1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Longterm MxF or F// One x One?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Karly Herself, Oct 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello! I am Karly =] I'll get the boring stuff over with first, and then get to the fun =]

So, I am looking for a one x one role play. I normally only role play MxF, but I have been wanting to adventure into F// territory, if you are willing to be patient with me.

I REALLY prefer to role play over email simply because I am always away from my computer. So, send me a PM(Note, Conversation, whatever you wish to call them) and we can exchange emails to role play. I can just feel the people quickly leaving this page after this post. But, I do have cancer and I am undergoing chemotherapy and radiation treatments, so I'm sick often and not home when I feel decent. So, it's just so much easier for me to role play over email on my phone.

I prefer that you be 18+ because I like mature themes.

I actually don't have many limits. Violence, drugs, abuse, language, what have you. The only thing I have limits on is sex. When it comes to my few and far between smutty role plays I will give you an actual list of things I do and do not do when it comes to kinks. Other than that; give me what you got. And if you do not tell me your limits, I will assume you have none. And let me know what pairing you prefer.

I do hope someone is still around because now it's time for everyone's favorite part; genres.

I ADORE anything medieval fantasy-ish. And I mean basically ANYTHING Medieval Fantasy. It is my favorite genre. I love odd pairings, completely original plots, whatever. I also do have this long drawn out prince/princess x commoner/criminal plot that is mixed with a dragon trainer/rider plot that is some what my favorite. But, I really like people in positions of power paired up with someone who is not in medieval fantasy role plays. And I basically always have a plot for medieval fantasy role plays.

I really like supernatural modern fantasy odd pairings. But, have some idea for a plot please, otherwise it goes no where fast. But, this is something like a werewolf x vampire. But, no glittering vampire crap. I like gritty supernatural role plays. That does not mean I do not want our characters to ever smile or have a good time, I just don't want them to be 'beautiful creatures'.

Other than that, basically anything fantasy can and will go with me.

I don't do many fandoms except for Pokemon really. And it's with original characters and in an original region.

I like role plays within the Elder Scrolls(Skyrim) universe. It's like medieval fantasy, anything can and will go.

I also like role plays within the Mass Effect or Dragon Age universes as well. But once more, with original characters.

And please do not judge me. But, I actually am very willing to do animal and/or furry role plays.

I DO NOT do anything related to highschool, college, celebrities, anything along those lines. I do not like just normal modern pairing like.. Bad boy x good girl just because those go no where fast.

I think that's it. Feel free to suggest anything. Even if I said I do not do it, if you have a good plot I might give it a go.

Forgive me if I screwed up the board or got anything wrong. I am brand new to this site and am still trying to figure things out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.