Not open for further replies.

CavyGirl

Edgepeasant
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
*=WANT! The more *s the more I want it!
$=Plot
()-Who I want you to be (I will play anyone in return)

Hello there I am looking for some new long term role players. Yea know the ones that wont dump you after ahem 1-4 posts. I don't mind if life happens, ect. I would ask you to at least tell me if it does. Hey, I am easy going! I don't mind post length to much as long as you give me something to work with. Literacy too as long as I understand you....My spelling and grammar can be ahem OFF if this is a PROBLEM DO NOT waste your time or mine. I don't mind cursing, violence, ect. Also, DO NOT FORCE ROMANCE OFF THE BAT! Blimey what ever happened to having things evolve?! I do have plot ideas and can always think up more. If you have WRITERS BLOCK tell me maybe I can write more to help.

I don't always want romance btw.... Also, don't just dump me. :/ It's RUDE... ALSO, I am not making you feel GUILTY if I poke you if you havn't REPLIED in awhile. I am sorta sick of people being so DAMN NASTY I do mean NASTY to me if I poke. I know life happens GEEZE! O.o You can tell me life happened I GET IT! But don't get SNAPPY and say I am making you feel guilty and all that crap....

****$ Doctor Who- (Doctor)
****$ Big Bang Theory-(Sheldon)
****$ Big Hero 6-(Baymax)
****$ X-Men First Class/DOFP/Apocalypse-(Charles)
*$ Back to the Future-(Doc)
Twilight-(Edward, Carlisle) ((Loosly based with no Bella))
*$ House MD-(House)
$ Monk-(Monk)
$ Pushing Dasies-(Ned)
$ Great Mouse Detective-(Basil)
$ Batman- (Bruce) ((Nolan movies))
$ Fullmetal Alchemist- (Edward)
****$ Rick and Morty- (Rick)
$ The Immortals-(Numair) ((Tamora Pierce books))
$ Harry Potter Past- (Snape)
$ Harry Potter Present-(Snape)
City of Angels-(Seth) ((Loosely based))
$ Digimon Season 2-(Ken)
$ My Little Pony/Doctor Who Cross Over
******$ Bates Motel- (Norman)
$ Pet Shop of Horrors- (Count D)
****$ Criminal Minds- (Reid)
My Chemical Romance-(Gerard)
*$ ER
Danny Phantom- (Danny)
ICarly-(Spencer)
The Magicians-(Quentin or Ellot <3)
Sherlock-(Sherlock) ((Really not sure how good I would be....the BBC one))
******$Fantatic Beasts and Were to Find Them -(Newt)
Supernatural-((Still new to this))
The Bane Chronicles-(Bane)

Last edited:
Reactions: thesunflowergirl
*=WANT! The more *s the more I want it!
$=Plot
()-Who I want you to be (I will play anyone in return)

Hello there I am looking for some new long term role players. Yea know the ones that wont dump you after ahem 1-4 posts. I don't mind if life happens, ect. I would ask you to at least tell me if it does. Hey, I am easy going! I don't mind post length to much as long as you give me something to work with. Literacy too as long as I understand you....My spelling and grammar can be ahem OFF if this is a PROBLEM DO NOT waste your time or mine. I don't mind cursing, violence, ect. Also, DO NOT FORCE ROMANCE OFF THE BAT! Blimey what ever happened to having things evolve?! I do have plot ideas and can always think up more. If you have WRITERS BLOCK tell me maybe I can write more to help.

I don't always want romance btw.... Also, don't just dump me. :/ It's RUDE... ALSO, I am not making you feel GUILTY if I poke you if you havn't REPLIED in awhile. I am sorta sick of people being so DAMN NASTY I do mean NASTY to me if I poke. I know life happens GEEZE! O.o You can tell me life happened I GET IT! But don't get SNAPPY and say I am making you feel guilty and all that crap....

****$ Doctor Who- (Doctor)
****$ Big Bang Theory-(Sheldon)
****$ Big Hero 6-(Baymax)
Twilight-(Edward, Carlisle) ((Loosly based with no Bella))
*$ House MD-(House)
$ Monk-(Monk)
$ Pushing Dasies-(Ned)
$ Great Mouse Detective-(Basil)
$ Batman- (Bruce) ((Nolan movies))
$ Fullmetal Alchemist- (Edward)
****$ Rick and Morty- (Rick)
$ The Immortals-(Numair) ((Tamora Pierce books))
$ Harry Potter Past- (Snape)
City of Angels-(Seth) ((Loosely based))
$ Digimon Season 2-(Ken)
$ My Little Pony/Doctor Who Cross Over
****$ Bates Motel- (Norman)
$ Pet Shop of Horrors- (Count D)
****$ Criminal Minds- (Reid)
My Chemical Romance-(Gerard)
*$ ER
Danny Phantom- (Danny)
ICarly-(Spencer)
The Magicians-(Quentin or Ellot <3)
Sherlock-(Sherlock) ((Really not sure how good I would be....the BBC one))
******$Fantatic Beasts and Were to Find Them -(Newt)
Supernatural-((Still new to this))

Hi I saw your add I would like to roleplay. Message me if you like

@CavyGirl

This interests me a lot:

However, I worry that we might not be the most compatible roleplayer for you haha. For example, romance is a must for me (at least for one pairing) and I don't do slow romances either (again, for both of the pairings it gets tiresome for me). I start from a pre-established point usually, where the characters are already together. No worries, because I imagine that would be an issue for you as you said so - just thought I may as well let you know :)

@CavyGirl

This interests me a lot:

However, I worry that we might not be the most compatible roleplayer for you haha. For example, romance is a must for me (at least for one pairing) and I don't do slow romances either (again, for both of the pairings it gets tiresome for me). I start from a pre-established point usually, where the characters are already together. No worries, because I imagine that would be an issue for you as you said so - just thought I may as well let you know :)
I am ok for romance :)! Sometimes I am ok with right off the bat. Depends on my mood and how it is done.

Reactions: London
Ah I see, that makes sense. Well we already have a pm open, so I'll chat to you there~

Status
Not open for further replies.