1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Lookin' for some Pacific Rim OC playin'!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Jackalope, Jul 6, 2014.

1. Okay so.

I may or may not (innocent until proven very, very, very guilty) have been watching/enjoying/obsessing over Transformers Prime as of late, and whenever I get into giant robots, the Pacific Rim fandom starts a knockin' and I've been bowled over in the need for it.

This is unusual for me as I'm not really a fandom player, but I desperately want some Pacific Rim, drift compatibility, that rugged sort of "human surviving the odds" tasty tastes that make you drool and want to roll in the mud. I want gritty, I want brutal, but more than that, I want that very very specific vibe that Pacific Rim gives you. Gimme gimme gimme!

So here's the deal:

• I still don't do canon rps, but what I really want to do is either Pre-Pacific Rim or Post-Pacific Rim or something with an all original jaeger and team.
    • I'm looking for either a co-pilot, a handler, or a worker, or really whatever it is you want to play.
    • I really prefer mxm (if there's romance at all) but this is jaegers and drift compatibility comes first so I don't care what gender if my character doesn't. ;]
    • DRIFT COMPATIBILITY Y'ALL. That means I really want our characters to get a second to run amok with each other and if they don't have that drifting vibe, then they won't be copilots. Dems the rules, lovies.
    • Offer me up an AWESOME jaeger name and I will giggle with insane happiness.

So if you're interested in some kaiju vs jaeger drama or some living la vida oh-god-apocalypse drama, gimme a posty and let's get bus to death on the road!

2. Dear god please let me join in on this madness! I love Pacific Rim!
    The Jaeger name I would choose would have to be Big Daddy