let you know.) If you are looking for a rapid-fire partner, then unfortunately I don't think we are right for each other.

★ I tend to write longish introductions, and after that, my posts can vary from one decent paragraph to five or six. In Iwaku terms, I would place myself between Adept and Advanced. [/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="What I'm Looking For in a Partner, black, solid, 10, Courier New"]
★ 18+, please! I am 24 years old myself.

★ Patience. I will always offer the same.

★ Someone who likes to write. I don't need pages, and I neither expect nor advocate filler, but as mentioned, I almost always give bare minimum a good paragraph per reply, and often more. I also try not to be a grammar tyrant, and I'm super okay with small errors and don't expect perfection, but I would definitely appreciate decent grammar and spelling!

★ A partner to write with, not for. I like collaborating with my partner, plotting OOC, and figuring out what's going to happen together!

★ A partner that plays a wide array of character archetypes and does not stick to playing one type of character over and over.[/fieldbox]

'Broken' characters -- physically or mentally, I have an affinity and a soft spot for characters that are beat down and broken.
'Good is Boring' -- think Jinx from League of Legends, or Junko Enoshima from Dangan Ronpa. Chaotic, give-no-shits characters are some of my favourites. Let's blow some shit up and drink wine from the skulls of our enemies!
'Just Toying With Them' -- strong, cruel characters taking a liking to someone weaker or disadvantaged, just for shits and giggles
'Last of His Kind'
'Morality Kitchen Sink' -- basically grey morals.
World-building.
Character development! So important. I tend to be more character driven than plot driven.
Power struggles.
Age differences.
Sexual tension.

Specific ideas:

Something based on Dead Like Me. A recently deceased character is welcomed into the world of reapers. 'Reapers' could be true to the show, being otherworldly, but gentle beings given the task to help souls cross into the next life peacefully, or something a bit more sinister. M/M or F/F

Speaking of reapers - is anyone familiar with TWEWY? Something based on that would be neato, too. Newly deceased folks get a second pass at life by competing in a twisted game run by an organization of reapers who have no good intentions and just want to mess with people. M/M or F/F

A fantasy/steampunk setting (if you've ever played FF12 or another Ivalice game, think that) with a desperate runaway prince(ss) and a wily sky pirate. I have a plot, character (female sky pirate) and introduction for this one. Prefer F/F, but can do some pronouns swapping in my introduction and make it M/M. I'm totally cool with doubling for this plot, and it's not a 'jump in, instant romance' deal.

Character A is a wealthy man who lives in a large, ritzy home in an otherwise unpleasant neighbourhood. He's the man the young kids whisper about potentially being a killer, a pedophile, or some other kind of horrible monster. He knows several of the "bad kids" and homeless folks around the area, mostly by faces. One particular street rat (Character B) is continuously getting into fights, and takes a particularly nasty spill in front of Character A's house one evening. Seeing this, Character A comes out into the street and offers to take Character B in, if only temporarily.

Character B is hesitant due to rumours, but being hurt and rather senseless, agrees. He finds that Character A is not very scary after all; in fact, he's a very kind, generous man, who treats him very well. This continues on as Character A builds Character B's trust, all the while keeping a very dark secret to himself.

I have a character in mind and an introduction written for Character B, so that's who I'm asking to play. You can find him here!: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/characters/adrien-lachance.197/

However, I could (and gladly would) do this role-play with more than one partner, and would be willing to play Character A as well.

We can brainstorm what Character A's 'dark secret' is, but here are some ideas:
- Vampirism, lycantrophy, some other kind of actual monster
- Serial killer/cannibal
- For a fantasy route: necromancer or time mage or something like that
- Trafficking (drug, sex, whatever)
- ... etcetera etcetera.

Characters
I've been working on adding some of my characters to the gallery here. Not all of them are up, and some of them aren't entirely fleshed out yet, but here's a link to the lot of 'em:

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/characters/users/fauna.6913/

General ideas

Bold: A character that I would prefer to play; I can play the other character in most instances.
* Particularly interested in
& Plot skeletons

High Fantasy (<3) *
Modern Fantasy
Dark Fantasy
Psychological * &
Horror (akin to Silent Hill especially)
Post-/Apocalyptic (zambies) *
Sci-Fi/Futuristic
Steampunk (or any of the '-punks', really) &
Historical Fantasy
Magic school or something like that &
Crime (serial killers, detectives, gangs/mafia, drug lords, etc.) *
Supernatural (angels, demons, vampires, lycantrophes, etc.) * &
Paranormal (ghosts, shapeshifters, seers, etc.) * &
'Twisted' fairy tales (especially Alice in Wonderland) *

I generally dislike plain ole' modern/slice-of-life role-plays. I like to add some element of supernatural or fantasy or grimdark up in there.

