- Roleplay Invitations
- Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
- Posting Speed
- A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
- My Usual Online Time
- I'm usually online at night on weekdays 5:00-11:00pm. On weekends I am a lot more active throughout the day
- Writing Levels
- Give-No-Fucks, Intermediate, Adept, Adaptable
- Genders You Prefer Playing
- Male, Female, No Preferences
- Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
- I'm fine doing both! Though, I usually lean towards being a passive player.
- Favorite Genres
- I love anything related to Anime, scifi, Modern, Horror/gore, Adventure, Romance, Fighting/action, Mystery, Angst, and Yaoi.
- Genre You DON'T Like
- Don't try to suggest furry to me. I'll stop replying to you.
does anyone want to have a small rp group (4-6 people maybe) where we have our characters and relationships and then every few weeks we throw them into a completely different setting??? like first we’re in suburban america and then all of a sudden they’re thrown in 17th century england and after a week they’re on a spaceship in the year 3009 and we just keep on changing the setting but keep the characters consistent.
Or maybe a small group rp set in like a sleepy little beach town, focused on building relationships both in character and out. no pressure when it comes to activity, just like everybody’s muses and maybe the occasional event.
Or maybe a group of seniors who are trying to survive their last year of high school but happen to get into a bunch of shenanigans and such.
But yeah I just want a super chill small group rp that doesn’t have to follow a significant plot and everyone can reply back at their own pace. Literally a stress free rp where we can focus on improving our skills and have fun!