~Long Term Roleplaying Parter Needed!~ (Info inside)

B

BraveSoul

Original poster
Hello! My name is Aria and I'm currently looking for a long term Role playing partner. There's not a lot of rules that I have, but please bear with me.

Requirements:

- Your able to write at least a paragraph. I know that it may seem difficult, but a paragrah is about 5-7 sentences at least. This keeps the story going and doesn't put it to a slow start.
- Grammar cannot be like a 9 year old. Meaning, Please do not talk like you text. 'lol, plz, omg,' all those stuff is a big no. But, If it's in OOC, Then be my guest! I know that everyone makes mistakes because we are indeed human. (If you are a vampire then please be my husband/wife) I make stupid mistakes as well, and I will try to fix them as best as I can.
- Please do not leave the RP without informing me! I know things get boring, but if you just leave without replying to a message then I'm going to wonder what has happened to you. Tell me that your going to be gone for a certain amount of time and I will wait for you to come back or look for another partner.

Fandoms:

Books/Tv Shows:
- Percy Jackson Series
- Harry Potter
-The Walking Dead

Anime:
-Soul Eater
-School Life
-Clannad
-Naruto
-Black Butler
-Angel Beats