3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Urban Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern, Horror, Magical... pretty flexible.
I've been RPing for many a year (since 1977) and online since about when online became a thing.

I have a busy schedule but I can post in a flurry when I am at the computer, so it might be a bunch of posts in one day and nothing for 2 - 4 days if I have an assignment or a convention that keeps me away from the computer.

I can RP a wide variety of genres. Urban Fantasy is one of my favorites, with Super Heroes being a close second, but can do Sci-Fi or a Sword and Sorcery quite easily. I have a weakness for Gentle GTS stories, with my character either being the Giantess or the Tiny, but I'm aware it's a strange and specialized variation but it would be awesome.

I'm posting this in the Libertine area because there is a possibility for 18+ stuff happening in the RPs and I don't want to limit any partners, but it's by no means a requirement nor a guarantee.

I give no fucks what gender you may or may not identify with IRL, so if you've got issues with a male who is as comfortable playing female characters as males, we're probably not going to be a good fit.

I don't do MxM stuff simply because I am really horrible at it, and wouldn't inflict that on anyone looking for a 1x1 that involves that.

In order of preference, with my character's gender first:​
Genders Genres
FxF GTS
FxF Urban Fantasy
FxM Urban Fantasy
FxF Superheroic/Modern
FxM Superheroic/Modern
FxF Sci-Fi
FxM Sci-Fi
FxF Fantasy
FxM Fantasy

I'm not above fan RPs for: Doctor Who, Harry Potter, MLP, Marvel/DC (with a strong preference for the MCU), or any of a number of others, so I'm not limiting character choices to OCs.

If any of this interests you reply to this message or PM me.

Thanks for your time!

Michale

Last edited:
I'll also do anthro/furry stuff to an extent, just specify in advance.

I tend to write my posts in the same format one would expect a novel to be written in, as opposed to the casual style, person and tense that often pervade chat and forum RPs, but I'm not adverse to either style. I just prefer to be able to read through a whole RP as if I'm reading a novel. :)

I would be interested in participating in any of you FxF ideas. It doesn't matter to me what gender you might be behind the keys. I mean men write female characters all the time, and to me, other then actively participating in the story, this isn't much different.

• Love
Reactions: Michale CS
Status
Not open for further replies.