Long Term partner search (Plots, pairings, fandom)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeriel

Main Bitch in Slytherin House
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance,, old time (medieval)
Hello everyone!

My name is Aeriel, and I'm looking for long term partners to write wonderful stories with!

I have a few ideas, but first, let me list some ground rules.
1. Please do not post one liners.
I try to do at least two paragraphs, but it depends on what you give me to work with. I usually try to match length.

2. 18+ only please.

3. I am a pretty active and speedy poster, please let me know if you are unable to be active during certain times, I'm pretty understanding.

4. If we roleplay together, please do not try to control the whole story. This is a story we are doing together. Do not try to control my character(s). If you have a specific idea, just let me know. I love trying out things my partner wants to do.

5. I'm not a robot. It's okay to have regular conversations with me as well. I'm here to make friends too!

6. I usually only play female characters, unless we're doing mxm for a fandom, or if you want to double on a fandom, I'll play a male character for your OC if you wish.

7. Tell me your limitations on sex in roleplays. I for one don't mind, I actually enjoy it, but please tell me your boundaries so I don't overstep.

8. I only RP via PM

9. HAVE FUN!

Now, on to the fun stuff! I have some general pairings, and then some Harry Potter fandom pairings. When I come up with more pairings or plots, I will update this. I will italicize and bold the role that I would prefer to play. (That doesn't mean I wouldn't be willing to play the other character. Also, on the HP pairings, the OC is my OC, but if you want to double, we can do a character with your OC as well)

ONWARDS!

General pairings:

Assassin x Target (mxf or fxf)
Princess x Prince from an opposing kingdom (medieval)

Princess x Captor
Princess x Knight
Teacher x Student (fxf)

Young woman x Best friend's mom
Girl x Brother's best friend
Vampire x Human (I have no preference on who I play, can be mxf or fxf)
Vampire x Witch (no preference)
Two girls that hate each other at school, or a girl and a guy that hate each other
Opposing gang leaders (mxf or fxf)
Childhood friends reuniting (fxf or mxf)

Harry Potter pairings
Draco x OC
Fred or George x OC
Harry x OC
Draco x Hermione
Draco x Harry
Ginny x Luna
Harry x Hermione
Hermione x Ron
Draco x Ron

Keep in mind, I would be more than happy to double, and play anyone you'd like with your OC!

Feel free to PM me if you're interested! I look forward to roleplaying with you! :)

tumblr_lboxp0rG461qb0zfoo1_500.gif

• Love
Reactions: Angel Cake
Still looking!

Can you play Severus for my Oc? I'm okay with playing any of the following: Fred/George, Harry, Ron, or Luna.

Can you play Severus for my Oc? I'm okay with playing any of the following: Fred/George, Harry, Ron, or Luna.

I'm sorry, I really don't feel comfortable playing Snape.

Would you be okay playing Draco for me?

Still looking!

I'm willing to do a teacher x student rp with you :)

Still searching! I would love to do a HP one with someone!

I know someone else has already chimed in, but I'd love to do a teacher/student rp. If you'd rather not double up on that specific plot, I'm also up for a fxf Vampire/Human story!

I know someone else has already chimed in, but I'd love to do a teacher/student rp. If you'd rather not double up on that specific plot, I'm also up for a fxf Vampire/Human story!

Cool, I'd like to do a vampirexhuman! PM me!

Hey, the vampire x witch idea you had really interested me. If you're still looking and don't have an overload of RPs yet, I would be more than happy to discuss ideas for the plot. PM me.

Thanks.

Hi! I would love to play either of the twins, Harry, Ron, or Luna for you! Could you possibly play Draco for me? c:

Hi! I would love to play either of the twins, Harry, Ron, or Luna for you! Could you possibly play Draco for me? c:

Sure, PM me!

Still looking!

Would you be interested in playing Hermione in a fxf OCx Hermione?

Still looking!!

I'm interested on: Princess x Prince from an opposing kingdom (medieval), Vampire x Human (I have no preference on who I play, can be mxf or fxf) and
Vampire x Witch (no preference). I only play MxF. If you don't mind, I would like to play as the female on all pairings but we can talk about it, that is if these are still open.

Status
Not open for further replies.