Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
I am online on and off during the day, most active late at night. Leave me a message to get a hold of me, or ask for my Discord.
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
80s/90s, Modern, Romance, Fantasy, Horror, Thriller, Science-Fiction
[fieldbox=" , white, solid"]

m3NmH9z.gif

JIMIN'S MEGA SEARCH THREAD .
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██ ██

WHAT YOU SHOULD EXPECT
Hello, I'm Jimin. Some of you may know me or have caught me wandering around on the site before, but I'm currently looking for a few loving strangers to fulfill my current cravings. I recently got back from a long hiatus of school and family troubles, so I'm trying to get back into my usual writing routine. I need some people to be interested in things I'm really experienced in writing with, so I'm hoping I haven't frightened you just yet. I love putting details in my posts about the environment or emotions of the current situation, so I may be a little slow in replying. I write as much as you need me to, but I do tend to write at least a few chunky paragraphs.

SOME BASIC THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND
  • I will only do MxM and FxM, with MxM being my strongpoint, I'm not much for FxF or anything else in between but if you convince me hard enough, I just might.
  • Most of the time I will use realistic images. Celeb-claims, face-claims or model-claims. Depending on the plot, sometimes I may use anime images, but lately I have been sticking to realistic for its far more.. human to me. It's difficult for me to write about cheekbones and wrinkles with an anime image.
  • I am not, in any circumstance, a picky writer, nor do I want to make my partner uncomfortable with my expectations, but I do want you to try your absolute best in creating a detailed story with me. That means using proper grammar and at least reading through your post before replying. Spell check is a saint, but sometimes it doesn't catch everything.
  • I am only willing to role play in thread, because my conversation box is pretty clogged already.
  • I will not accept one-liners or a few sentences. I want at least a chunky paragraph or two. I like quality over quantity, but I also want things to be pushed forward. Sometimes slow-parts will be difficult, but a challenge is fun! Push yourself, and I will too.
  • Romance is not a must in these plot lines so if you wish to refrain from this, let me know!
  • I don't judge people based on their previous/current role plays, or post count, for some just write differently in different circumstances with different people. So if you like to play the cute anime girl in another role play and want a stab at one of these, I'm more than welcome to allow it. Kind of stupid to judge people before giving them a chance.
  • I will not judge you if you stop replying or simply drop the role play with or without telling me. People have lives, and people sometimes lose interest. I won't treat you any different. If you drop a role play with me and ask me to role play again in the future, it's not a problem. I'm a very lax writer, so I'm not going to shove all my needs and wants down your throat just so I can have a good role playing experience. I want us to become friends, discuss our characters, push the story forward and write.
  • I will only take a few selected partners, for I will get overloaded and don't want to disappoint many due to my slow posting speed and hectic life. I'm nearing the end of my college semester, so things are running fairly smooth. But when finals come around, my schedule will be a bit spotty. Bad luck also seems to run in my family, so deaths are fairly common. I apologize beforehand if I don't manage to message you when life becomes important.
  • The plots listed below aren't the only thing I will do. If you have a plot you want to run by me, go right ahead, I am a very flexible writer who is open to anything.
  • I have a personal Skype, Kik, Twitter and Tumblr that I use daily, so if you want to get a hold of me outside of posting on my wall or the private messaging system, those are the way to go. Just ask me for my usernames beforehand in private.
SOME IMPORTANT THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND
  • Please refrain from posting in this thread, private message me your interests. I want to keep it clean so I can post updates about plots I have added, so message me if you are interested in anything and PLEASE include what you are interested in! If you happen to post here, I will politely ask you to delete your reply.
  • If you AREN'T 18 and over, there will be absolutely no smut in our role play. It is both against the rules and law since I am an adult member, so keep that in mind. I don't mind role playing with you if you are a teen member, but keep the rules in mind as well as my expectations.
  • If you ARE 18 and over, sex scenes will come when they come. I don't fade to black and tend to write out the scenes like any other scene. If you are against this, let me know. If you are looking for more smut, talk to me in private. If we both are adult members, I tend to make our role play in the Libertine section anyway.
CRAVING
  • Taboo
  • Star-Crossed
  • Love/Hate
  • Unhealthy
  • Obsession
  • Possession
  • Fluff to Dark
  • Emotionally Heavy
  • Age-Gap
PLOT-LINES .
███████████████████████████████ ██ ██
The ones with * are the ones I'm currently craving the most.

