Genres
🔹 Warhammer: 40K
🔹 High Fantasy
🔹 Sci-Fi
🔹 Romance
🔹 Psychological horror
🔹 Slice of life
ABOUT
  • Female / 21+ / I've been roleplaying for roughly 12 years.
  • I write in the 3rd Person / Past tense / Anywhere between 2-6 solid paragraphs per reply.
  • I work full-time, however I'm usually always available and frequently active.
  • Able to reply a few times a day, my slowest is a few times a week.
  • I write both Canon and OC characters, male and female / I'm also able to write multiple characters
  • People say I'm really fun to talk to! But I'm still a fairly reserved person in terms of OOC chatting. While I'm very talkative and will want to share many ideas I have for our plots and characters, I personally don't like mentioning a lot of private information about myself or knowing too much about my partner outside of writing. You probably won't know what I look like or sound like in person and I want to keep it that way. Small talk about non-rp things is fine however. :)
  • I don't really have limits, so I'm open for pretty much all kinds of different plots. I really enjoy angst, romance, darker themes and many others.
  • If we really hit it off and start writing together, I will probably just start throwing art at you. I love drawing characters together or a general scene from our plot. If curious about my art, you can view below.
dfaio6.jpg
tumblr_messaging_ox2k41voxl1uhh8si_1280_by_articul_by_articulatedapper-dbp0tpl.png
30xdjxx.jpg

EXPECTATIONS FOR PARTNER

• A writing partner over +18 - because I prefer only writing with people in my age range.
  • Someone who writes in the 3rd Person / Past tense.
  • Potential adult themes (smut) in plot - if characters even manage to click!
  • Replies that are at least 2 solid paragraphs per reply / Fluent in English / Decent grammar
  • The interest in writing many different verses / AUs.
  • Communication is key! If for some reason, you have a problem with the plot or you feel that you're losing interest, please let me know and we can find a way to fix it.
WHAT I'M NOT LOOKING FOR
  • Replies consisting of a few sentences or "One lining".
  • Furry characters. (Sorry! I think they're really cute, but I just can't imagine a plot with them.)
  • Lack of communication.
  • Writing partners that lose their interest after a short amount of time.
  • Partners that are too inactive or take a month or more to reply.
  • Partners that ' poof ' or disappear off the face of the earth.
RP PREFERENCES
  • Platform: If possible, I like to keep RPs private, either through PMs, Discord, Google Docs, etc.
  • Gender: No particular preference. I play both equally and enjoy playing with both equally.
  • Blood / Gore: I highly approve of this, it depends on the plot of course!
  • Smut: I highly approve of this. But I require a level of character chemistry before hand.
  • Romantic Pairings: Only M/F and F/F.
  • Fandom or Original plot: I'm able to do both, but I find more interest in fandom universes.

* = Themes I'm currently craving

GAMES

** Mortal Kombat series
** Hotline Miami

Resident Evil series
Silent Hill series

* Elder Scrolls series

FILMS

Alien/Aliens series
Starship Troopers
The Terminator series
Big Trouble in Little China
Escape from New York
Star Wars

GENRES

Fantasy
High Fantasy
Low Fantasy
Heroic Fantasy

Sci-Fi
Space Travel
Space Marines
Cyber Punk
Combat against Alien Life

Historical
* World War II
World War I
1930’s
1920’s
1980’s

Modern (Realism)
Slice of Life
Military
* Police Agency (Officers, Detectives, SWAT, etc)
Criminals
Romantic

Horror

Slasher
Psychological
Crime Oriented
Paranormal/Supernatural
Gore

CURRENT PLOT CRAVINGS
You're more than welcome to suggest other ideas, these are just things I've been dying to play for awhile. ; v ;
I also tend to play a lot of canon males, again, you can suggest other things for me to play.

