Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
Work has been getting busy, so please forgive me if I vanish. I’ll respond soon enough. If not just bump me!
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Horror, Romance, Mystery, Modern, Slice of Life, Drama, Mature, Historical, Apocalyptic, Low Fantasy
Hi everyone! I haven't been on in awhile but now I'm finally getting back on my feet! I really want romance roleplay!

I Just want to clarify before anything that, and can't play guy's well (unless it is MxM), so I'm looking for someone who can play a Male character.
  1. My rules are Simple and short. I don't really want any one liners. Minimum requirement for posts have to be at least 5 sentences. I understand that writers block happens, but please tell me if something comes up and you don't understand anything. I'll help!
  2. Tell me if you won't be on for awhile.
  3. And lastly, try to have good grammar. It doesn't mean that everyone has to be perfect, mistakes are mistakes, and everyone makes them. I just mean. u cant do tis stuff.

Romance is my big weaknesses. I love role playing anything romance. Adding drama to it can be very fun and very interesting. Mystery too! So, I have a little bit of everything in my ideas.
If you like any or want to change up some, just let me know!

* Forbidden romance *Like Romeo and Juliet, or any other type of romance that would be looked down upon, like teacher x student or prince x servant for examples.

* Detective x thief.
Well, basically this detective has been chasing a thief for a year. The detective is beginning to get desperate to finish this case because now, their job is on the line. Now the detective is trying harder to find the thief. Yet every time they encounter the thief even at gunpoint, they freeze. They feel like they can't stop the thief. So this would be a whole cat and mouse race. Make it interesting,have fun, be creative.

*Arranged marriage

Could be modernized or be medieval. Kingdoms trying to make a truce or prevent war, gangs trying to clear any tension between another, a contract between a rich man and a poor woman. This is so the man can look more professional to the public's with a wife. They both hold a marriage contract. With this contract he pays her to act like his wife in public mainly, acting like they are in love so he can hold a good impression. In private this changes and they have a complete tense relationship and all arguments.

* Mafia's son x gambler's daughter

After giving this man thousands of dollars, the mafia has been getting very impatient. They warned him 3 times already and now was the last straw. Breaking down the door of his house they realized he wasn't gaining any money back, he was just spending it all. So the gamblers last resort? His daughter.

*After a couple of years working solo on the police task force, (muse A) is forced to add another detective to the case. Both do not get along causing tension, and making the case more dangerous as the killer begins to kill off task force members one by one. This makes them more desperate to work together and figure the case out before it's too late. )

Prince x servant (or peasant)
Vampire x Human

Message below or Pm me !

Last edited:
Reactions: OppositeInverse
Do you do fxf?

Would you be up for a Prince/princess x knight?

I'm very interested in the arranged marriage plot, I'd love it to be in the modern era but I am pretty flexible on that detail too! :)

Reactions: Yami