SERIAL KILLER / OBSESSED FAN MxM or FxM MODERN / CRIME / DARK
CHARACTER A is a serial killer, and a great one at that. They have been at this for years and at each crime scene there is no remaining trace of them whatsoever. No fingerprints, hair strands, or connection to the poor victim. They are skilled in whatever he manages to do, and even, is a completely different person than what you would imagine them to actually be. On the outer shell they are kind, sophisticated and absolutely loyal in the manner of their own friends but inside, they are a monster. A savage, heart-ripping fiend whose manipulation is top notch compared to their merciless ways. But pause for a moment, who knew serial killers had fans quite similar to that of a boy band? CHARACTER B is an obsessive piece of art who is so fascinated by the work young CHARACTER A is doing, they begin stalking them. Even though just as young and stupid, with their wits they unravel the mystery of who the killer is, and does whatever they can to get close and blackmail them. CHARACTER B wants to become partners with CHARACTER A, and rid the world of low blood peasants like they wish, but will CHARACTER A allow such a loony into their killing ways?

This is a modern, dark, violent/emotional type plot. It will contain violence, gore manipulation, black-mail, betrayal, possible cannibalism and domination of intelligence. Whether they end up together or attempt to kill one another is up to you, there are a few options on keeping the story fresh and moving. We can discuss these in private when the time comes, or beforehand.

PSYCHO STALKER / KIDNAPPED VICTIM MxM or FxM MODERN / DARK
It all started out with a pair of children fighting. A simple push, scrape, nosebleed and name calling that sent CHARACTER A's parents off edge. Whether they were mentally ill, or something other than the sort, no one knows but they marched their way over to that child's house and murdered him out in the open. A bit overkill, yes, but soon CHARACTER A was given up to an orphanage due to the dangers of their previous home. Day in and day out CHARACTER A was denied by many adopting couples, worried they would turn out to be just like their parents. But the shocker? They are. Ever since being discharged from the system, CHARACTER A couldn't help but stalk the judge's family that ruled their parents to death. They were the reason why their life was ruined, and soon the only sunshine left in their life would be taken too. CHARACTER B is one of the heirs of the very prestigious family and has everything they have ever wanted. One of the best universities to attend, job being handed down to them when their father found fitting and simply, every person falling for him at the drop of a hat. High blood has nothing to worry about, except the monsters outside his window. CHARACTER A one evening, decides to kidnap CHARACTER B and runs off to have their doing with them. Brainwashing, manipulation, abuse and Stockholm syndrome are all in the cards for CHARACTER A, hoping their attempts will mold their new victim to a whole new individual to their liking.

This is a modern, dark, violent/emotional type plot. It will contain violence, manipulation, revenge, Stockholm syndrome, psychological horror and ruining of innocence. Whether they end up together or attempt to kill one another is up to you, there are a few options on keeping the story fresh and moving. We can discuss these in private when the time comes, or beforehand.

BROKEN DETECTIVE / PSYCHO THERAPIST MxM or FxM MODERN / CRIME / DARK
CHARACTER A is a brilliant detective who is beginning to lose grasp of reality. Solving murders one by one has began to turn them into a murderer as well, forcing them to stay awake at night and holding themselves back from slaughtering their own loved ones. Having no other choice, CHARACTER A turns to CHARACTER B, a therapist whom manipulates them in their very own way to get closer to a fresh kill. Although, the two of them become friends anyway due to them having a keen connection with one another, the two of them soon venture into the unknown. Whether they fall in love, or simply CHARACTER B manipulates CHARACTER A as their own personal butcher - who knows. The two could end up becoming a wonderful murdering pair, or eventually competition try to kill one another.

