Lookin for a roleplay or two

T

Takashi

Original poster
Hello, as you can see I'm lookin for something. I like quite a few genres and stuffs which I'll list below, so for now I'll just let you know a little about my roleplaying style. I'd like to say I'm at an intermediate level of writing, I can write anywhere from a shorter post(2 small paragraphs, 1 decent paragraph) to a few paragraphs depending on what I have to work with and all. I can post as often as once a day up to a few times each day, though sometimes there's a busy day and I can't post.

I'm looking for roleplays that fit into at least one of these categories
▪fantasy worlds: magic, medieval to modern(time doesn't matter too much)
▪lots of opportunities for characters to interact and develop
▪fandoms: fairy tail is the one I'm craving at the moment but I'd consider others depending on what they are
▪sci-fi, depending on the rp it can be really good
▪anime or nah, either is aight
▪NOT romance-driven, bits are ok but not too much. (I don't think that's much of a problem here but on other platforms I've been on that's all there was so I'm putting it in here.)
▪I'm sure there's some more I could add but I'll leave it there for now.

Anywho, if you've got a roleplay up or are planning one that fits I'd appreciate it if you let me know or send me a link or something.

Hey there, @Takashi!

I noticed that your post and that you're looking for:
Fantasy worlds, Lot of character interaction and development, fandom as anime?

Then I think I got a good roleplay for you. It is 'The Rise of the New Generation', which started five years ago as an alternative universe from Naruto. With roots still in the Naruto-verse, it has been tweaked and such to better fit forum roleplaying. The players are characters that serve in the military as shinobi that got to deal with a lot of matters that can be considered quite interesting and fun to write out together.

We are always looking for new writers to join our group. I am aware it can be a bit daunting with the amount of lore and players but we have designed it that newcomers can jump right with us into the story. You will receive help and guidance from both players as GM's alike, making the jump way less daunting. If you consider yourself already interested, I got a link to our discord where you can join and speak with a few people - instead of being thrown into the major mix of things.
Else, you can always send a pm in my direction if you have any questions!

I hope I get hear something soon from you!

@Aliceee

Well, I never could really get into Naruto so I haven't watched much of it and I haven't read the manga. That said, a roleplay of it could be interesting. And you're definitely right about it being daunting to join the roleplay, the amount of info and lore and everything is really overwhelming. But roughly how much will I have to know about the universe, its history, and whatnot? Because I know next to nothing.

That is completely fine. To give you an idea of how much you need to know beforehand: I never watched or read it when I joined. I just jumped in. Granted, it was smaller in both players and lore but it seemed interesting. Nowadays I am a GM of the RP and I still haven't watched much nor ever read the manga of it.
Together with the fact that you don't need to memorise or know every bit of lore, is that you can just try to make a character ( which you can easily get help with, if you would like that) and then just settle down at your own pace. Newcomers are given advice and help as they attempt to join the RP. ^^

Hello, as you can see I'm lookin for something. I like quite a few genres and stuffs which I'll list below, so for now I'll just let you know a little about my roleplaying style. I'd like to say I'm at an intermediate level of writing, I can write anywhere from a shorter post(2 small paragraphs, 1 decent paragraph) to a few paragraphs depending on what I have to work with and all. I can post as often as once a day up to a few times each day, though sometimes there's a busy day and I can't post.

I'm looking for roleplays that fit into at least one of these categories
▪fantasy worlds: magic, medieval to modern(time doesn't matter too much)
▪lots of opportunities for characters to interact and develop
▪fandoms: fairy tail is the one I'm craving at the moment but I'd consider others depending on what they are
▪sci-fi, depending on the rp it can be really good
▪anime or nah, either is aight
▪NOT romance-driven, bits are ok but not too much. (I don't think that's much of a problem here but on other platforms I've been on that's all there was so I'm putting it in here.)
▪I'm sure there's some more I could add but I'll leave it there for now.

Anywho, if you've got a roleplay up or are planning one that fits I'd appreciate it if you let me know or send me a link or something.

I'm looking forward to doing some more anime based RPs soon.
I've seen lots of different anime shows and I've made a lot of original characters for many of the anime shows I've seen.
What anime shows have you seen?

@Jessica Stansell

Well, I don't have an actual list of the anime I've seen but I'll try to remember some.

Fairy Tail, SAO, Bleach(not finished), Fate/Zero, Fate/Stay Night, Fate/Apocrypha, Fate/Extra Last Encore, Owari no Seraph, No Game No Life, Assassination Classroom, Fullmetal Alchemist, Boku no Hero Academia(not finished), Dragonball, Dragonball Z, Soul Eater, Noragami, and many more I can't think of at the moment.

@Jessica Stansell

Well, I don't have an actual list of the anime I've seen but I'll try to remember some.

Fairy Tail, SAO, Bleach(not finished), Fate/Zero, Fate/Stay Night, Fate/Apocrypha, Fate/Extra Last Encore, Owari no Seraph, No Game No Life, Assassination Classroom, Fullmetal Alchemist, Boku no Hero Academia(not finished), Dragonball, Dragonball Z, Soul Eater, Noragami, and many more I can't think of at the moment.

Okay cool.
Well I've seen a few episodes of both the Fairy Tail anime and the Soul Eater anime. However I don't know those two anime shows enough to do RPs with them just yet.

But the anime from the ones you mentioned that I can do RPs with are
Bleach
Full Metal Alchemist
Assassination Classroom
DragonBall
and DragonBall Z
I'm very familiar with these anime so if you want to do an RP with one of these anime I'll be happy to.

I've also seen and can do RPs with the following anime shows as well if you'd like to do an RP with one of these
One Piece
Inuyasha
Yu-Yu Hakasho
Black Butler
Attack on Titan
Oban Star Racers
Speed Racer
Speed Racer Next Generation
Beyblade
Beyblade V force
Beyblade G revolution
Duel Masters
Tenchi Universe
Tenchi Muyo
Myself;Yourself
Free
Pokemon
Digimon
Digimon Data Squad
Yu-Gi-Oh
Yu-Gi-Oh GX
Rurouni Kenshin
You can pick from this list too of anime shows that you would like to do an RP with if you want. I'm familiar with all of these shows.

@Jessica Stansell

Off of those lists I'd have to choose either Bleach, Fullmetal Alchemist, or Pokemon since those are the only ones I really know anything about. I plan on watching One Piece and Inuyasha but haven't gotten around to it yet, but I've hardly seen anything of the others so yeah, those three are the ones I'd do a rp of. You have any preference of which one we do?

Hmm..From those three choices, I guess right now currently I'm mostly interested in doing either a Bleach RP or a Pokemon RP or both even.
I do want to do another Fullmetal Alchemist RP again soon though.