Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
magical, romance, adventure, action, vampire, mythical, heroic, apocalyptic, historical, pirates, superhero, damsel-in-distress
Just to save everyone some trouble, I'm mainly looking for people who are interested in writing a M character in a MxF setting, or willing to double.

With that out of the way, allow me to start by saying hi, welcome to my little search for more writers to write stories with.
I love writing stories, as most people here on this site, and thus I am looking for people who are willing to write a story for a longer period. Not something done and over within a hand full of posts.
I am a full time mom so I can't always guarantee instant responses. Generally I'll post once a day, possibly more depending on how swift the story flows.
Yes, I posted this in the Red star section as well, but as that is not my primary goal, and I know not everyone checks that section, I'm placing it here as well to see if anyone might be interested.
Some things to take into account before you might respond:
  • For me to really get into a story I need at least one female character in a mxf setting to be my focus in writing. Beyond that I can double writing a male character, and/or add in a number of side characters (as well as NPCs for the sake of the story) Which does mean I will be asking if you are willing to play a male character, and whatever else might be applicable (doubling, side characters, NPCs)
  • I do very much appreciate slow burns for the romance, though that is not the same as having the RP go slow.
  • I like lengthy posts, give me what you can, it's all in the details.
  • Smut won't be shied away from by me, but make it clear if you do or don't want any of that. Also, I am here to write a compelling story. So it does not need to contain any. If romance happens but no smut we can skip to the next scene. (For the record I am 30, and I do adhere to site rules)
  • Past tense, third person perspective only. It becomes uncomfortable otherwise.
  • PM OOC and IC only. I don't care much for having others randomly be able to read what we're writing.
  • I love plotting, a lot. So do please talk with me about the story. It makes it so much more enjoyable for me. Even the plot lines written here have a lot of wiggle room in them to figure out the details and I'd very much like to determine that with you

Pairings*​
For most pairings I do have an idea for a plot, see below, but I am more than willing to hear you out if you have a different thought for it.

Vampire x Human
Prince x Princess
Prince/High official x Former Princess
Angel x Demon
Pirate x stowaway
Pirate x captive
Vampire pirate x human
Merfolk x human
Hades x Persephone
Superhero x Superhero
Superhero x Villain

*​Bold = favored role / Blurred = not really looking for this right now but you can try and entice me

Settings/Genres*​
All of these settings can be applied to any of the pairings or plots. There might be more that spark my interest but simply have been forgotten, so feel free to ask if there's anything else

Ancient Egyptian
GrecoRoman
Fantasy Medieval
Golden Age (piracy)
Victorian
Edwardian
La Belle Epoch

Roaring 20's
Superheroes
Fantasy
Mystery
Piracy
Steampunk

*​Bold = favored setting/ Blurred = not really looking for this right now but you can try and entice me

Plotlines
1a: Time travel
One moment the character is in their own time, the next they are transported into the past. Out of their depths, struggling with adapting to their new surroundings and what just happened they encounter a local (royal, high placed official, etc) who ends up taking them under their wing once they find out that this person is not just a normal traveler. How will the traveler adapt, will they find a way back home, or is this where they are to remain now. And how is their savior going to deal with this new stranger. Is there more to the mystery of why this person traveled to the past?​

1b: Magical world
Variation to the time travel is the character is brought into a different world, one with magic. Where the character has been summoned to help in defeating a great evil even though they have no idea how to even perform magic. This brings about a journey of learning the craft, finding friends, all the while placed under the care of someone of importance to that magical realm. Will the stranger be able to help out to defeat the evil, is there secretly more to this whole summoning than that? How will their guardian think of this stranger. Will they get along, what is the importance of the person that's watching over the stranger. And of course, is there a way for the stranger to return to their normal world?​

2: Vampire
Vampires are a part of the world. Either public or private (tbd), and a human ends up working for a vampire. There are many ways to how this could have happened, were they sold into this servitude, was it by accident, applied for a job without realizing the other was a vampire. And once in the house or place of business, what will happen. Will the vampire take to them, or a mutual understanding arise. A fury of passion and blood or fear and screams filling the air.​

3a: Royalty arranged
Two countries came to the conclusion that they could benefit from each other, supplies for each, and the best way to make sure that there would be a good working relation between them the rulers decreed their children would marry each other to form an unbreakable bond between the two countries.
The prince and princess in question did not get a say in this matter. How will they react. Will they be happy, will they despise their new spouse. And are all the agreements really all that beneficial for both countries or is one secretly running a hidden agenda. Danger lurks around the corner of royal life at all times. How will they deal with outside forces opposing the union?

3b: Royal agreement
A variation to the former where there are two countries at war and the prince/princess of the countries agree to marrying each other, pretending to be in love while not actually liking each other, just so they can stop the war and bloodshed. Now they have to walk the fine line of pretending to be a loving couple in public where their true emotions don't shine through. Will they manage, will they fall in love for real, or will this dislike only grow stronger. What is the reason for their dislike towards the other, is it more than just being from the other country? Or will people find out it's only a facade, threatening the whole agreement.

4: Former Royalty
For the sake of ease this one is a little more defined in terms of gender roles mentioned here. Though more roles can be added to give depth to the story.​
The country of the Princess was invaded. A betrayal from within, working together with their enemy. Almost all of the royal family have been killed, and those that haven't are taken into captivity to become a low servant or even slave within the aristocratic households. The princess is stripped of her titles and becomes a maid, though through a curious set of circumstances the man who had lead the attack on her country becomes intrigued by her. Will she be able to maintain her hidden profile of just a maid. Will he see through her disguise. Is he really as horrifying as she remembers him or is there more to the man.​

5: Superheroes
Too many ideas to count for this one. A good one could be an origin story of a pair of heroes, or two already established heroes start working together. Maybe one of them goes rogue and becomes the villain. Who knows! The options are about as endless as there are superheroes in comics.​

6: Unlikely Duo
A police officer and an assassin team up to take down an organization that has been plaguing the city for ages. They each are in it for their own reasons, their own benefit as neither can do it without the help of the other. All the while walking that fine line between what is right and what is wrong. How are they going to work together, will they be able to bridge their differences, or will they find out that maybe they have more in common than they thought.​

Last edited:
Added two new plots and some pairings and settings. Might add more when they come up.
Feel free to PM or to post here

Still looking for more

You may indeed send a pm, I am interested in hearing that