♡ Long term one x one search (fandoms) ♡

T

thesunflowergirl

Original poster
Hi, I'm Cheyenne! I'm a 20 year old college student currently taking an online pre-requisite for a nursing program I start in the fall. As you can expect, I have a fair amount of time on my hands at the moment! I took a fairly large break from roleplaying recently due to school, but prior to that I've been roleplaying since I was 14! (Thanks, Neopets and Quizilla.)

Just a few things...
  • Romance is a must for me, but it doesn't have to be the focus of the plot
  • I'm adaptable when it comes to length, so I'll always try to match yours
  • I prefer mxf, but I'm more than willing to do fxf or mxm for you >> I double!

I'm searching for the following fandoms, but feel free to suggest any and I'll let you know if I'll give it a go!
  • Harry Potter (oc x canon or OC x OC)
  • Supernatural (oc x canon)
  • The 100 (oc x canon)
If you have any questions, just ask!

I would be up for harry potter or supernatural! PM me if you're interested :)

Hi, I'm Cheyenne! I'm a 20 year old college student currently taking an online pre-requisite for a nursing program I start in the fall. As you can expect, I have a fair amount of time on my hands at the moment! I took a fairly large break from roleplaying recently due to school, but prior to that I've been roleplaying since I was 14! (Thanks, Neopets and Quizilla.)

Just a few things...

I'm searching for the following fandoms, but feel free to suggest any and I'll let you know if I'll give it a go!
  • The 100 (oc x canon)

I will suggest Naruto.

Reactions: Wing

Just a few things...

• The 100 (oc x canon)

I will suggest Naruto.
I haven't watched or role played it in a while, but I'm willing to give it a go!

Are you familar with my Hero Academia.

Reactions: Juliet<3 and Wing
I was wondering what part of the Harry Potter world you are interested in? Obviously there's the main series, but with Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them as well as Harry Potter And The Cursed Child, you leave a lot of options for at what time the roleplay takes place.