Unless otherwise specified in parentheses, all can be M/M or F/F

- Prince(ss) + Handmaiden/servant/etc.
- Queen/King + Handmaiden/servant/etc.
- Vampire + Human *
- Vampire + Hunter *
- General vampires *
- Teacher + Student &
- Monster Girls (F/F)
- Monster Girl + Human (F/F)
- Celebrity + Fan (or two normal partners, one of whom becomes famous while they are together)
- Android + Human
- Body guard + (?) Someone important enough to need protection
- Master + Servant (wherein the master is an extraordinarily bossy - but not submissive - bottom) (M/M)
- Human + Shapeshifter/werewolf/monster boyfriend (M/M)
- Crossdresser/feminine man + 'Straight' man (M/M)
- Twincest of some kind, idk
- Sorcerer(ess)/Apprentice

Persona 4
- Souji/Yosuke (THE OTP) ****
- Souji/Kanji
- Kanji/Yosuke
- Souji/Adachi
- Yosuke/Adachi
- Chie/Yukiko

The Legend of Korra
- Korra/Asami

Harry Potter
- OCs only

League of Legends ***
- Leona/Diana
- Caitlyn/Vi **
- Jinx/Vi ***
- Graves/Twisted Fate
- Ashe/Sejuani *
- Miss Fortune/Nami (LITTLE MERMAID AU ANYONE) **
- Morgana/Kayle
- If you have a particular pairing you want to try out, let me know (so long as it's M/M or F/F)! I might be open to it. :D

Guild Wars 2
- Player characters only (I have a lot of Sylvari)

Elder Scrolls (IV, V)
- OCs only

Pokemon
- OCs only
- I enjoy a more 'realistic' setting for Pokemon roleplays.

Steven Universe
- OCs only

Adventure Time
- Bubblegum/Marceline

Dragon Age
- M Hawke/Fenris
- F Hawke/Merrill
- F Hawke/Isabela
- M Inquisitor/Dorian
- M Inquisitor/Cullen
- M Inquisitor/Cole (DON'T JUDGE ME *gross sobbing*)
- F Inquisitor/Cassandra
- F Inquisitor/Sera (no Lavellen, prefer Cadash or Adaar)
- OCs *

If you are interested, please reply to this thread instead of sending me a PM! If it's something you would rather discuss privately, then please respond here first saying that and we can take it from there. ; ; Thank you![/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr]

Last edited:
I generally enjoy a balance of 80/20 plot to smut. ... This is kind of a senselessly sexy plot.
Hiya! If you are going to be looking for plots that contain smut, this should probably be in the Libertine forum. :D I've moved it for you.

If you believe I've done so erroneously, feel free to let me know. Happy partner hunting!

Hiya! If you are going to be looking for plots that contain smut, this should probably be in the Libertine forum. :D I've moved it for you.

If you believe I've done so erroneously, feel free to let me know. Happy partner hunting!
Ahh, sorry! I made two copies of this thread - one for the one/one section, and one for the Libertine section. Unfortunately it looks like I forgot to take that plot out for the one on one section. ;_; Since I already have a thread in Libertine, would you be able to move this back to the one/one forum when I've removed that plot?

Ahh, sorry! I made two copies of this thread - one for the one/one section, and one for the Libertine section. Unfortunately it looks like I forgot to take that plot out for the one on one section. ;_; Since I already have a thread in Libertine, would you be able to move this back to the one/one forum when I've removed that plot?
Sure thing! I probably would have noticed in a couple of minutes, but thanks for letting me know. I've moved it on back for you. <3

I would love to RP Korra x Asami if you're still looking ^^

Hey there! Your RP ad interested me, and I would like to roleplay with you!

Interested in:
-Crime (Specifically serial killers and such, or the mob and organized crime)
-Psychological (In most of the 'crime' related things)
-High Fantasy
-Steampunk (I'll be nicking ideas from stuff such as Endless Legend, too addicted to that game!)

Shoot me a PM if you want to discuss the OOC stuff!

AH. I've been waiting for a princess x handmaiden plot for 800 years. If you're still looking, I'm your girl!

Your rich guy/street rat idea reminds me of an idea I had ones that never happened. So if you're still looking for someone to do that one with, let me know :)

@Cirilla
Absolutely! :D I only recently finished TLoK but I'm pretty obsessed haha. I don't really have any plots in mind, though I'd love to hash one out with you!

@Sabatron
Awesome! I'll shoot you a PM. :3

@Sansa Stark
Yaaas I've been wanting to do something along that line for ages myself! I don't have too much of a plot for the pairing, though, but I'm sure we can figure something out. Would you like me to send you a PM to discuss it?

@Ashlio
I definitely am! I've been wanting to do this roleplay for ages, too, but it hasn't worked out so far haha. ;_; Would you be all right with my using my character for the street rat, or would you prefer to play that role?

Yes, I'm fine with it. Should I PM you? :)

I am interested in master x servant or Sorcerer(ess) X apprentice. Also I may have an idea for Monster Girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.