Long time no Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hijinkz

Original poster
Hey everyone!

I'm Hijinkz. New to this forum but not new to roleplay. I used to roleplay about 4-5 years ago. I started with vampire roleplays (before the Twilight stuff), and a bit of anime. I've done DnD roleplay stuff too. I'm hoping to find something that I can get back into :) I'm hoping to maybe get back into vampire roleplays as well as anime, maybe pokemon as well. I'm open to new ideas so I'll be looking around a bit.
I'd also love to meet new people and make new friends while I'm here.
:) Feel free to ask me anything.

Hijinkz

Welcome to Iwaku, Hijinkz! Hope you enjoy your stay, and find what you're looking for. We have a lot to offer; if you don't find what you're looking for, you should start your own RPs!

Hey there :D

There's plenty of anime and pokemon role-plays happening right now in the fandom thread. I even think there's a vampire knight thing going on- there's some vampires and anime for ya :P

Other than that, I hope you fine a home in our community ^.^ enjoy

Welcome to the site Hijinks, we have all sorts of rp here so you'll probably find something you can enjoy.
Vampires were a lot cooler before Twilight came out, huh. :/

Welcome aboard!

Glad you've joined!

Let us know if you need anything :)

Hey guys :D thank you for the welcome!
I guess I shall have to think on some characters :)
Yeah...they were a lot cooler before that. I don't have a problem with Twilight just I find a lot of people lost the ability to think out side the box on vampires.

Reactions: 2 people
Howdy Hijinks! Welcome to our abode! :D

*takes a bow* Welcome and I hope you have a wonderful time here!

Yeah...they were a lot cooler before that. I don't have a problem with Twilight just I find a lot of people lost the ability to think out side the box on vampires.
You put it better than I did, yup.

Status
Not open for further replies.