Long Term Mahou Kagami! (long Term Magical Girl Rp)

Mahou-Shoujo

Useless Goddess
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. Multiple posts per week
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Transgender
Genres
Yuri, Magical Girl, High Fantasy, Sci-fi, Ray-gun Gothic, Mecha, Steam punk. Scifi Apocalyptic,
So, I have created a VERY large magical girl themed world, sprawling what could easily be years of rp and with enough lore, plots and surprises to last years, I am looking for a partner who is passionate about the Mahou Shoujo genre as a whole, who is willing to talk lore for ages and willing to dedicate to a long term rp.
If you are interested in the rp contact me (first come first served) and I will hit you with a lore dump.

As for the way this rp will work, I intended to do it in a semi GM style, where I will control the world, most NPCs (you can of course play some if you like) and events, and you will move through the world and stories.
This style is changeable of course, just tell me if you dislike it.

Rules: I will keep this as brief as possible.
Post Size: I prefer posts to be between four lines and a paragraph usually so I can keep posts going rapid fire (also quality over quantity) though two paragraphs or more is fine if the situation demands it.

Post Frequency: I would require one a day minimum on normal occasions and preferably more, however if for some reason you can't post, just let me know and I can wait.

Sexy Stuff: NOPE! At least for most of this rp the girls will be underage! Kisses are allowed, though I hope you understand the power of yuri will be strong here.