Long term Elder Scrolls/Fantasy RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, capping the player limit at 8 people. I was considering having a the cult of a Dedric God be the antagonists, but we'll see how things go.

Oooh! So excited :'D Do you have a plot already?

Some what. But I was also considering following some of the sub-plots of one of the games, preferably Skyrim because I am most familiar with that one, but any of them is fine, I'm not afraid of research.

Some what. But I was also considering following some of the sub-plots of one of the games, preferably Skyrim because I am most familiar with that one, but any of them is fine, I'm not afraid of research.
Yeah, I'm more on Skyrim too. :T I wouldn't even mind if the plot was right on Skyrim's timeline and one of the characters is Dovahkiin or we'd be on a related quest of sorts.

Yeah, I'm more on Skyrim too. :T I wouldn't even mind if the plot was right on Skyrim's timeline and one of the characters is Dovahkiin or we'd be on a related quest of sorts.
Eh, I'm not so sure about having a player being the Dragonborn, which is why I was wanting to stick more to the sub-plots then maybe have one later in the RP

Reactions: caligari
Nah, I just put it out there! Still, I'm looking forward to it. :)

How many characters will you allow for each person? Because I have a Nord and an Altmer that I really want to play, but if I'm only allowed one I'll need to choose between my two babbies.

Also maybe we could just do it right after all the dragons? Like, DB saves the world, everything goes back to normal, and maybe some sort of Deadric cult (like you said) wants to destroy it again, essentially making another "game" of Elder Scrolls. Just my two cents!

How many characters will you allow for each person? Because I have a Nord and an Altmer that I really want to play, but if I'm only allowed one I'll need to choose between my two babbies.

Also maybe we could just do it right after all the dragons? Like, DB saves the world, everything goes back to normal, and maybe some sort of Deadric cult (like you said) wants to destroy it again, essentially making another "game" of Elder Scrolls. Just my two cents!
I like this! I agree!

Good idea for the timeframe. But I would prefer having one character prer person.

Alrighty, Caranen the Altmer it is then. Hjotra will have to wait. Gonna get started on fleshing him out more.

Would it be okay to have slight connections with canon characters? Like, I want a Nord Companion.

Would it be okay to have slight connections with canon characters? Like, I want a Nord Companion.
It depends on their experience, I would like us all to be equal.

Note: I will be playing a rouge dark elf so deal

Cool, my character probably "fetches the mead" or something. :'D

Hm... that's not gonna work for my preferred character then... oh well I can tweak my orc to fit :3

Status
Not open for further replies.