Look at all the pretty things!

K

Kitsunemage

Original poster
Hey! This place seems pretty cool, mind if I slide in and sit down for a bit?

In all seriousness though, I was recommended to come here by a friend, and I have to say I'm impressed. Currently in the process of moving all of my role-plays over to this site (or extricating myself from them if possible) so I can focus on one place at a time. So, if you are interested in a roleplay (Already have my resume done up- check it out!) for the time being there miiight be a bit of delay between my posts. I'm an rp-aholic though, so I should be good for pretty rapid-fire responses :3

And this thing looked cool, so I thought I'd give it a shot:

Q: What do you prefer to be called?

A: Kit, Kitsune, Mage, it's all good to me! I even accept cute nicknames like 'you' and 'turtle'.... Don't ask about that one...

Q: Boy, girl, or a mystery?

A: Ah ha! Now this one is on my profile. I am Female- proudly so- and as such I do prefer playing female roles. Don't be scared though! I do occasionally dabble in dashingly handsome men, with just a touch of mischief.

Q: How old are you?

A: I am... twenty...two? Yea, that sounds right *starts counting on fingers*

I am also incredibly forgetful. Please prod me if you think I need a reminder XD

Q: Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?

A: Now this really is an interesting question. I've only been roleplaying officially for about... three years now? Two and half? But I've been writing nearly all my life. Writing, and reading, and fantasizing XD

I took to roleplaying like a duck to water, and I've never looked back since. I swear, it's consumed my life, and I'm totally okay with that.

Q: Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?

A: Personally, it all depends on the roleplay. I find single partner roleplays are much, much easier to pull off. With big group roleplays, people are always on at different times, and if people start to pair off, it can easily get bogged down by posts from one or two people.

So if it's well thought out, with rules against posting ahead of people, then it's fine (if a little slow to take off) but if there are no holds barred... well, I'd prefer to stick to small, quiet, 2-3 person roleplays.

Q: On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?

A: Are you kidding, go outside when it's raining?! I'm so made of literature at this point, I'm pretty sure I'd just fall apart! (No seriously, look at this pasty skin. You think I go outside?!)

Q: SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?

A: Hmmmm... as of right now, it's whatever happens to be playing on the radio. No idea what the name is. But when I go home tonight, I'm going to listen to this amazing mashup of a few Taylor Swift songs I found (no really! It's beautifully done. Just look up Blank Space//Style Mashup on Youtube))

Aaand as I'm writing this, Counting stars has come on. So I'm just gonna go Jam to that.

Now, I think that's everything, so I guess you'll be seeing me around here for quite a while to come!

Welcome! :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Kitsunemage
If you ever want to get a roleplay up or just chat I'm up for that! :D Hope you have lots of fun here :)

• Love
Well well well... look at this. A well executed introduction post. I am both intrigued and happy about this.

WELCOME TO IWAKU, KIT!

I hope you like it here, and are able to find everything you need. If you have any questions feel free to shoot me, or any other member a PM. For the most part we are all helpful, and will point you in the right direction.

Here is the frequently asked questions page handy if you find you need it.

FAQ
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/faq/

Anywho.. It is very nice meeting you, Kit! Hope to see you around :)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Wow! You guys are so sweet here ^-^
Much better then the last role playing site I found myself on. So welcoming, much wow.

Reactions: Hope
Welcome Kit! Yes, you have officially found the dark side. Smell the cookies? I think it's snickerdoodles this morning.

Iwaku's players are a huge creative force. We are talking "your mother is SO fat..." kind of huge.

It might be the cookies. I'm sure it's the cookies. Here, have a snickerdoodle.

Cookies for everyone >:3

I've also just thrown up a recruitment post for those interested! It's long and... well, long, but hopefully I can find some long term partners!

Thanks for all the welcome guys, cheers!

Welcome to Iwaku, Kitsune! I won't deny it but I found out about you from Lillian's website! You write beautifully! :)

• Love
Oh, wow! Really?
Haha, definitely wasn't expecting that. Anyone I would know from there? Or were you just a random reader?

@Kitsunemage Sansa Stark, daxam, et cetera. I only just joined yesterday but found out that it wasn't as active as I thought it was. Shame oathkeeper isn't there anymore... I was dying to do that role-play he'd laid out.

^_^ Well, you'll probably be happy to know that most everyone has moved over here! (Well, me Lils and Daxie have at least. I've seen Sansa lingering around too!)

And if you were still keen on reading Blind Justice, that's gotten moved over this way as well, you can find it riiight about here

Welcome to Iwaku, Kitsune!

• Thank You