This is a modern, dark, violent/emotional type plot. It will contain gore, violence, murder, manipulation, possible cannibalism, and psychological altering. Whether they end up together or attempt to kill one another is up to you, there are a few options on keeping the story fresh and moving. We can discuss these in private when the time comes, or beforehand.

PRISON MATE / CRAZY PRISON MATE MxM MODERN / PRISON / DARK
CHARACTER A is a fairly normal person who broke into several shops near their home to pay the rent that was four months overdue. Except, they happened to do this more than once on many occasions. Eventually being convicted of the tedious crimes they committed, they were sent to a prison where CHARACTER B happens to be their new cellmate. CHARACTER B is a monster of a being who is convicted of countless murders and assaults, as well as being known for devouring one of their victims. They are too intelligent for their own good, and thinks those who are under them need to be disposed of. When young CHARACTER A moves into their new home, pure and pristine as a young lamb, CHARACTER B can't help but pull the puppet strings. CHARACTER B has been planning an escape for years, and finds CHARACTER A to be the only ticket out of here. With an intelligent mind and quick fingers, the two of them decide to break out and begin their new lives.. together.

This is a modern, prison/runaway type plot. It will contain crime, violence, abuse, murder, manipulation, Stockholm syndrome, possible cannibalism and dubious consent. What happens after prison can be discussed in private message when the time comes, or beforehand.

** GANG MEMBER / GANG MEMBER MxM MODERN / MAFIA / DARK / EMOTIONAL
CHARACTER A, CHARACTER B, and CHARACTER C are a popular trio who rooted themselves in the notorious street-gang coined Nabi. Located in various places in South Korea, the mob is one of the few infamous for many of their law-breaking crimes. Racketeering, gambling, loansharking, extortion, money laundering, fraud, hijacking, murders, merciless beatings, pier thefts, and drug trades; you name it, they do it. A top of the notch hierarchy who value family, the three, while partnered together, are on different standings within the mob. CHARACTER A is a deputy of his division, highest out of the three, with CHARACTER B handling the weapons and CHARACTER C the transporter. Polar opposites and deriving from different backgrounds, each of them couldn't help but get close and use their individual skills to their advantage.

A sister Japanese gang who call themselves Byakko, or White Tiger, have gone silent after being in a feud with Nabi for many, many years. Months pass, and on an unusual Sunday night, the once notorious gang decide to sabotage one of Nabi's largest underground drug trades of the year and slaughter anyone associated with it. CHARACTER C, being a mere transporter who happened to volunteer, was one of them. CHARACTER A and CHARACTER B, though devastated, begin to reconsider their position within the family after losing an important piece to their puzzles. CHARACTER A is taking their death the hardest due to being CHARACTER C's current lover while CHARACTER B is bitter, finding out that they were only CHARACTER C's side-fling. With new information about the affair bubbling to the surface, the two lock horns, though can't help but rely on one another to survive such a difficult time. A huge war between Nabi and Byakko is but a hushed whisper in the ears of the members, but CHARACTER A and CHARACTER B must make a decision. Leaving their once known "family" to start anew will label them as traitors, and put them on the black list, but staying, might just get them killed even faster.

This is a modern, mafia/gang type plot. It will contain tons of gang violence, murder, abuse, drugs, alcohol, suicide, manipulation and dubious consent. What happens in the long-run can be discussed in private message when the time comes, or beforehand. CHARACTER C will not be a playable character unless you wish to start the role play before their death. Other than that, I don't mind playing double unless you wish to.

