Lookin' for my RP soulmate(s) [many details inside]

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Laur

Original poster
I used to have one of those, but I forgot to cherish them. :'( Looking to not make that mistake again and find someone I can build a great story with.

BEFORE YOU READ: I STRICTLY ONLY ONE X ONE ROLEPLAYWITH PEOPLE 18+ AND I DO NOT ROLEPLAY WITH MEN I AM SORRY THIS IS MY PREFERENCE IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 OR MALE PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF THE TROUBLE OF READING THIS

Interested in:

Maybe something with aliens. I like to create new species and worlds.

People with superpowers are swell.

People who have been experimented on.

People who are part animal (not in a furry way as in furries as in yiffing and shit. like they're just part animal but really mostly human. kind of goes along with the above two).

Serial killers.

Hunger Games related fight to the death survival shit (open to actual Hunger Games rping too).

Cheesy ol' vampires & werewolves (open to Twilight for nostalgia's sake but with original characters).

Gender variant stuff (exploring trans* identities or perhaps even genderless characters).

Characters with really horrendous pasts or going through really tough shit being all hurt/comforty with each other.

Medieval-ish worlds (possibly fantasy) with princesses and princes and stuff but not 100% historically accurate because A) I don't know my history and B) I like to play characters of color.

Seven deadly sins/angels & demons/Satanic cults and other Christianity/Satanism inspired stuff.

And various romance.

Pairings:

Alien/Alien (I like my aliens humanoid)

Alien/Human

Super human/Normal human

Serial killer/victim (kidnapped person obviously they're prolly not gonna get killed)

Serial killer/Serial killer

Angel/Human

Demon/Human

Angel/Demon

Vampire/Human

Werewolf/Human

Vampire/Werewolf

Other non-specific human/human or superhuman/superhuman pairings.

(Pairings not necessary for RP - I'm cool with having our charries just be family members, friends, or regular ol' strangers when the RP starts.)

Not interested in:

Any age-inappropriate romance (aka child rape); although it can be an element for plot's sake it can't be romanticized or graphic.

Furries or animals/beasts (animal/human hybrids are okay but they have to be, like, 90% humanoid).

Fandoms that idk wtf they are

Steampunk (idk wut that even is tho)

Any specific pairings not listed above (ex. boss/employee, doctor/patient, professor/student); they can be these coincidentally but that can't be like the basis of the plot and their relationship.

Other things about me (DON'T SKIP THIS THIS IS IMPORTANT):

Barring the things I just listed above in the "Not interested in" section, I am pretty much an all out no limits super flexible kind of person. I mean I'm not saying there's no remote chance that something will make me uncomfortable and I will have to refuse, but I'm saying it would have to be really out there or really horrible for that to happen. The only thing I can even think of right now that would fit that criteria is child rape.

I like roleplays to be done in full paragraphs and I have a certain standard of quality that I can't really pinpoint but I know when I see so a sample of your writing would be super cool if you want to RP with me.

I am typically a busy person offline so you can't expect me to be online 24/7 but what I CAN give you is at least 1 or 2 hours a day most days and usually around the evening time (somewhere between 6PM-12AM).

I roleplay all pairings of all genders all which ways I don't care I am a homosexual person irl but when I RP I am pansexual in every sense of the word.

Lastly I am 19 US female gay and u can call me Laur hello.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, hi Laur! I'm the Writing Owl and most of this stuff we have in sort of common! (Except for the being gay and the Twilight thing but ya know, I ain't judgin'.) ANYWAYS, I thought that maybe we could cook up a plot together! :) Just shoot me a pm and you can interrogate me to Hell and beyond!

Aww age limit.. Darn I hope you find the Role Play soulmate you're looking for! :)

Yeah sorry but that's just the way things have to be. Thanks!

I'm interested and personaly think we have a lot on your list in common, if you're interested then shoot me a pm:)

Status
Not open for further replies.