MORTAL KOMBAT
Shinnok + Quan Chi / your oc / your choice
Kabal + your oc / your choice
Sektor + your oc / your choice
my oc + Quan Chi / your choice
my oc + your oc / your choice

HOTLINE MIAMI
Richter Berg + your oc / your choice
my oc + Manny Pardo

ELDER SCROLLS
my oc + your (possible dunmer?) oc / your choice

STAR WARS
Anakin Skywalker + your oc / your choice
my oc + Clone Trooper / your oc / your choice

If this sounds interesting to you, feel free to shoot me a PM!​

ABOUT
  • Female / 21+ / I've been roleplaying for roughly 12 years.
  • I write in the 3rd Person / Past tense / Anywhere between 2-6 solid paragraphs per reply.
  • I work full-time, however I'm usually always available and frequently active.
  • Able to reply a few times a day, my slowest is a few times a week.
  • I write both Canon and OC characters, male and female / I'm also able to write multiple characters
  • People say I'm really fun to talk to! But I'm still a fairly reserved person in terms of OOC chatting. While I'm very talkative and will want to share many ideas I have for our plots and characters, I personally don't like mentioning a lot of private information about myself or knowing too much about my partner outside of writing. You probably won't know what I look like or sound like in person and I want to keep it that way. Small talk about non-rp things is fine however. :)
  • I don't really have limits, so I'm open for pretty much all kinds of different plots. I really enjoy angst, romance, darker themes and many others.
  • If we really hit it off and start writing together, I will probably just start throwing art at you. I love drawing characters together or a general scene from our plot. If curious about my art, you can view below.
dfaio6.jpg
tumblr_messaging_ox2k41voxl1uhh8si_1280_by_articul_by_articulatedapper-dbp0tpl.png
30xdjxx.jpg
EXPECTATIONS FOR PARTNER

• A writing partner over +18 - because I prefer only writing with people in my age range.
  • Someone who writes in the 3rd Person / Past tense.
  • Potential adult themes (smut) in plot - if characters even manage to click!
  • Replies that are at least 2 solid paragraphs per reply / Fluent in English / Decent grammar
  • The interest in writing many different verses / AUs.
  • Communication is key! If for some reason, you have a problem with the plot or you feel that you're losing interest, please let me know and we can find a way to fix it.
WHAT I'M NOT LOOKING FOR
  • Replies consisting of a few sentences or "One lining".
  • Furry characters. (Sorry! I think they're really cute, but I just can't imagine a plot with them.)
  • Lack of communication.
  • Writing partners that lose their interest after a short amount of time.
  • Partners that are too inactive or take a month or more to reply.
  • Partners that ' poof ' or disappear off the face of the earth.
RP PREFERENCES
  • Platform: If possible, I like to keep RPs private, either through PMs, Discord, Google Docs, etc.
  • Gender: No particular preference. I play both equally and enjoy playing with both equally.
  • Blood / Gore: I highly approve of this, it depends on the plot of course!
  • Smut: I highly approve of this. But I require a level of character chemistry before hand.
  • Romantic Pairings: Only M/F and F/F.
  • Fandom or Original plot: I'm able to do both, but I find more interest in fandom universes.

* = Themes I'm currently craving

GAMES
** Mortal Kombat series
** Hotline Miami

Resident Evil series
Silent Hill series

* Elder Scrolls series

FILMS

Alien/Aliens series
Starship Troopers
The Terminator series
Big Trouble in Little China
Escape from New York
Star Wars

GENRES

Fantasy
High Fantasy
Low Fantasy
Heroic Fantasy
Sci-Fi
Space Travel
Space Marines
Cyber Punk
Combat against Alien Life
Historical
* World War II
World War I
1930’s
1920’s
1980’s
Modern (Realism)
Slice of Life
Military
* Police Agency (Officers, Detectives, SWAT, etc)
Criminals
Romantic
Horror
Slasher
Psychological
Crime Oriented
Paranormal/Supernatural
Gore

CURRENT PLOT CRAVINGS
You're more than welcome to suggest other ideas, these are just things I've been dying to play for awhile. ; v ;
I also tend to play a lot of canon males, again, you can suggest other things for me to play.

MORTAL KOMBAT
Shinnok + Quan Chi / your oc / your choice
Kabal + your oc / your choice
Sektor + your oc / your choice
my oc + Quan Chi / your choice

HOTLINE MIAMI
Richter Berg + your oc / your choice
my oc + Manny Pardo

ELDER SCROLLS
my oc + your (possible dunmer?) oc / your choice

STAR WARS
Anakin Skywalker + your oc / your choice
my oc + Clone Trooper / your oc / your choice

If this sounds interesting to you, feel free to shoot me a PM!​

Hello!

What about Star Wars, 2 x OC in our own trilogy with our own characters? Set between ROTJ and TFA.

Starship Troopers could be fun.

Maybe Terminator.

Status
Not open for further replies.