1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Genres
romance. angst. drama. modern. fantasy. supernatural. adventure. crime. period pieces.
h e l l o

i am looking for a few more roleplays

I am an adept writer, I will go always do my best to check my spelling and grammar. You can expect 3-6 paragraphs averagely in one post. Sometimes I write more, something closer to novella depending on the moment. Though, normally I will try to match your post.

I play both male and female and I typically only do m x f, but if you convince me I'll do some m x m. With that in mind, I ask you to be open to playing both genders too. I will double if you'd like or do more than one roleplay with you, only two.

I like to talk OOC. I find that OOC talking is very helpful to the roleplay and making good friends/partners. I need to plot aloud with the person I'm roleplaying with and I like making new friends. Chatting is part of the fun for me. Please be open to OOC chat.

I am slow with replies, I post at least once a week. I ask for patience and in return, I will give it to you too. I am very patient but if you're leaving for a while or quitting, I ask you tell me so, and I will do the same for you either way.

note: I am partial to Korea set roleplays. I also like dark themes, angsty and of course romance. Drama included. Though, I do not write smuts or sexual content. And modern roleplay is my main settings.

non - fandom
Single Parents * Teachers * Students * Supernatural * Fantasy * Apoctalyptic * Crime * Spies * Celebrities * Mental Illnesses * Super Powers * Slice of Life * Vigilantes * Victorian Era * 80's setting * 90's setting * Royalty * Pirates *Fairy Tales* Sci-fi *Arranged Marriage *Musicians | Your Suggestion

fandom
American Horror Story *Riverdale *Harry Potter *Hunger Games *Maze Runner *X-Men *The Walking Dead *Merlin *Sherlock *Being Human (U.K) *Disney | Ask, maybe I have it

in between
K-pop * Youtubers *TBA

cravings
Bullied kid x Popular kid
Mental Student x Bullied student - Plot Included
Teacher x Teacher
Supernatural x Human - Plot Included
Assassin
x Target - Plot Included
Hero x Villain - Plot Included
Criminal x Criminal - Plot Included

note: If you have a plot you've been wanting to try or pairing, let me know!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: calcifér.
Still searching!

If the Single Parents are still open, I do have characters set up for that.

Reactions: MaryGold
Still looking!

Still looking!

Still looking and open to suggestions!

I'd be interested in the musicians/Victorian/royalty/slice of life/celebrities/teachers/students/ or a 20s settings if you're interested and still looking!

• Love
Reactions: MaryGold
I'd be interested in the musicians/Victorian/royalty/slice of life/celebrities/teachers/students/ or a 20s settings if you're interested and still looking!
I am very much craving anyone those! Hit me up with a PM :D

I'd be interested if you're willing to. ♥️
Hit me a PM with what your interested in doing and we can discuss c:

Still looking!

Still looking!