Lookin' Bookin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mellie

Hi! Call me Mellie!

I'm new to the site, but I am definitly not new to roleplaying! I usually scrap up an average of three paragraphs, but I can do less or more! I don't do nor do I like one-liners!

Genres I usually like:
◍ Romance
◍ Slice-of-Life
◍ Drama
◍ Comedy

But, if the plot is interesting, I'll most likely try other genres out!

I play all genders, usually female.

Examples of ideas I'd like to roleplay

◍ Four teens have known each other since they were in diapers. They have been the best of friends since then, they know everything about one another. One day, the "mother" figure of the group (can be male or female or neither, screw gender roles kids.) had grown terribly ill. Their friend group starts to shake up, suddenly everyone is confessing secrets, hidden feelings of love start to spew out, feelings of suppressed anger. They start to live out their wishes, aching for more time to spent with the one who was always the peacemaker of the group. They spend the rest of their time crossing out a list of what they truly want.
// I could go more in depth, characters can be all boys, girls, both, I don't care. I have ideas for what some characters could be, I didn't want to fill out the descriptions of the characters because I wanted you guys to come up with your own. I didn't want y'all to just fill in the blanks, I'd like for you to create the personality and character you want to play as, hence I'm leaving this plot very vague. Once we can get to details, we can discuss more. I also wouldn't mind making this into a group if more people are interested. Otherwise, it would be me playing two and you playing two, if no one else is interested. One character I was thinking of playing was a deaf male who gets really protective over the group, and you guessed it, in love with the mother figure, whoever that may be. Basically this is gonna be a rollarcoaster of a role play. I really want to role play this.

◍ this is not my idea, borrowed from tumblr: credit:

i just want an something where he’s the HORRIBLE bad boy —never does in anything good, smokes, drinks his self to nearly death, always back talks to everyone, doesn’t give a single **** about anyone, he’s just the individual. but then there’s this one girl that he just thinks is the absolute cutest thing in the world — which she is, she’s that always follows the rules and does the best she can type, has never EVER done anything bad, and is honestly the most innocent girl you will ever meet. the boy always has a straight face — except when he hears H E R, the smallest and i mean the smallest, grin comes to his face.

◍ another Tumblr idea, credit :

muse a is this corrupted soul, always drinking too much, getting too ****, they can barely function and muse b is basically their saving grace, always coming through in the middle of the night after a drunken phone call asking for a ride home. and muse b only does this because they’re a good person at heart, but they can’t deny that muse a’s actions actually disgusts them. but they’ve known each other for too long and muse b always promised they’d never let muse a down, because they know they’re the only thing that’s STABLE in their life. and this has become their routine, muse a texting/calling muse b when something goes wrong and muse b coming around to rescue them. there’s not much to their friendship beside that, these days, because muse a doesn’t really acknowledge them otherwise. and muse b just settles with the fact that they’re being used, but they can’t bear to leave muse a alone, knowing that they probably wouldn’t survive without them … but then ONE NIGHT, when muse b is carrying muse a into bed, tucking them in like they usually do and they’re about ready to say goodnight until muse a, who is completely out of their mind intoxicated, mumbles something barely audible that sounds a lot like ‘i love you.’ muse b thinks to brush it off, until muse a continues professing all these FEELINGS like ‘i really ******* love you, please, don’t leave me tonight’ and muse b is just STUCK. because muse a is so bad for them but muse b is the only good thing in their life … [ambigious ending] ((well depends on what route we wanna take

Some other ideas we can plot together:
◍ Tattoo artist x florist
◍ Enemy x enemy
◍ Fallen Angel x Human/Hunter
◍ Anything that sounds good I'm up for!

I'm up for anything P-13 to 18+!

Hi! I saw the fallen angelxhunter rolplay idea, and would love to try that :) I mimic my partner in length usually, and can usually answer multiple times a day (depending on length of posts).

Reactions: Mellie
The second and third ideas both sound really fun! I would be up to plotting something with you if you already have partners for the both of them. Please do, message me if you want to plot!

Reactions: Mellie
If you're still looking I'm absolutely obsessed with the Muse A x Muse B and best friends one!

They sound so intriguing!

◍ Tattoo artist x florist Sounds promising! If you are still looking pm me! ^-^

I love your ideas! You have such a unique thought process!! If you're still looking i would love to roleplay with you!

Hey, I absolutely love the 4 teenagers idea, I would love to get to play multiple people, and this is a good fit. Hope we can roleplay together!

Status
Not open for further replies.