1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Long time no Roleplay

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Hijinkz, May 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey everyone!

I'm Hijinkz. New to this forum but not new to roleplay. I used to roleplay about 4-5 years ago. I started with vampire roleplays (before the Twilight stuff), and a bit of anime. I've done DnD roleplay stuff too. I'm hoping to find something that I can get back into :) I'm hoping to maybe get back into vampire roleplays as well as anime, maybe pokemon as well. I'm open to new ideas so I'll be looking around a bit.
    I'd also love to meet new people and make new friends while I'm here.
    :) Feel free to ask me anything.

Hijinkz

2. Welcome to Iwaku, Hijinkz! Hope you enjoy your stay, and find what you're looking for. We have a lot to offer; if you don't find what you're looking for, you should start your own RPs!

3. Hey there :D

There's plenty of anime and pokemon role-plays happening right now in the fandom thread. I even think there's a vampire knight thing going on- there's some vampires and anime for ya :P

Other than that, I hope you fine a home in our community ^.^ enjoy

4. Welcome to the site Hijinks, we have all sorts of rp here so you'll probably find something you can enjoy.
    Vampires were a lot cooler before Twilight came out, huh. :/

5. Welcome aboard!

Glad you've joined!

Let us know if you need anything :)

6. Hey guys :D thank you for the welcome!
    I guess I shall have to think on some characters :)
    Yeah...they were a lot cooler before that. I don't have a problem with Twilight just I find a lot of people lost the ability to think out side the box on vampires.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Howdy Hijinks! Welcome to our abode! :D

8. *takes a bow* Welcome and I hope you have a wonderful time here!

9. hey there, welcome to the site.

10. You put it better than I did, yup.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.