* CLOSET-CASE / OPENLY GAY / CONFUSED MxM MODERN / SCHOOL / SLICE-OF-LIFE
CHARACTER A, CHARACTER B, and CHARACTER C all attend a very prestigious school for young millionaires, and are acquainted with one another in their large pool of friends. CHARACTER A is best-friends with CHARACTER C, having become close when the two were bullied for their appearances during freshman year, while CHARACTER B is a loose acquaintance. Senior year with their lives ahead of them, CHARACTER A is captain of the football team, while CHARACTER C is a major voice on student congress. The two are still best friends, rarely ever seen without one another, which eventually gets people talking. Everyone thinks the two have a thing for one another, though while CHARACTER C denies it, CHARACTER A wishes it were true. Throwing hints and going in for the kiss many times before, they are still rejected and soon begins to lose hope. CHARACTER A, not getting used to the fact that they are not only desperately in love with CHARACTER C, but the fact that they are also gay. CHARACTER B, openly gay and not ashamed whatsoever, teases CHARACTER A at a block-party to the point they lash out, beating them to a bloody pulp, only then to result in a steamy kiss and the start of something new. CHARACTER A, now coming out of the closet, slowly begins to fall for CHARACTER B to forget the false-chance of ever getting with CHARACTER C. Though, CHARACTER B uses CHARACTER A for some quick tail, denying the true fact that they too, are starting to fall in love with them. The two of them hide their spicy relationship from their group of friends, but their constant sneaking around finally gets them caught, which in turn, eventually hurts CHARACTER C. High school is eventually ending, and their lives are unfolding before them. What will happen when the truth comes out, who will CHARACTER A pick?

This is a modern, slice-of-life/school type plot. It will contain a lot of slice of life fluff, consisting of heartbreak, star-crossed romance, black-mail, sneaking around and manipulation. What happens in the long-run can be discussed in private message when the time comes, or beforehand. CHARACTER C won't have to be a playable character unless you or I want to take the role.

HIRED MAID / MARRIED MAN MxM or FxM MODERN / SLICE-OF-LIFE
CHARACTER A is a servant for CHARACTER B, and a very loyal one at that. Loyal to the point they will be willing to die at any moment if need be. CHARACTER B is happily married with everything in their life pointing in their direction, but.. when little CHARACTER A comes along, the lion can't help but go for the lamb. Young, innocent, and certainly still holding their v-card CHARACTER B somehow manages to throw everything they had away for this little lamb. An affair happens, and the cat is let out of the bag. Not just one, oh no, but several. Company debt, murders and several other problems arise. CHARACTER A and CHARACTER B, now together, decide to kill the remaining witnesses and go on the run to live a new life specially made for the two of them.

This can be modern, or even medieval type plot. It will contain abuse, murder, manipulation, star-crossed romance and dubious consent. What happens after running away can be discussed in private message when the time comes, or beforehand.

* STRAIGHT BESTFRIEND / GAY BESTFRIEND MxM MODERN / SLICE-OF-LIFE
CHARACTER A and CHARACTER B were inseparable during the high school years. Having met during their freshman year, and complete polar opposites, the two of them could never be seen apart. CHARACTER A, captain of the football team and popular among the girls, it wasn't a surprise when he found himself engaged to the head cheerleader at the end of his senior year with a steady job. CHARACTER B was a gentle soul, being the backbone to his fellow friend and landing himself a high-end job in New York to work under a large corporate company. The two, on separate terms, soon went their own ways only to allow years upon years to pass. CHARACTER A decides to get back in touch with his best friend out of the blue, wanting to fly over and stay at his flat for a few weeks, which at first CHARACTER B is hesitant about. Not only is CHARACTER A married with the word of kids in the possible future, but he also doesn't have the same thing in mind. CHARACTER B had always been in love with CHARACTER A, and these couple of weeks might just reveal the truth after all these years. How will CHARACTER A take it?

This is a modern, slice-of-life/emotional type plot. It will contain a lot of slice of life fluff, consisting of heartbreak, star-crossed romance, and manipulation. What happens in the long-run can be discussed in private message when the time comes, or beforehand. CHARACTER C won't have to be a playable character unless you or I want to take the role. Other than that, they can be labeled as an NPC.

