1. Intermediate
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, romance, modern fantasy, magical themes and what not
it’s been a while since I’ve been on here... well, for starters I’m back from my hiatus, yay!

I’m seeking MxF roleplays with me as the F since most of my main ocs are girls. Playing males makes me uncomfortable so please be willing to play male OCs!

I would prefer to rp with other women since I am a girl but I know not a lot of girls enjoy playing males so I am flexible!

I do 3rd person literate to semi-literate, please have good English and NO ONE LINERS. I need detail and something to work with, it doesn’t have to be a novel because that can be overwhelming but please do not give me one liners. I don’t expect perfection, grammar mistakes happen all the time, I make them a lot so I’m not worried about that, I just need someone to match up with my writing or write more, I always try to match my partner but it’s so hard to get into a roleplay if

Now, a lot of people have probably clicked off already but if you’re still here let’s get into the fun stuff

I am looking for a fantasy, romance and angsty rp! The world can be a modern fantasy as long as my characters fit into it! I don’t play human ocs, most of my characters are demons or alien cat girl type of characters but I prefer to play my demon ocs considering they are more developed!
I have a few cheesy plot ideas I’d be up to talk about and I’d love to hear your ideas too!!

worldbuilding is fun and I love to world build and get excited over our characters with my partner!

I know my intro sounded intense but I really am flexible, I’m just looking for someone compatible and easy going! Please message me if interested!

Hi, there! I'd love to try a role-play with you if you're interested, I think we might match well! I'm a female who typically plays males as main characters, and I love fantasy, romance, and angst. Feel free to take a look at the writing sample on my page, and let me know if you'd like to RP together. Have a great night! ^^