Long term partners needed

K

Kierri

Original poster
Hello Hello

So a bit about myself

I work full time and study part time, so at times I can be quite busy. I normally do 6 shifts in a row, possibly more and then have 6 days off.
So sometimes responses can be quick or slow depending on my work and study schedule.

If I lose interest in a rp I will say so and I would expect the same. It's just polite. I do like some smut in my rp's, about 40/60.

I love to do FxF pairings, occasionally MxF. I will only play female roles, I'm not interested in playing guys unless it's an npc. I won't play furries or any of that related stuff.

I like big paragraphs, and lots of detail, like a lot of detail! the more the better as it gives me something to work with, there is nothing I hate more than writing detailed paragraphs and then receiving something minimal. I only rp in the third person, just not really interested in first or second person. Sorry.

Plot twists, chuck loads at me, I love it when we can both contribute to a plot.
I'm okay with some gore, like fight scenes as such, but nothing too horrible.

The genre's that I will do

• Medieval - I am not a historian, I may not be very accurate on some things. And I do like to involve fantasy in this genre.
  • Modern - There are many different versions of modern, for me, this generally means the plot is set in modern time.
  • Sci-fi - I'm not into cyborgs and apocalypse kind of scenarios when I say sci-fi I mean more like time travel (Think Doctor Who or Fallout)
  • I don't tend to do fandom or many pairings as such but I'm open to suggestions of there is already a plot in mind.
  • I do have some preferred pairings such as Teacher-student, heroxvillian etc
  • Updated: Recently I've been in the mood for a slightly futuristic roleplay centring around modern robots, a bit like Detroit become human.

I don't tend to do fandoms, I just lose interest quickly.

I often prefer to write plots up on the spot, with my partner so I don't have any plots at the moment, I'm open to ideas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Hello

So a bit about myself

I work full time and study part time, so at times I can be quite busy. I normally do 6 shifts in a row, possibly more and then have 6 days off.
So sometimes responses can be quick or slow depending on my work and study schedule.

If I lose interest in a rp I will say so and I would expect the same. It's just polite. I do like some smut in my rp's, about 40/60.

I love to do FxF pairings,occasionally MxF. I will only play female roles, I'm not interested in playing guys unless it's an npc. I won't play furries or any of that related stuff.

I like big paragraphs, and lots of detail, like a lot of detail! the more the better as it gives me something to work with, there is nothing I hate more than writing detailed paragraphs and then receiving something minimal. I only rp in third person, just not really interested in first or second person. Sorry.

Plot twists, chuck loads at me, I love it when we can both contribute to a plot.
I'm okay with some gore, like fight scenes as such, but nothing too horrible.

I don't tend to do fandoms, I just lose interest quickly.

I often prefer to write plots up on the spot, with my partner so I don't have any plots at the moment, I'm open to ideas.

Hello!

Wonderful thread. I also like to write big paragraph and I write with full visual detail, all in third person. I have some plot ideas while my content is usually around PG13: mature, adult but without anything too extreme.

Let me know if you're interested - feel free to send me a PM :)

I may have a few plots that may interest you but you say you like some smut but I don't do any of that. But if your ok with that I'd like to rp.

I would love to talk something over! I'm always a sucker for a good FxF