* GOOD ROOMATE / BAD ROOMATE MxM MODERN / SCHOOL / SLICE-OF-LIFE
CHARACTER A and CHARACTER B, both attend a very prestigious Catholic academy in wishes of their parents. Both the heir of very large companies run by their fathers, the two of them have the world on their shoulders to not only keep their families happy, but their school as well in hopes of the future. CHARACTER A is a misfit. A druggie, a party-animal, a sex-fiend, and an overall piece of work compared to CHARACTER B, who is just the opposite. CHARACTER B is the goody-two shoes out of the pair, and keeps their grades and overall appearance top-notch to keep their parents from pulling the plug at running big. Out of a lucky pick from the hat, the two of them are now roommates during their final years at the academy. How will they get along? Will CHARACTER A show CHARACTER B the ropes of a good time in risk of their futures, or will CHARACTER B refuse?

This is a modern, slice-of-life/school type plot. It will contain a lot of slice of life fluff, consisting of star-crossed romance, black-mail, sneaking around, and manipulation. What happens in the long-run can be discussed in private message when the time comes, or beforehand.

** MAGICAL SIBLING / MAGICAL SIBLING MxM or FxM MODERN / FANTASY / SLICE-OF-LIFE
CHARACTER A and CHARACTER B are siblings, close ones at that. Fraternal twins, they have been through thick and thin, and have no intention of splitting up any time soon. Their parents know what is wrong with them, and their fateful story of "school fire killing students, leaving two children" is a mere lie. It was an accident, but their foggy minds still can't remember their own hands ripping the last breath of life from their friends - until their parents tell them the truth. In a fit of denial and rage, the two of them kill them with their secret - their abilities. Having no idea what to do, the two of them decide to run, slowly uncovering their past, new-found abilities and reaching out to those who are just like them as well as falling in love.

This is a modern, slice-of-life/fantasy type plot. It will contain a lot of slice of life/fantasy fluff, consisting of incest, star-crossed romance, black-mail, sneaking around, and manipulation. What happens in the long-run can be discussed in private message when the time comes, or beforehand.

* EGOCENTRIC SPACE SCIENTIST / LAZY SPACE SCIENTIST MxM or FxM SCIENCE-FICTION / FANTASY
The Earth is dying and has been slowly dying for the past millenniums. The year is 4050 and the human race has fled to Mars because of the unstable conditions of Earth that deem it dangerous. Due to the dwindling resources, the government issues yearly specialized crews to be sent on a search for such resources as well as a new planet to be considered home. CHARACTER A and CHARACTER B are the head scientists of current expedition coined TITAN. CHARACTER A is a top-of-the-notch scientist with the ego the size of the sun while, CHARACTER B, is the complete opposite. A slacker and a mouthy piece of work, CHARACTER B is suddenly paired with lovely CHARACTER A, in search of a home for the entire human race. The two scientists as well as a crew of pilots and workers, are sent to a secluded part of the Milky Way galaxy in search of a new hope.

This is a science-fiction/fantasy type plot. It will contain manipulation, possible murder, star-crossed romance and possible violence. What happens in the long-run can be discussed in private message when the time comes, or beforehand.

** APOCALYPSE SURVIVOR / APOCALYPSE SURVIVOR MxM or FxM DARK / MODERN / DYSTOPIAN
A brain-altering pandemic is sweeping the world, infecting over 60% percent of the population with a dangerous new disease. Since the outbreak, the world has gone into a state of panic despite the governments effort to maintain control. As it turns out, in this new world, the undead are just as the dangerous as the living. Governments are corrupt, bandits run the streets, and an anti-government organization are constantly waging their own wars by attacking quarantine zones as an act of defiance. Rewind, CHARACTER A and CHARACTER B just happened to be together at the right time when everything went to hell and now are partners despite their wishes. Of course they know nothing about one another, or their past life, but they just want to survive. The kicker? One of them is immune.

