Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
It all depends but mainly in the early afternoons to late evenings.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Realistic, Modern, Historical, Mythological, Humor, Romance, Horror (meaning gore), Adventure
Hi! My name is Crea and it’s been a super long time since I’ve written one of these but I’m back, looking for new partners.

I’m looking for one or two partners to join me on new writing adventures! I have quite a few requirements for my search and I can only hope that I don’t scare you away with them.

Requirements For New Partners:

1. Please be patient with me. I’m a full-time college student, a caretaker for a parent, and overall quite busy some days. I’m on when I can, usually in the afternoons and evenings.
  2. Communication. If you can’t reply or anything, please let me know. If there’s anything going on, let me know! I’m more than happy to be patient and wait on you. Even if you just want to talk mindlessly, speak up. Whatever it is, I’m here to listen.
  3. Paragraphs, paragraphs, paragraphs. I don’t appreciate one-liners or anything less than two paragraphs per reply. I range anywhere from one paragraph to several, depending on the quality you give me.
  4. Quality over quantity. Give it your best and if you can’t, please tell me and I’ll work with you on it. I’m extremely easygoing and happy to help in any way possible.
  5. Collaboration. I want to be able to work with you and not against you. I would appreciate you not taking things over unless we discuss it and/or it’s part of the plot.
  6. No god-modding. This here is my biggest pet peeve and it’s something that I see a lot in other stories. I would prefer that this not happen between my partner and me.
  7. I prefer to play female characters versus male. I'll play a male character if needed but I much prefer female characters. Multiple characters aren’t out of the question either but it can be extremely trying at times, I try to stick to as few characters as I can.

Plot/Pairings Ideas:
Ideas that seem the most interesting to me will be marked with a * and I am more than happy to combine ideas!

• Arranged Marriage*
  • Enemies to Lovers
  • Time Traveler Meets Person From The Past or Vice Versa
  • Soulmates
  • Childhood Best Friends Reunited
  • College Dorm Roommates
  • Royal x Commoner/Servant/Warrior
  • Magic User x Apprentice
  • Magic User x Person they accidentally cursed
  • Human Sacrifice x God
  • Popular Jock x Unpopular Geek
  • Anything really involving fantasy, supernatural, etc.

Generalized Worlds I’d Like To Work with/In:
No plots in mind but just some worlds I thought would be interesting to write in

• Dystopian Universe
  • Colonial New England
  • Something similar to Harry Potter/Fantastic Beasts but more modern and not as exact as the canon universe
  • Anything Rick Riordan (Percy Jackson, Magnus Chase) but again, not as exact as the canon universe
  • Anything involving dragons because dragons are badass

Last edited:
Still looking~

Hello there! I would definitely be interested in trying a story out with you dear. I will be a bit honest and say I'm incredibly rusty with forum based as I only roleplayed using social media and I'm relearning things through using a phone at the moment. I will obviously keep the replies as steady as I can with the minimum 2 paragraphs at least but I am very honest and eager to roleplay again!

Hi! I would like to join as well please! I can usually type 2 paragraphs. I am usually available late afternoons till night. I sometimes may reply in the day but not always since I usually respond on my computer. I also like to play female characters and was wondering that if you really wanted our characters to be enemies, can they be both female?

I'm looking for one to two new partners!

Hey cream, I'm wanting to get back into RP, and I saw your search. Can't tell if you're still looking since the thread says you're looking, but the tag says it's filled. I'll drop my idea anyways.
I was thinking of doing an arranged marriage where a wizard(my character) is arranged to marry a princess(your character) so that the king can ensure the loyalty of the wizard.

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: NotAllThatCreative
Hey cream, I'm wanting to get back into RP, and I saw your search. Can't tell if you're still looking since the thread says you're looking, but the tag says it's filled. I'll drop my idea anyways.
I was thinking of doing an arranged marriage where a wizard(my character) is arranged to marry a princess(your character) so that the king can ensure the loyalty of the wizard.
Hi moo! As soon as a position opens up, I'll message you! 💜

Reactions: Moose