This is a zombie apocalypse type plot, with a possible cure coming from one of the characters. It will include violence, gore, manipulation, and abuse. What happens in the long-run can be discussed in private message when the time comes, or beforehand.

** ABUSED RUNAWAY / OLDER MAN MxM or FxM EMOTIONAL / MODERN / SLICE-OF-LIFE
CHARACTER A is an older man, early-to-mid thirties with his life edging towards the deep-end after recently losing his significant other in a very brutal murder, caused by his own fault after riddling with some bigger dogs. He begins to spiral into a very deep depression with nothing ever going his way. Turning to drugs as well as the bottle, he lives by himself in a shoddy apartment on the top floor and attempts to get himself up every morning just to go to work. All-in-all, life is fucking horrible and eventually he decides he has no choice other than to end it all. Standing at the edge of the roof during a stormy night, CHARACTER A counts to ten and shuts his eyes, only then to hear weeping from behind the greenhouse he tends to every so often. Rethinking his decision, he comes over and finds CHARACTER B, a very young woman/man, beaten and bruised, weeping in the cold rain, thinking about their own demise as well. Come to find out they recently have come out of an abusive relationship and have run away to either live in fear of being murdered by their so called "lover" or attempting suicide to make things easier. Two sticks in the same pile, CHARACTER A decides to take in CHARACTER B and the two of them begin to mend things together, at least, try to. The kicker is.. CHARACTER A is way older, riddled with problems of substance abuse and depression, as well as falling for CHARACTER B, whom reminds him of his past lover in every shape and form. Although very young, naive, as well as hurt to begin another relationship in fear of their last one, CHARACTER B feels that tiny little spark for CHARACTER A.

This is a modern, slice-of-life/dark, emotional type plot. It will contain a huge age-gap, abuse, drugs, alcohol, suicide, possible murder, manipulation, star-crossed romance and dubious consent. What happens in the long-run can be discussed in private message when the time comes, or beforehand. Might include the people that killed A's significant other, B's psychotic lover etc.

* OLDER TEACHER / OBSESSED STUDENT MxM or FxM MODERN / SCHOOL / SLICE-OF-LIFE
CHARACTER A is an older man, early-to-mid thirties with still no wife or kids in sight. CHARACTER A, invited by a friend, decides to teach a class at the local high school to pass time. CHARACTER B, is one of the students that attends the class. As much as CHARACTER B wants to believe that their interest is only on the subject, there is no denying that the interest in the teacher is growing by the second. Maybe it’s time for CHARACTER B to find out if their affection is only one sided.

This is a modern slice-of-life/school type plot. It will contain a huge age-gap, abuse, drugs, alcohol, suicide, possible murder, manipulation, star-crossed romance and dubious consent. What happens in the long-run can be discussed in private message when the time comes, or beforehand.

** SUICIDAL RUNAWAY / SUICIDAL RUNAWAY MxM or FxM EMOTIONAL / MODERN / SLICE-OF-LIFE
CHARACTER A and CHARACTER B both met in a chat room of a very popular help forum for suicidal tendencies and became best friends through black and white text. The two of them, while completely different and unknowing of their real-life names/appearances, feel it's best to meet up and run away together. What's better than escaping your problems, spending your earnings on bullshit and killing yourself in the most peaceful way possible with someone you care about? A car, some stolen money, a bottle of pills and a loaded pistol, the two of them set on a journey they can't turn back from. But what happens when the two of them, now missing persons, find that life is actually worth living?

This is a modern, slice-of-life/dark, emotional type plot. It will contain drugs, alcohol, suicide, possible murder, star-crossed romance and possible violence. What happens in the long-run can be discussed in private message when the time comes, or beforehand.

[/fieldbox]

I would love to do a FxM version of either the Serial Killer/Obsessed Fan idea or your abused runaway/older man rp idea XD

Status
Not open for further replies.